Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul (7440 Views)

President Buhari To Attend Turkey-africa Partnership Summit / Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Denies Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by deepwater(f): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2021
midehi2:

Is that person BBQ? cheesy

yes, that is the deadmeat griller grin
are u surprised ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Allahismad: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Always attending all the submit with no positive result

I think say noting dey reach you for body.
Is like there is scarcity of weed?
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Foodforthought: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Anneka101:
Buhari till 2090
God bless you for this. They will learn.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by onatisi(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2021
well done my presido ,
travel all around the world , dont mind anybody , by the time you come back , the bandits would have killed more politicians and their family members in the north.
May God protect innocent citizens and masses from the bandits hands .
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by BelovedofLord: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Are you people sure the real boóhari is not dead?

Useless old failure.
ASK BABACHIR, THE OVER N200M GRASSCUTTER SACKED SGF!
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by CSTRR: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Turkey-africa?

Freaking turkey too?
The same turkey that their currency is dropping like a sinking turkey.

Shouldn't Nigeria have a higher GDP than turkey if everything was working normally?
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Selfmotivated: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Focusmind: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Even Turkey All these countries using Africa to catch cruise

China - Africa Summit
India - Africa Summit
EU - Africa Summit
US - Africa Summit

Any country that wants to feel important will invite African leaders to their country for one stupid summit or the other. Summit that adds no value and I trust my president to attend.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Ahaoma95: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Baba and travel eee
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by BigYash: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Anneka101:
Buhari till 2090
Correct.. By the way, I head north is now very peaceful...
You hear d matter too? grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Trendingbiz042: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2021
The whole Africa in partnership with a country Turkey. The same Turkey that depends on US for survival is partnering with the entire African countries and our President is attending. The black man is a disgrace to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Desultan(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2021
So even ordinary Turkey now summons African heads of states. Who did this to us?
US summons them
UK summons them
France summons them
Russia summons them
China summons them
Japan summons them
Saudi Arabia summons them
Now Turkey summons them

Then ask me, what is the gain of all these summon? Zilch! The annoying thing is that during each of these summons, the heads of states of African countries scramble to attend the so-called summit that ends up with non-implementable communiqué. And they all come back to await the next summon.
WHAT A SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by dododawa1: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Ajala d traveler,no results at d end.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Mozegee: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2021
A president who cannot even sit his Ass in the country he claims to be the president and find solutions to all the happenings in the country. What a useless president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by midehi2(f): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:

yes, that is the deadmeat griller grin
are u surprised ?
Chai, una go dig his pics out cheesy very very surprised grin no wonder

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2021
When will the presidents of all these Western countries start coming to Africa for all these their so called Economic summits which are nothing but tools of neocolonialism?
Rubbish and the ingredients.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Tetrahedron: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Anneka101:
Buhari till 2090
Bleep off
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by planetx: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Vp deserve to travel too na
VP is for local and African trips while baba is for international trips

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Which one is Turkey- Africa partnership again?

Did I miss something?

Did turkey become such a global power overnight that it can now invite the entire Africa continent to a summit?

Do we not have self respect left that we attending Turkey Africa summit like we are not more powerful than Turkey.

We suppose to be having Nigeria - Asia summit or at the minimum Nigeria-Turkey summit.

It's ok I know African leaders are enslaved and not acting on their own freewill.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by planetx: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Focusmind:
Even Turkey All these countries using Africa to catch cruise

China - Africa Summit
India - Africa Summit
EU - Africa Summit
US - Africa Summit

Any country that wants to feel important will invite African leaders to their country for one stupid summit or the other. Summit that adds no value and I trust my president to attend.
Russia- Africa summit
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
France-Africa summit and our mumu selves be attending.

I know Abacha could never disrespect us like this to be attending a Turkey Africa summit , in fact only type of summit we should attend is Continent-coninent summits.
planetx:
Russia- Africa summit
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
It's intended to be an insult to us as the African superpower to be attending such useless summits.
Desultan:
So even ordinary Turkey now summons African heads of states. Who did this to us?
US summons them
UK summons them
France summons them
Russia summons them
China summons them
Japan summons them
Saudi Arabia summons them
Now Turkey summons them

Then ask me, what is the gain of all these summon? Zilch! The annoying thing is that during each of these summons, the heads of states of African countries scramble to attend the so-called summit that ends up with non-implementable communiqué. And they all come back to await the next summon.
WHAT A SHAME!!!
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by digitite: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
That's good for our Digital Freight Forwarding Industry.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by BigDawsNet: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
planetx:
VP is for local and African trips while baba is for international trips

If I'm the VP...na Obasanjo and Chief of justice go help us settle ham cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by biomedics(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Turkey-Africa

Country-Continent partnership

May Africa succeed
What a continent
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by siant: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Turkey-Africa again?

We have
Japan-Africa
Indian- Africa
China-Africa
Indonesia-Africa
UAE- Africa
When will Africans grow up? What manner of another colonialism in disguise?
These Asian countries would just gather all African nations in their individual territories, as if Africa is a single country.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by Agwoden(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
This one will just be attending conferences that he does not even understand the subject of discuss.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by alezzy13: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Anneka101:
Buhari till 2090

Seriously?
Re: President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul by bigttt: 1:31am On Dec 17, 2021
Up till now he haven't fulfill his dream
of visiting all the countries of the world.After 2023 he will still keep one Jet to continue with his dream.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News About Buhari! / Hon Garba May Have Influenced Judiciary To Rule In His Favour - Niger Group Alle / Just In: Buhari Shocks Oshiomole, Endorse His Removal As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.