Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN (4189 Views)

Army Discovers Burnt Corpses Of Policemen & Cannibalism In ESN Imo Camp / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Newsline09(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2021
If anyone had told me before now that Igboland would denigrate to the point of cannibalism all in the quest for self determination, I would curse anyone with such thoughts and perception about my people.

If anyone had informed that we would be capable of creating what we cannot control or regulate, I would invoke the wrath of the gods upon them.

Today, ala Igbo burns and yet we still pretend and play politics over the destructions, killings, bloodsheds, human barbecue and cannibalism.

Parts of Imo state and Anambra State are no longer livable due to the menace and atrocities of the criminals enlisted as Eastern Security Networks, armed wing of the proscribed IPOB as founded by Nnamdi Kanu.

Many of these ESN were those who escaped from prison and other never do wells.

They have turned the South East into a war zone and people are being killed and fed upon with others kidnapped.

The evil going on in Orsu and Ihiala are less reported.

Igboland is burning and no one cares.

See footages coming out of Orsu LGA in IMO State.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by endsarrrs(f): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Human cruelty to humans. What is their crime

undecided
God/Allah will not make us fall victim to evil hands. Amen/Amin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Golan007: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Tinubu is somehow going to be mentioned.

lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2021
It's not new now.....Igbos do eat human meat very well....is like mbaise is the headquarters of human flesh eater in Imo state....I fear calabar people too

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by omenkaLives(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2021
But Gidgiddy, Racoon, and Farahaideed said DSS are those roasting and eating Ibos in Ibo land.

Remember AfghanEastern in your prayers brothers and sisters. cry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by alanto: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
It's not new now.....Igbos do eat human meat very well....is like mbaise is the headquarters of human flesh eater in Imo state....I fear calabar people too
You are wel informed. This is why the igbos are not perturbed about it.
PrinceOfLagos asgard73 Asampetenwaanyi gidgiddy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by udele1: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2021
It will take over 50 years for igboland to recover from the mental damage done by this fraudster .

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by alanto: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2021
omenkaLives:
But Gidgiddi, Racoon, and Farahaideed said DSS are those roasting and eating Ibos in Ibo land.

Remember AfghanEastern in your prayers brothers and sisters. cry
Those ones you mentioned are pathetic liars. Have you seen them defend the cannibalistic behavior of their people. It’s a normal thing for igbos to eat igbos. Just be careful where you go in igboland. Or you will end up on a griller. It’s a normal thing in their culture. It’s not new at all. This has nothing to do with ESN. The people living in that surrounding did they raise alarm about the cannibalism? NO! They only talk about the insecurities.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2021
This na cannibalism now. Whether na ESN are responsible, or not, na cannibalism in d east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by OfoIgbo: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:

You always get cannibalism wherever you have APC government.

All the skull-miners first eat the flesh of their victims before using the skulls for their rituals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by udele1: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2021
OfoIgbo:

You always get cannibalism wherever you have APC government.

All the skull-miners first eat the flesh of their victims before using the skulls for their rituals.

A good for nothing fraudster radicalized igbo youths to destroy igboland, to enable him buy FENDI, and you are talking about APC.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by gidgiddy: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Newsline09:
If anyone had told me before now that Igboland would denigrate to the point of cannibalism all in the quest for self determination, I would curse anyone with such thoughts and perception about my people.

If anyone had informed that we would be capable of creating what we cannot control or regulate, I would invoke the wrath of the gods upon them.

Today, ala Igbo burns and yet we still pretend and play politics over the destructions, killings, bloodsheds, human barbecue and cannibalism.

Parts of Imo state and Anambra State are no longer livable due to the menace and atrocities of the criminals enlisted as Eastern Security Networks, armed wing of the proscribed IPOB as founded by Nnamdi Kanu.

They have turned the South East into a war zone and people are being killed and fed upon with others kidnapped.

What a foolish write up. The South East is a peaceful place. Abia state, Enugu and Ebonyi are all peaceful with little or no reported activity from the so called unknown gun men. The violence in Anambra was minimal and largely political in nature. Elections are now over in Anambra and peace has largely returned

The problem is Imo state where a foolish supreme court imposed Governor is determined to take his own state down to please those who put him there.

Why Imo state all the time? Why under Chief Hopeless Uzodinjo? Why would a Governor be inviting the military into his state when his state is not at war? In his time in office, Orlu, Izombe and Awo Mmamma have all been burnt by the same military thugs he invited in

This thing about roasting of people is a weird one because Imo state is not known for such. Things we never heard of under Udenwa, Ewerem, Okorocha and Ihedioha, are happening under Uzodimma. There is more to this than meets the eye and I hope it is unravelled soon. But I have no doubt that the unrest in Imo state is closely related to Uzodimma and the security forces thugs he invited into Imo state

6 Likes

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by OfoIgbo: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2021
udele1:

A good for nothing fraudster radicalized igbo youths to destroy igboland, to enable him buy FENDI, and you are talking about APC.

