Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria (1182 Views)

Osun Election: Atiku Is The Real Politician, Gave PDP The Win In Osun - Group / Gen. Abdusalami Is Working For PDP- The Nation Alleges / A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by helinues: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2021
The party chieftains, party members and their supporters/sympathizers, hardly you see them profering any solution to the problems the country is facing.

They lack how to engage constructively without throwing tantrum.

All they know best to do is to come online and wail, attack, abuse and hoping they would be vindicated with their evil wishes yet they want things to change.

Pdp lost their reputation with the world leaders due to the exposure of subsidy scan which the then opposition protested against. That same subsidy, the current government has been paying it while Pdp as an opposition say or do nothing

The change we have be looking for begins from individuals

3 Likes

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by Kingpin1000: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2021
O.P you want PDP to proffer solutions to the mess your APC is doing, you must be daft. I thought you guys said Buhari was the messiah.
For your information PDP wants things to get worse so as to show foolish Nigerians like you how daft you are for supporting a wicked party.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by itsme01: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2021
cool

Jonathan destroyed PDP

This is why I laugh when people insist on young President in 2023 as opposed sensible , experienced person

Jonathan sacked real PDP elders like Obasanjo, Bamanga Turkur , and the elders that control political affairs because of 2014 PDP primaries, only to replace them with irrelevant people like Old afenifere chassivist Ebenezer babatope

Jonathan chased away real party men who made PDP a formidable party and replaced them with young direcctionless men like Wike, Seccondus, Ologbondiyan, Fayose , oliseh metuh

1 Like

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by Ekejoestar(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
helinues:
The party chieftains, party members and their supporters/sympathizers, hardly you see them profering any solution to the problems the country is facing.

All they know best to do is to come online and wail, attack, abuse and hoping they would be vindicated with their evil wishes yet they want things to change.

Pdp lost their reputation with the world leaders due to the exposure of subsidy scan which the then opposition protested against. That same subsidy, the current government has been paying it while Pdp as an opposition say or do nothing

[/s]

Hypocritical sermon from a

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by helinues: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Kingpin1000:
O.P you want PDP to proffer solutions to the mess your APC is doing, you must be daft. I thought you guys said Buhari was the messiah.
For your information PDP wants things to get worse so as to show foolish Nigerians like you how daft you are for supporting a wicked party.

Please who created the mess?

@ emboldened, are you saying Pdp and their members stopped caring about the country just because they are not in power?
Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by helinues: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Jonathan destroyed PDP

This is why I laugh when people insist on young President in 2023 as opposed sensible , experienced person

Jonathan sacked real PDP elders like Obasanjo, Bamanga Turkur , and the elders that control political affairs because of 2014 PDP primaries, only to replace them with irrelevant people like Old afenifere chassivist Ebenezer babatope

Jonathan chased away real party men who made PDP a formidable party and replaced them with young direcctionless men like Wike, Seccondus, Ologbondiyan, Fayose , oliseh metuh

Imagine Pdp and their members would be blaming Apc for problems they created, then I ask, how are the current Pdp state governors performing compared to Apc state governors?

1 Like

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by itsme01: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2021
helinues:

Imagine Pdp and their members would be blaming Apc for problems they created, then I ask, how are the current Pdp state governors performing compared to Apc state governors?

The one running my state is totally clueless, instead of PDP Seyi Makinde to work on successes of Abiola Ajimobi, he was playing foolish opposition tearing down good structures , programme and policies he met on ground... Now 13 months to go and 150 billion in debt he has nothing to show

1 Like

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by helinues: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2021
itsme01:

The one running my state is totally clueless, instead of PDP Seyi Makinde to work on successes of Abiola Ajimobi, he was playing foolish opposition tearing down good structures , programme and policies he met on ground... Now 13 months to go and 150 billion in debt he has nothing to show

A business mogul , a billionaire as a state governor supposed to be a good manager, though Abiodun in Ogun is a bit fair, but much are expected from both of them.

