Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) (34249 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn Damnnn beautiful....Happy birthday baby girl

I keep on saying it ....all these milf and matured women

All these milf....and matured women ehnn

Anytime i see all these type of baby girls...niola, Rita Dominic and this Regina askia

What comes to my mind ...na things like

"Hot Milf picks up young guy and bang the hell out of him "

"Hot black milf bang son's friend"

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy grin

This Guy, O Boy!
You are really a bad Nigga!

Hot Milf, Diamond Jackson bang her Daughter's boyfriend El Nino'.. cool wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Badadvisor:
Boobs already fell dead you can't cheat nature

She is 54 would you expect her breast to be like a 24 year old girl ?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by havenz(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Ma kand of nnunu.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Badadvisor: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Harrynight:

She is 54 would you expect her breast to be like a 24 year old girl ?
But she's been doing everything possible lately trying to act like a 24 year old girl while she's 54 and should know better.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by LoverJoe89: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2021
This mama go sweet to Bleep.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by ppogba: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=Kobicove post=108545502]I still remember it like yesterday when she came second to Bianca Ojukwu at the beauty pageant.

Happy Birthday to her![/quotej]

They were both beauty queens at different times. May be my memory is falling me, I cannot remember her coming second behind Bianca.
You may wish to shed more light.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Na this kind pussy I wan Dey chop now

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2021
She look good at 54
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2021
sanmtiago:
Sweet at 54.. Go look our girls belle below 27 make you tell me watin you observe and them go still open mouth they tell you say them need a man where go treat them as their moribund brain fit imagine. In ‘Mosdii’s words’ “Nigerian girls are useless” and I will forever corroborate . angry
Who be this mosdii sef
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2021
God I knew money . Bless my leg work and brain .
Why will someone marry an ugly woman ? Will they reduce the b(p)ride prize ?
Don’t say peace of mind and favor .
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Anytime i see all these type of baby girls...niola, Rita Dominic and this Regina askia

"Seductive and busty milf charms young niggarrrr with her curves before riding him to hell"

Your head dey dia,with menopause you fit pour pour every every inside no fear.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
With all these heavy paintings

She looks older and scary
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2021
GorillaApp:

Who be this mosdii sef
naim start this Nigerian girls are useless trend and he was nothing shut off the truth..just take note you go see him moniker for any news where relate to woman katakata

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2021
She came second behind Bianca at the 1988 MBGN hosted at the National Theatre Iganmu Lagos.

[quote author=ppogba post=108545938][/quote]
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by chiefobdk2: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

"Seductive and busty milf charms young niggarrrr with her curves before riding him to hell"

Dis one go get him own server for xvideos....
You go don watch all d videos on xvideo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Adaanna(f): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2021
Beautiful ma'am... Your new age is blessed.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Eletididi:
Let's assume it was a southerner or an igbo who is the president of Nigeria with all that is going on right now, northerners would have burnt this country down..
Jonathan no do 10% of what buhari has done and the north keep protesting daily back then.

Reason... If tinubu becomes the president and a northerner happens to be his vice, we are still being ruled by the northerners...
If para venture the north supports Tinubu’s presidency, then believe me, nothing will change cos they would have given him alot of terms and conditions which includes no vendetta or revenge on the north

I'm trying to figure out how this your write-up relate with the topic
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by IbileIfe: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Mind what you wish for.
Ride to hell or to heaven?

Niola is still single.
Rita is still single.
But Aunty Regina is happily married to an African American macho Man.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by chiefobdk2: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy grin

This Guy, O Boy!
You are really a bad Nigga!

Hot Milf, Diamond Jackson bang her Daughter's boyfriend El Nino'.. cool wink

El loco

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by riczy(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

stop watching ponhub Jesus is comn soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2021
MILF
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by stayclearofme: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Impregnable101:
If my wife start to gain unnecessary weight, she go reach her papa house. See as mama still sexy kiss
But you have a protuding stomach.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Successfulben: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness where art thou? Come and see the comments of these children of the world. Sex, sex and sex is all they talk about when they see the picture of a beautiful lady.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by ppogba: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Ndipe:
She cane second behind Bianca at the 1988 MBGN hosted at the National Theatre Iganmu Lagos.

Okay.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by ActuaRise696969: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
My neighbor's grandmother is 100 and looks 25 with make-up and paints.

Make up are gr8
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Passionate888: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Xvideos diamond subscriber
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Kinjikitileking(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2021
CastedAyo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtraUIIZZxw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXhcGr4oTyV/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mehn this woman is damn hot.... See better Milf , what the Bleep ,, !! This woman is hotter than most of our girls in their late thirties .., whoever that is banging this woman is damn enjoying ,, I can't imagine myself making love to this woman,, a good kiss from hair to toe ,,, pour milk all over her body and lick them all,,, empty a tin of peak milk on her pussy and suck the hell out of her .. some women are damn sweet to bang ... I really need to suck this kinda of sugar mummy

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2021
I'm not a hater, happy birthday to her... Cool Milf... My type....

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Geniero: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2021
If na Naija palour na, you go see very long space, you go come see chairs wey be igwe palace chairs, come see better chandler for pop roof, better center rug with standing unit AC. Naija rich life de sweet.
Happy birthday REGINA ASKIA
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by LoverJoe89: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Is your mother prettier than her?

KillAlabi2021:
With all these heavy paintings

She looks older and scary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Funke Adesiyan: "I Will Break Your Mouth" / After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.