I am not even a fan of Nnamdi Kanu as a leader so I don't even understand where you are coming from.

However, it will seem suspicions of cannibalism only follow Fulani-led APC around.

All the skull-mining states, where the flesh of the victims are presumably consumed, are APC states.

Now the Fulani-led APC-controlled DSS are now arranging human flesh for consumption in Imo state. That is a coincidental occurrence that needs to be highlighted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Fejoku: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Northern Barbarians, Zaria Massacre & Mass Slaughter by Armed Bandits

This message is for the Northern barbarians who celebrated the #ZariaGenocide of December, 2015, and are now crying over the daily mass murder in Northern Nigeria.

Anybody who celebrated the genocidal massacre of more than one thousand innocent men, women, children and infants in less than 72 hours is a heartless barbarian. Such extreme brutality and monstrous cruelty by Tyrant Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai and gang was the peak of wickedness, primitive savagery and uncivilized barbarism.

The Northern barbarians are crying today because their tribe and fellow Sunnis are largely the victims of the ongoing mass slaughter of civilians in Northern Nigeria. If these murderous criminal Bandits are killing Shia Muslims or Christians they would have been celebrating now.

The Northern barbarians are such a gang of wicked souls that foolishly think God does not exist. They are a big disgrace to Islam sent to Prophet Muhammad (sa). In the Quran, God equated the killing of a single person to the genocidal elimination of humanity yet they celebrated the genocidal massacre of more than one thousand Shia civilians in Zaria in December, 2015.

The lack of empathy of these bloodthirsty Northern barbarians is legendary. These bloodthirsty savages only lust for the blood of the innocent. Today some people to the South across the River Niger are mocking the giant abbatoir and graveyard called "Northern Nigeria".

It is not accidental that BokoHaram insurgency and murderous armed Banditry are products of Northern Nigeria as the North is an extremely rotten and sick society. A region that is backward in all the indices of progress and development. A region that is the extreme poverty capital of the world with more than 10 million Out-of-school Children. A region that celebrated genocidal criminals like Tyrant Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai, Bello Turji, Abubakar Shekau etc.

On a final note, the backward and barbaric North is today the biggest problem of the Nigerian state and it biggest liability.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by udele1: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

What a foolish write up. The South East is a peaceful place. Abia state, Enugu and Ebonyi are all peaceful with little or no reported activity from the so called unknown gun men. The violence in Anambra was minimal and largely political in nature. Elections are now over in Anambra and peace has largely returned

The problem is Imo state where a foolish supreme court imposed Governor is determined to take his own state down to please those who put him there.

Why Imo state all the time? Why under Chief Hopeless Uzodinjo? Why would a Governor be inviting the military into his state when his state is not at war? In his time in office, Orlu, Izombe and Awo Mmamma have all been burnt by the same military thugs he invited in

This thing about roasting of people is a weird one because Imo state is not known for such. Things we never heard of under Udenwa, Ewerem, Okorocha and Ihedioha, are happening under Uzodimma. There is more to this than meets the eye and I hope it is unravelled soon. But I have no doubt that the unrest in Imo state is closely related to Uzodimma and the security forces thugs he invited into Imo state

You are asking the wrong questions.

Your questions should be;

1) Why under Buhari?

2) why was there no such noise under jonathan?

3) Why SE?

4) if there was no Nnamdi Kanu would there be peace?

5) why have more igbos died since the formation of ESN, than herdsmen killing?

6) Who benefits from the violence in SE?

7) since when did Igbo's start killing Igbo's and burning their property for having a contrary opinion?

cool have you ever heard that Igbo's have been forced to sit at home or loose their lives since you were born?

9) have you ever seen a society where criminals are released from prison remain peaceful?

10) herdsmen killed both igbo and yoruba, why are ESN killed and Amotekun not?

11) Finally, why are you no longer blaming fulani and DSS?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Newsline09(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

Anyone who starts insulting people just to make a point is mentally ill and suffering from inferiority problem.

First I would ask you where you do live before we can continue this conversation.

You call Uzodimma names and forgot that it was same Supreme Court that made Peter Obi Governor and so many others, or you are telling us that PDP who were not comfortable with the decision of the Court are responsible for the carnage in Imo state, if not, how else do you send you message without an indictment on them.

Many States in Nigeria have Governors through Supreme Court, most recently is the Bayelsa State, have they destroyed their state?

Anyone who tells you that Anambra is peaceful is rather living in fools paradise.

