Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

A Friend Was Blackmailed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend Was Blackmailed (444 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Was Blackmailed by austinleo78(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2021
A friend was just blackmailed ... the scammers collected the money through an opay account ..
What do we do to trace this account??
Re: A Friend Was Blackmailed by ahnie: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2021
He kill pesin?
Re: A Friend Was Blackmailed by Onwe6666: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2021
i believe opay account number are phone number.

mayb you can start tryin from there
Re: A Friend Was Blackmailed by austinleo78(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Act no:9155542177
Bank name: paycom opay
Name: friend

That's the okay number
Re: A Friend Was Blackmailed by austinleo78(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2021
ahnie:
He kill pesin?

No , it's a female actually.... she was blackmailed due to contents on her snap ..paid over 200k yesterday... she just opened up to me now..
Re: A Friend Was Blackmailed by ProudlyNGN: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2021
austinleo78:

No , it's a female actually.... she was blackmailed due to contents on her snap ..paid over 200k yesterday... she just opened up to me now..
You supposed to say the actual story of what happen before we take action. And that opay account number is it her own number they use or the scammers own? what really happened
Re: A Friend Was Blackmailed by austinleo78(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2021
ProudlyNGN:

You supposed to say the actual story of what happen before we take action. And that opay account number is it her own number they use or the scammers own? what really happened

The opay number is the one the scammers collected her with. It was the account the ransom was paid to .. omo the girl dey depressed and suicidal now.. that's her whole savings ...please if you can help, I'd appreciate..
Re: A Friend Was Blackmailed by austinleo78(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2021
According to her, her Snapchat was hacked and her private contents was taken and used to blackmail her she paid 200k .. all her savings, and they are still requesting fir more and threatening to upload it online
Re: A Friend Was Blackmailed by ProudlyNGN: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
austinleo78:

The opay number is the one the scammers collected her with. It was the account the ransom was paid to .. omo the girl dey depressed and suicidal now.. that's her whole savings ...please if you can help, I'd appreciate..
Opya is a digital bank it will be hard to tack them via the bank. There is another option, the number they use can be start with, that is by tracking the number, getting information from their network provider if the number is registered or baiting them logically. either one of these three will surely work.

But what exactly did they get from the snap chat?
I guess it's her sex tape and nudes

1 Like

Re: A Friend Was Blackmailed by austinleo78(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
ProudlyNGN:

Opya is a digital bank it will be hard to tack them via the bank. There is another option, the number they use can be start with, that is by tracking the number, getting information from their network provider if the number is registered or baiting them logically. either one of these three will surely work.

But what exactly did they get from the snap chat?
I guess it's her sex tape and nudes
How can we track the number ??

(1) (Reply)

Video: Manipulation Is The Mother Of Depression. / Detecting Criminal's Money Into My Account? / Shark Loan App Beware And Bewarn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.