Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Daily Motivation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Motivation (107 Views)

Monday Motivation! / DAILY MOTIVATION With Shalom David / The Power Of Motivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Motivation by Shalomdee(f): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2021
DAILY MOTIVATION
Avoid the urge to compare yourself with other people. Our world makes you feel like you're in competition with others. When you check your social media accounts, you see people posting about their achievements: new cars, wedding invitations, promotions, speaking invitations and so on.

If you aren't self controlled, you may feel intimidated by other people's progress especially if they seem to be doing better than you. But learn a lesson from the Sun and Moon; both have their different seasons. Even though the Sun shines brighter than the Moon, it can never do the work of the moon at night.

Don't be pressured into having what others have or doing what others are doing, you may run into trouble. Instead, learn from others, what makes them succeed or fail, but don't use them as your yardstick in measuring yourself. Focus on your vision and draw out realizable goals that you can achieve.

You are an original.

You have value.

You are significant. Don't let anyone make you feel less. Have a bright day.

Fun Fact
The Sun rotates more quickly at its equator than it does close to its poles. This is known as differential rotation.

Psalms 139:14
I will praise the; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

©Shalom David

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : December, 18, 2021 / Love In Deed And In Truth / "Yea, I Have Loved Thee With An Everlasting Love."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.