Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking (11876 Views)

SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry / Nigerians Blast Joe Igbeokwe For Saying Buhari Is Doing Well / Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Awoleesu(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2021
Validated:
I predict that Lai will soon be a victim of what he defends. Soon, very soon.
Amen! That guy nauseates me!
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by ExcessGreatness: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by MDK777: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2021
lipsrsealed It Is Only PiGS That Keep On DefEndIn This FuCKInG Administration Of A Terrorist Leader. It Will PaiN Me Most If This Lai MuHaMMad Never Died In The Hand Of Either BandIts,KidNaPAs Or Victim Of Terrorist. Old Brainless FooL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed It Is Only PiGS That Keep On DefEndIn This FuCKInG Administration Of A Terrorist Leader. It Will PaiN Me Most If This Lai MuHaMMad Never Died In The Hand Of Either BandIts,KidNaPAs Or Victim Of Terrorist. Old Brainless FooL
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by IbileIfe: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2021
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1409220/lai-mohammed-saying-buhari-nothing-offer-untrue-dirty-politicking/

2015 'll be bloody if...- Buhari - Vanguard News

“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ He did not elaborate further.
On alleged existence of three groups of Boko Haram, General Buhari added, “I will like to quote Professor Ango Abdullahi that said there are three Boko Harams including the original one led by Muhammed Yusufu who was killed and his supporters tried to take revenge by attacking the law enforcement agencies and politicians. There is another developed Boko Haram of criminals who steal and kill… while the biggest Boko Haram is the Federal Government.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Exceed15: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2021
First class idiot na who u be
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Tremple8v: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Lai with Lie grin
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by bergs2: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2021
itsme01:

I hope Lai Mohammed understand he isn't a mere aide to President Buhari whose job is to respond to petty fight as if BUHARI is deaf or lame and can't speak for himself..

Nigeria Federal Minister of Information represents Nigeria and should be concerned about information about sovereignty of Nigeria like the UAE/Airpeace and UK/Omicron diplomatic row, statistics information like inflation rate, debt profile, etc

You just brought late Dora Akunyili to light again: she did a splendid work in that office.
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Gaabasky: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1409220/lai-mohammed-saying-buhari-nothing-offer-untrue-dirty-politicking/

I prayed good people of Oro and Irepodun LG of town will not tasted calamity of Sabon Birni n Zamfara state
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Previous administration, insecurity was basically north but when this Daura cow lord came, it's nation wide.
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by gbengene1234(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Buhari and Lai Mohammed will definitely pay for all they had caused Nigerians. They forgot they won't be in office forever. Useless sets of fools
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Dmacqh(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2021
I don’t know how to react . How have the so called lauded infrastructure benefited the average Nigerian ?
Where should I start from , gas , food , fuel , kerosene, cost of living , transportation, education, technology, security, rule of law , tribalism , etc what have improved under Buhari tenure ? Everything got worse and some people are still defending him ?
Invite him to NASS , and Malami will use constitution to threaten them ?
Can’t Buhari have a town-hall meeting , let’s question him ? Not all those organized callers and questions.
To our able minister , I’d expect you to tell us what Buhari will offer like you guys did in 2014 election campaigns? $1=#1. You see this scam , till we revisit it , I doubt the integrity of Nigeria been one .
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by lkillbrokehoes: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Why do I hate this man so much? he's nothing but an irredeemable liar.
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by lomprico(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Lol, he never even offered anything good but rather hardship and death. Bastards
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Femeto: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Mr Lai the Liar. You old cargoes have nothing to offer.
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2021
This pig was born to lie

Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by aksule(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2021
benuejosh:
Hon. Minister should not waste his time on irrelevant humans. The only administration that can be compared to Buhari is that of Shagari. The infrastructural development in the country we have witnessed today is similar to that of Shehu Shagari's government. The president has done well and performed incredibly. It is left for the wailers to do their jobs because Buhari performed more than they could imagine.
One man's meat is another man's poison. I am still trying to Know why everything has skyrocketed with this achievement
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by techWriter5: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2021
I speculate that Lai will soon wanna a deceased of what he upholds. Soon, very soon.
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Powerexpert: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2021
When the window is about to close, you only care about your seeds/chicks sown/bornt to grow bountifully. You will do all within your power to nurture them and keep them away from the prying eyes of the vulture. Time is a no negotiator.
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Veeryeasy(m): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2021
I can't believe this thing said
“President Buhari is leaving a legacy of security, infrastructural development, economic prosperity and social cohesion for Nigeria" what kind of economic prosperity is this, i feel like vomiting
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Praxis758: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Validated:

I pray so.

May he harvest all the evils and disasters he has openly defended by this administration.
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by seyz91(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Amen! Can't wait

No politician is expected to say the truth out ogmf their mouth
Validated:
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by sencekompis: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2021
This man can LIE shaaaa ? Lie nig ltd
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by ddeola: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2021
olodo, herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers, destroyed economy, wasted lives and properties, looted resources and much more aren't nothing. Buhari has nothing good to offer Mr. Liar lie. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Chillp44: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2021
i never see old man wae dae lie like this man..... if not that, what makes you LAI.
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by surequality: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2021
Lai Muhammed,
You have not amazed me neither shall you! Nobody expect you to speak against your principal!
After all, one does not bite the finger that put food in his mouth.
So, do your job!

1 Like

Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by LivingTribunal: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
What else can I say

Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by ceaser: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2021
anytexy:
This is sarcasm right? If not. May Buhari Bandit patronise you too.

I believe the individual that owns the handler "Benuejosh" also owns the handler "Mannabbqgrill". It's been established severally that the latter also owns the handler "NLpolicewoman"

The mischief, wickedness, mien, innuendos and stresses in the comments by the two are strikingly similar.
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by Danjikanbauchi: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2021
benuejosh:
Hon. Minister should not waste his time on irrelevant humans. The only administration that can be compared to Buhari is that of Shagari. The infrastructural development in the country we have witnessed today is similar to that of Shehu Shagari's government. The president has done well and performed incredibly. It is left for the wailers to do their jobs because Buhari performed more than they could imagine.
the same Shagari Buhari your slave master over throw his government.

Wallahi it's not easy to be an Afonja Muslim.
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by djkall(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Yes it's untrue! He still has more killing and hardship to offer Nigerians
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by fredoooooo: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2021
We all know its all false .. God bless baba Buhari
Re: Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Lai, you have an image to protect and your loyalty to Buhari is needed here.

So we understand the misyarning but as e be nau, PMB is spent already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Makinde to Sue Sahara Reporters Over False Reports About Book Contract / El-Rufai To Youths: Be Involved In Politics So You Can Have A Nation You Like / Obi Didn’t Go Into Hiding After Supreme Court Loss – Tanko Yunusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.