Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Detecting Criminal's Money Into My Account? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Detecting Criminal's Money Into My Account? (441 Views)

Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detecting Criminal's Money Into My Account? by payosehtor(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2022
How do I Detect if the Money sent into my account is a genuine money or criminals's money?
Granting that, Most times, Neighbours come around to ask I give them my account so that, their friend or family members want to send some amount of money to them. even though, I asked them to be sure, its not a fishy deal's money. But they assure me it's a clean money. But how can I be sure or detect when the money is lodged into my account. especially if it's in tune of a Million plus?
Re: Detecting Criminal's Money Into My Account? by Afonjashapmouth: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2022
A Pos guy just got picked up here on Sunday over this. Bros! Bro! Bros!! How many times i call you? To open an account is way too easy for anybody to be finding any excuse. Dial a code on your phone and boom you own an account number. Do not run any intermediary for anybody or else the little change promised will get you in a mess that might cost you your life.

1 Like

Re: Detecting Criminal's Money Into My Account? by payosehtor(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:
A Pos guy just got picked up here on Sunday over this. Bros! Bro! Bros!! How many times i call you? To open an account is way too easy for anybody to be finding any excuse. Dial a code on your phone and boom you own an account number. Do not run any intermediary for anybody or else the little change promised will get you in a mess that might cost you your life.
What if I report to my bankers immediately without any withdrawal?
Re: Detecting Criminal's Money Into My Account? by payosehtor(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:
What if I report to my bankers immediately without any withdrawal for confirmation?
Re: Detecting Criminal's Money Into My Account? by dominique(f): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2022
payosehtor:
How do I Detect if the Money sent into my account is a genuine money or criminals's money?
Granting that, Most times, Neighbours come around to ask I give them my account so that, their friend or family members want to send some amount of money to them. even though, I asked them to be sure, its not a fishy deal's money. But they assure me it's a clean money. But how can I be sure or detect when the money is lodged into my account. especially if it's in tune of a Million plus?

Before nko? Will they tell you it's dirty money? There's no way you can be sure of the source of money entering your account from your neighbours strange relatives unless your account gets blocked and you get picked up by the cops the moment you get to the bank to rectify the situation. Tell your neighbours to go and open their own bank account

1 Like

Re: Detecting Criminal's Money Into My Account? by payosehtor(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2022
dominique:

Before nko? Will they tell you it's dirty money? There's no way you can be sure of the source of money entering your account from your neighbours strange relatives unless your account gets blocked and you get picked up by the cops the moment you get to the bank to rectify the situation. Tell your neighbours to go and open their own bank account
Thanks for your advises. I have already told that neighbour some minutes ago not to send my account. because if they do, and it's ends up to be a bad deal, I will expose them as soon as I see the alert. And they told me they haven't sent it. I told them, I don't want Awoof . IDON'T WANT ANYTHING I AM SCEPTICAL ABOUT.

1 Like

Re: Detecting Criminal's Money Into My Account? by WBworldwide: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2022
payosehtor:
Thanks for your advises. I have already told that neighbour some minutes ago not to send my account. because if they do, and it's ends up to be a bad deal, I will expose them as soon as I see the alert. And they told me they haven't sent it. I told them, I don't want Awoof . IDON'T WANT ANYTHING I AM SCEPTICAL ABOUT.
I have accounts o...
Re: Detecting Criminal's Money Into My Account? by Afonjashapmouth: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
payosehtor:
What if I report to my bankers immediately without any withdrawal for confirmation?

Your banker will only tell you originating account number and some other normal informations around the transfer not what prompted the transaction. So the risk is still on you

(1) (Reply)

Much Watch:Suspented Yahoo Boys/ritualis Were See Performing Ritual With A Ram I / Kidnapper Snitches On His Gang For Giving Him 200k Out Of N12m Ransom / VIDEO: Fulani Militia Kill 11 In Benue Community In Fresh Attack [graphic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.