Elections did not hold at Ihiala and most parts of Anambra South, did they tell you why?

Orsu LGA is more of Anambra than Imo, it’s just boundary adjustment that ceded them to IMO, and that’s where the war is situated, have you asked questions?

Many occasions, military and innocent people have been attacked at Izombe, Orlu, Orsu, Ihiala and other parts of Imo, you didn’t come out to show your folly, when the military retaliated, it became your worry.

The military are not human, the innocent people. Wind killed and maimed are not worth to live by your law and standard.

In same Orsu, A Reverend Father was killed for protecting his students writing WAEC, you didn’t see that a crime Aba affront?

A man had his dick chopped off by these same ESN criminals in same Orsu because he was a politician, that wasn’t an issue too.

Talking about other States, let me remind you that Iko nso the leader of ESN hailed from IMO and as such they made IMO their headquarters and same state they attacked prison facility and released all inmates who are today members of IPOB/ESN terrorizing the State and area.

Next time, before you want to be mad in public, get your facts. #Bastard

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by udele1: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I am not even a fan of Nnamdi Kanu as a leader so I don't even understand where you are coming from.

However, it will seem suspicions of cannibalism only follow Fulani-led APC around.

All the skull-mining states, where the flesh of the victims are presumably consumed, are APC states.

Now the Fulani-led APC-controlled DSS are now arranging human flesh for consumption in Imo state. That is a coincidental occurrence that needs to be highlighted.

Listen to atrocities of FULANI and DSS in igboland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCFSaSdoBi0
Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by udele1: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Newsline09:

Anyone who starts insulting people just to make a point is mentally ill and suffering from inferiority problem.

First I would ask you where you do live before we can continue this conversation.

You call Uzodimma names and forgot that it was same Supreme Court that made Peter Obi Governor and so many others, or you are telling us that PDP who were not comfortable with the decision of the Court are responsible for the carnage in Imo state, if not, how else do you send you message without an indictment on them.

Many States in Nigeria have Governors through Supreme Court, most recently is the Bayelsa State, have they destroyed their state?

Anyone who tells you that Anambra is peaceful is rather living in fools paradise.

Elections did not hold at Ihiala and most parts of Anambra South, did they tell you why?

Orsu LGA is more of Anambra than Imo, it’s just boundary adjustment that ceded them to IMO, and that’s where the war is situated, have you asked questions?

Many occasions, military and innocent people have been attacked at Izombe, Orlu, Orsu, Ihiala and other parts of Imo, you didn’t come out to show your folly, when the military retaliated, it became your worry.

The military are not human, the innocent people. Wind killed and maimed are not worth to live by your law and standard.

In same Orsu, A Reverend Father was killed for protecting his students writing WAEC, you didn’t see that a crime Aba affront?

A man had his dick chopped off by these same ESN criminals in same Orsu because he was a politician, that wasn’t an issue too.

Talking about other States, let me remind you that Iko nso the leader of ESN hailed from IMO and as such they made IMO their headquarters and same state they attacked prison facility and released all inmates who are today members of IPOB/ESN terrorizing the State and area.

I can bet my last penny that he lives outside the SE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Fejoku: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Majority of the posters on this thread are fulanis from the north. Their region is burning but they are more concerned with the situation in the SE. One would think all these calls is done for the good of the people of the SE but we all know it isn't. We know they don't love us and we don't love them too. We've been calling for the division of Nigeria but they've refused. What does it tell you about them? They hate truth and peace. They love lies and chaos. Divide Nigeria so every group of people can mind their businesses in their own territory. Isn't it very simple?
Death to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by NGpatriot: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Good to see you reaping what you sow, sadly, I feel for the parents of the dead.

I don't even want to guess the mental state of the these cannibals or how they prefer humans as a form of nutrition when regular foodstuff is still available everywhere. These are their own brothers, fathers, uncles and other people's breadwinners.

Very heartbreaking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

Those ones you mentioned are pathetic liars. Have you seen them defend the cannibalistic behavior of their people. It’s a normal thing for igbos to eat igbos. Just be careful where you go in igboland. Or you will end up on a griller. It’s a normal thing in their culture. It’s not new at all. This has nothing to do with ESN. The people living in that surrounding did they raise alarm about the cannibalism? NO! They only talk about the insecurities.
You're a bigger idiot

3 Likes

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2021
udele1:

I can see you're good for something
But what I can see in you is bitterness and envy 98% of We Igbos on Nairaland don't take you serious everything you're doing is for you're Pocket

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Fejoku: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2021
Newsline09:

