Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Divine Visitation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Visitation (1061 Views)

Divine Visitation With W.F. Kumuyi / A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? / This Is Ur Online Prophet, Call Me Now For Ur Divine Visitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Visitation by Joagbaje(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2011
Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you ().

In the Old Testament, God said to the people

Leviticus 17:11
“the life of the flesh is in the blood…” ().

In other words, what gives life to the human body is the blood that flows through the veins. However, this is different for the new creation – the man or woman that is born again and filled with the Holy Spirit has “divine vitalization!”

In or opening verse, the word “quicken,” actually means to “make alive” or “vitalise.” This means the Holy Spirit living in you is the One who vitalizes and gives life to your physical body, not your blood. He was the One that incubated upon the dead body of Jesus and raised Him from the dead. Since that same Spirit now dwells in you, giving life to your physical body, it means no sickness, weakness or infirmities ought to stay in your body!

You need to understand that you’re not flesh and blood! If something has affected your blood, resulting in an anomaly in your physical body, it shouldn’t mean a death sentence, because the new creation doesn’t live by blood. Jesus proved it. In Luke 24:39, He said to His disciples

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.”

Also, Ephesians 5:30 says

“For we are members of his body of his flesh and of his bones.” Notice that both scriptures only talk about His flesh, His body, and His bones; there’s no reference to blood; and I’ll tell you why! When He was crucified, all His blood gushed out at the cross (John 19:34).

At His resurrection, Jesus didn’t have any blood flowing in His body, yet He was alive, not as a ghost, but as a new creation; He was born again – with a new life – the resurrection life. This is the same life that’s in you now that you’re born again:

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself” (John 5:26).

Therefore, nothing ought to go wrong with your physical body because the Spirit of God is the life of the new creation; not the blood in your veins. You don’t even need prayer to be healed of any infirmity because the life of God; the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, strengthens, energizes and vitalizes your physical body. Hallelujah!

Confession
I’m not ordinary; the same Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead dwells in me and gives life to my physical body. Therefore, I’m immune to sickness, disease and infirmity! Every fibre of my being is inundated with the divine life of God! I’m strengthened, energized and vitalized, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study
Colossians 3:1-4

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Romans 8:10 AMP
But if Christ lives in you, [then although] your [natural] body is dead by reason of sin and guilt, the spirit is alive because of [the] righteousness [that He imputes to you

-PASTOR CHRIS

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Delivered Through Emmanuel Tv / How To Get A Free Bible / 2014 Prophecies Naija:Incredible!Adeboye,Kumuyi,Josef Bassey,TB Joshua & Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.