Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo (881 Views)

It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Nollywood's Bleaching Queen, Rukky Sanda Debuts New 'black And White' Skin Tone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo by Oleys: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Disqualified Big brother Naija housemate, Tacha had begged those who were planning to beat the journalist due to her take on Sylvester Oromoni”s murder to make a recording of the incident.

Self-acclaimed investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo reacted after Tacha asked those planning to beat her to record it.

Olunloyo bodyshamed Tacha, saying she has body odour.

Recall that Tacha had begged those who were planning to beat the journalist due to her take on Sylvester Oromoni”s murder to make a recording of the incident.

Olunloyo took to her Facebook page to react.

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/12/16/violence-made-you-to-be-disqualified-ph-lady-with-bleaching-cream-kemi-olunoyo-slams-ex-bbnaija-tacha-pics/

Re: Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo by Chicagoesontop: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Hahahaha, when a mad girl meets a mad woman .
Re: Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo by Hintona(f): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2021
Kemi you're too old for this angry

1 Like

Re: Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo by Ekez(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2021
This woman mouth eehhhh
Re: Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo by Cholls(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:
Kemi you're too old for this angry
my sister why are you trying to put her in a box
Re: Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo by Hintona(f): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Cholls:
my sister why are you trying to put her in a box

Kemi can't be boxed. She's a wild fire.
Re: Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo by MufasaLion: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin grin grin

I like this her comeback.
Re: Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin But who is her royal highness she Dey talk about if na mercy then this woman needs a brain surgery

(1) (Reply)

'I Don't Want To Have Kids Nor Get Married Again' - Princess Shyngle Says / Yul Can't Use And D€mb My Sister| Judy Austin Sister Give Full Support To Judy / No Be Every Sign Be Claw Or Egede Nah” Viral Photo Of Super Eagles Goalkeeper,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.