You can only deceive the gullible. How many prison breaks have happened in the last 8 months in Nigeria? How many happened in the SE? You stupidly claimed IPOB is behind the one in Imo. What about the ones that happened in Kogi, Oyo, Plateau etc? Who were responsible for those ones? All your lies are being busted. The reason why you and all you paid online urchins are painting horrible pictures of ESN and IPOB is because we are resisting your terrorist Nigerian army and the DSS who have been aiding fulani terrorists in wiping off indigenous peoples from their lands. Plateau state people have announced how about 102 communities have been occupied by fulani terrorists through the help of the Nigerian army. We will never allow that to happen in Biafra. We will resist all you bring until you all run away. Victory is ours. We can never afford to lose so we understand all these false narration you all are cooking to sell to the unsuspecting. We are a very educated and exposed people who see no wisdom in cannibalism for any reason. The international community know the truth behind the ongoing fight we are fighting. They will never support you blood suckers. Leave our land alone terrorist invaders. Go and attend to the terrorism in your own region where people are being burnt alive.
Death to Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by NGpatriot: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

I agree with you, ESN or no ESN, cannibalism is normal normal in igboland since day one.

Just don branch in any restaurant or roadside joint in igboland for food, you could be eating human body parts.

3 Likes

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Fejoku:
Majority of the posters on this thread are fulanis from the north. Their region is burning but they are more concerned with the situation in the SE. One would think all these calls is done for the good of the people of the SE but we all know it isn't. We know they don't love us and we don't love them too. We've been calling for the division of Nigeria but they've refused. What does it tell you about them? They hate truth and peace. They love lies and chaos. Divide Nigeria so every group of people can mind their businesses in their own territory. Isn't it very simple?
Death to Nigeria.
Nah this same way Muslims/Kanuris dey talk when Boko Haram first start attacking and killing people.

No one is stopping Igbos from leaving Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Fejoku: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2021
NGpatriot:
Good to see you reaping what you sow, sadly, I feel for the parents of the dead.

I don't even want to guess the mental state of the these cannibals or how they prefer humans as a form of nutrition when regular foodstuff is still available everywhere. These are their own brothers, fathers, uncles and other people's breadwinners.

Very heartbreaking.
Weep not your crocodile tears for us. Instead, weep for your own people. Below is a post from one of your own from northern Nigeria.

This message is for the Northern barbarians who celebrated the #ZariaGenocide of December, 2015, and are now crying over the daily mass murder in Northern Nigeria.

Anybody who celebrated the genocidal massacre of more than one thousand innocent men, women, children and infants in less than 72 hours is a heartless barbarian. Such extreme brutality and monstrous cruelty by Tyrant Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai and gang was the peak of wickedness, primitive savagery and uncivilized barbarism.

The Northern barbarians are crying today because their tribe and fellow Sunnis are largely the victims of the ongoing mass slaughter of civilians in Northern Nigeria. If these murderous criminal Bandits are killing Shia Muslims or Christians they would have been celebrating now.

The Northern barbarians are such a gang of wicked souls that foolishly think God does not exist. They are a big disgrace to Islam sent to Prophet Muhammad (sa). In the Quran, God equated the killing of a single person to the genocidal elimination of humanity yet they celebrated the genocidal massacre of more than one thousand Shia civilians in Zaria in December, 2015.

The lack of empathy of these bloodthirsty Northern barbarians is legendary. These bloodthirsty savages only lust for the blood of the innocent. Today some people to the South across the River Niger are mocking the giant abbatoir and graveyard called "Northern Nigeria".

It is not accidental that BokoHaram insurgency and murderous armed Banditry are products of Northern Nigeria as the North is an extremely rotten and sick society. A region that is backward in all the indices of progress and development. A region that is the extreme poverty capital of the world with more than 10 million Out-of-school Children. A region that celebrated genocidal criminals like Tyrant Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai, Bello Turji, Abubakar Shekau etc.

On a final note, the backward and barbaric North is today the biggest problem of the Nigerian state and it biggest liability.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Fejoku: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Nah this same way Muslims/Kanuris dey talk when Boko Haram first start attacking and killing people.

No one is stopping Igbos from leaving Nigeria.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by NGpatriot: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
Fejoku:

Weep not your crocodile tears for us. Instead, weep for your own people. Below is a post from one of your own from northern Nigeria.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
[/s]

Why is this cannibal barking like bingo?

This one too fit behead and roast pesin chop like suya o..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Golan007: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

Newsline09 has taken you to the cleaners.

3 Likes

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Fejoku: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Why is this cannibal barking like bingo?

This one too fit behead and roast pesin chop like suya o..

Fulani terrorist should go and respond to Elbinawi.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism In Igboland By IPOB/ESN by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Fejoku:

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com

Newsline09:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! High Court May Sack President Buhari / Aregbesola Shuns Ooni’s Installation Of Jonathan, Wife / Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.