Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award (769 Views)

The President Of CONMEBOL Honors Lionel Messi With The ‘Baton Of Football’ / Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] / Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption (2) (3) (4)

Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award by OJEEMAH(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Lionel Messi has won Southern America’s Men’s Best Player Award for International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS).

This is the latest accolade for the former Barcelona ace who now plays for PSG in France.

Messi won the Ballon d’Or for a record extending seventh time a few days ago after shrugging off competition from Robert Lewandowski of Bayern Munich and Chelsea’s Jorginho among others.

The Argentine skipper is also in the running for FIFA Best Player Award.

Sports journalists from across the world for the best players, coaches and referees in all categories including for the youth and women.

IFFHS was founded in 1984, March 24 in Leipzig, Germany and is today registered in Zurich, Switzerland.

IFFHS CONTINENTAL OTHER WINNERS

CONMEBOL – MEN

BEST GOALKEEPER :

Emiliano MARTINEZ (Argentina/Aston Villa FC)

BEST CLUB COACH :

Renato GAUCHO (Brazil/CR Flamengo)

BEST NATIONAL COACH :

Lionel SCALONI (Argentina)

BEST PLAYMAKER :

Lionel MESSI (Argentina/FC Barcelona/Paris SG)

BEST REFEREE :

Jesus VALENZUELA (Venezuela)

BEST YOUTH PLAYER (U20) :

RODRYGO (Brazil/Real Madrid CF)

https://en.africatopsports.com/2021/12/14/messi-wins-conmebol-best-player-award/

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun

Re: Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award by ghostboy: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2021
We don't care about the short fraud

Re: Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award by TeeGentle(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2021
congrats.
Re: Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award by harqinhola(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Who cares ?

Re: Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award by Kingcalls: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Since when did they start giving the award....or another stat padded award grin by frauds zombies .... I see them trying to force LM 7 grin grin... he also trying to steal the brand just like he stole awards grin grin... they can't make a brand off LM10 grin grin.... we all know the frauds wish and his zombies is that he had achieved what the great CR7 has achieved.... they know u can only compare the Euros to the World cup and they never knew he wud win it in his career .... infact they never knew Portugal will win it in their lifetime, talk less of Ronaldo winning it.... 5 champions league with 2 different teams, 6 champions league finals ....the short fraud has only played 3 champions league finals in his whole career....using la liga to stat pad....now replicate it with farmers, wahala grin

Re: Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award by Albara(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2021
My guy well well!
Mbeeeehhhhhh of all time grin grin grin
Re: Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award by Jokerman(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Another trashy award.... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Jokerman:

You should be grateful you are part of the generation witnessing the soccer Messiah
Re: Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award by OJEEMAH(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Jokerman:

Trashy but much better than Dubai D'or grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Messi Wins Conmebol Best Player Award by Searchingvictor: 6:13am On Jan 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Trashy but much better than Dubai D'or grin grin grin grin grin

Boss, pardon me for the mention. Please, can you help me with any amount sir. I want to use it to stock my shop. Help please. I was scammed last month, and its affecting my business
And if is to lend me, I will pay back with interest. Help please

Ousmane Dembele Contract Should Not Be Renewed / Afcon 2021 Stadiums.can Nigeria Meet Up? / I Will Be Supporting Teranga Lions Of Senegal At AFCON