I think both still deserve second term. My opinion
Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by Noblechykk(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2021
APC played destructive opposition and gullible Nigerians thought they were playing constructive opposition; now that APC is in power and has failed, the same gullible Nigerians expect PDP to play the same destructive opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by itsme01: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2021
helinues:

A business mogul , a billionaire as a state governor supposed to be a good manager, though Abiodun in Ogun is a bit fair, but much are expected from both of them.

I think both still deserve second term. My opinion

That is cos both Dapo Abiodun and Seyi Makinde got their Business empire through Politics and Oyel money. and not through business acumen

Dapo Abiodun got his breakthrough due to Oil lisence Obasanjo and Andy Uba gave him

Seyi Makinde became super rich when Allison Madueke gave his Making Engineering a juicy pipeline repair contract worth billions during bthe time when we had frequent pipeline destruction by bunkerers

Anyways they would get their second term with money

1 Like

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Kingpin1000:
How can PDP that created problems be the solution?

1 Like

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by WonderManly(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Mtcheewww...

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by Otuegbe: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Profering solution as in how to make 1 Dollar =1 naira

1 Like

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by ogododo: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2021
helinues:

Go sleep, bubu wey you forced on us don destroy everywhere #Northisbleeding.

1 Like

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by ogododo: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Noblechykk:
APC played destructive opposition and gullible Nigerians thought they were playing constructive opposition; now that APC is in power and has failed, the same gullible Nigerians expect PDP to play the same destructive opposition.

God go bless una ooo. Dose mad supporters fit kill you as dem dey campaign with hostility. Even de so called people you think get brain like surajudeen and Co shame don take dem off some social media.
Dem fill every kids to stay behind computer. Helinus Iif PDP use dat style, u no go dey here. Everything for don burn

2 Likes

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by helinues: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Noblechykk:

If the then opposition played destructive politics to gain power, cos that's what is expected be from opposition to gain power, can we now say Pdp are the one behind unrest in the country, just to gain power back in 2023, going by your logic
Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by Kingpin1000: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:
How can PDP that created problems be the solution?

You are really daft, PDP ruled for 16 years but was it better before they came to power and is it better now they've left power for your lots?
Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kingpin1000:

You are really daft, PDP ruled for 16 years but was it better before they came to power and is it better now they've left power for your lots?

Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by iokpebholo: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
So PDP is d reason why after 6years Buhari never still make one dollar equal one naira abi?I must confess u don't have sense.mchew
Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
helinues:

PDP is as useless as Labour.

Upon all the things wey dey presently happen for Nigeria, I no dey hear dem talk anything.
Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
iokpebholo:
So PDP is d reason why after 6years Buhari never still make one dollar equal one naira abi?I must confess u don't have sense.mchew
You guys are not getting the point the OP is passing across
Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by iokpebholo: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
You guys are not getting the point the OP is passing across
APC is a complete disaster
Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by asanausana91: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kingpin1000:
I believe you need to grow. If they don't have solution how are they going to convince the electorate.
Terrorism in this country started during the 16 wasted years of PDP.
If things goes wrong, who knows the next victim?
I believe all the people killed there is no PDP member abi?
Do you know where your family members are right now?
Do you know if your mother will be the next victim?
Gumi is the spokeman of the bandits, do you know that he is a strong member of PDP?
Do you know that Gumi is a loyal friend to Atiku?
Some of you speaks without using your brain i don't know why.
Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by WhizdomXX(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

Tinubu is too old for the rigours of thi Presidency.
Leave PDP matter alone and tell your father, Bola Tinubu to work on uniting the South do that and posterity will forgive him for supporting Buhari in 2019 despite the glaring signs of his own failure.
Re: Pdp, The Worst Opposition Ever In Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
iokpebholo:

Between the person that said he will do it and those sincerely expecting $1=N1 who is dafter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video / Top 5 Richest Nairalanders 2022 / Jonathan’s Camp Responds As Akunyili’s Daughter Says Ex-president Appointed Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.