Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) (35141 Views)

Is That Not Chioma Car? - Fans Reacts After Davido Brother Pose With Porsche / "That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na dia problem be that oo, na wetin I wan chop I dey Hussle first
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by obamicky: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
jim ikye were you dey na
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by babyfaceafrica: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nobody ask you question
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by isaiah4life(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jim Iyke toodler. grin
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by LILTJAY1: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why igbos want make davido marry chioma? undecided

5 Likes

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Ay77(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
DonAlexi:
Chioma na pu**y girl she won blow by force na why she live her formal bf come date davido not knowing that na story that touch go end an

If na you .. you go want make your sister suffer
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Saintmary(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
I'm not going to talk about them, neither am I going to talk about the commentator.

All I have to say is: Do live and let live
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
My Nairaland family. Trust you all having a great festive season? Pls permit me to use this medium to beckon all people of goodwill, spirited & magnanimous individuals to pls help my situation. I NEED A JOB. No matter how menial or humbling it may be, pls i NEED A JOB.
If you reside in Abuja, and can help, pls help. Because i am already depressed.
God bless you as you help me. Amen.
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by babyfaceafrica: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
mooremoney:
But he didn't lie actually. If you are not going to marry a girl don't go too far with her.
was she forced to have a baby for him? If marriage never sure, why get pregnant for a guy? The uche na attention seeker
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by preshyusufu: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Godons1:
Igbo Girls will do anything to have Yoruba Boys. Chioma did same, but Davido wey be sharp Guy, just chop clean mouth. grin grin

If you say Davido chop clean mouth, then where you keep Ifeanyi?

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by BleedTears: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
The guy have a point. In the aspect of rich man promise marriage
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by gazza07(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Like play like play this otosi(bamboo) don dey grab front page for NL and his news causing traffic. The mugu below said its "GRACE" but me I see misplaced priority and attention from Nigeria gutter journalism and ever traffic seeking bloggers. I mean, the guy is not funny, not rich or handsome, not even intelligent, the guy no sure at all at all.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by obamicky: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
jim iyke were u dey na
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by winner37(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
The elders are in the meeting now don't make anoise the conclusion will be make now so pls was ...

The conclusion is chioma should unfuck all the Bleep Davido bleeped her and move on .

Is she the first person Davido played hanky panky love with ?

How many million she saved during the period she bleeped Davido ?

She should take heart ,few months coming another senseless woman will still be a victim in the name of love.
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by ledaman: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
SIMP
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by stayclearofme: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Where is that hypocrite Sapphire alias FUTURE IS FEMALE. Na this kind place we dey see her.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by lesbiconverter: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Godons1:
Igbo Girls will do anything to have Yoruba Boys. Chioma did same, but Davido wey be sharp Guy, just chop clean mouth. grin grin
Yoruba demon grin

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by wink2015(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
This Maduagwu of a man.

it is every matter he alway put mouth.
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by brain54(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
I think say na she leave davido sef!
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Datedoboy: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
grandstar:
The marriage isn't the elephant in the room. Why have a child for a man you are not married to? That is the koko.

I feel sorry fo her but the decadence pervading society today should not be seen as normal.
This is the question most girls won't answer especially when the man is rich. They can answer it when the man is poor. That's why I don't pity Chioma.

There are many potential chiomas out there who are willing to get pregnant out of wedlock for same Davido. They think David is not aware they are in for his money?

When it goes south they start looking confused like a trapped mice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by ediko5(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Seriously, even though i am not a fan of Nollywood, i am yet to see any movie poster this guy appeared.
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Datedoboy: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
winner37:
The elders are in the meeting now don't make anoise the conclusion will be make now so pls was ...

The conclusion is chioma should unfuck all the Bleep Davido bleeped her and move on .

Is she the first person Davido played hanky panky love with ?

How many million she saved during the period she bleeped Davido ?

She should take heart ,few months coming another senseless woman will still be a victim in the name of love.

Lol. That is what most girls will make you believe that they are victims. They knew from the start that this guy is a Playboy but because he is rich they will think "if I can get pregnant for him whether he marries me or not he will give me plenty money for child support. Besides, my name will be famous I will be called Davido's 6th baby mama.

You don't know that many girls are willing to be Davido's 20th baby mama than being the first wife of a responsible guy with moderate income?

Lust will continue to destroy guys and greed will continue to destroy girls.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Dreytonisback(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
You see Yoruba and Igbo?

Them they always get people wey Sabi ruin their reputation wella

Bobriski na Yoruba
Uche maduagu na Igbo
Same level of madness , just be say uche own madness get agbada

Yoruba make una use bobriski do ritual for cleansing
Igbo carry uche maduagu take do ritual for cleansing else them go just waste for nothing

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by onatisi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
this guy is always poking his nose into other peoples business and affairs .
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by winner37(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=Datedoboy post=108553911]

Lol. That is what most girls will make you believe that they are victims. They knew from the start that this guy is a Playboy but because he is rich they will think "if I can get pregnant for him whether he marries me or not he will give me plenty money for child support. Besides, my name will be famous I will be called Davido's 6th baby mama.

You don't know that many girls are willing to be Davido's 20th baby mama than being the first wife of a responsible guy with moderate income?

Lust will continue to destroy guys and greed will continue to destroy girls.[/quote

Accurate!!!

Than she should shut up and enjoy that plenty money Davido will be giving to her ...

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by tfelicityk(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Attention seekers
Did they bring their differences to you to chew publicly?
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Basicend: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nonsense write ups.

Without money will Chioma ever allow someone like Davido to even move near her with his height and looks?

She went there for a contract, she didnt love David and the contract has ended. Were you guys expecting Davido to stick with her forever?

Make we leave matter. Its even.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by duro4chang(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
She cheapened her self. Too shameful!
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by OneCorner: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Igbos sha
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by juniorstar(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
HeWrites:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXhczy9INgc/?utm_medium=copy_link
Except she cheated on him..but if not with time he will understand life lessons. And those lessons arent cheap.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
This mentally ill ugly chimp is always chasing clout with bullshit.
Movie directors have rejected him like a leper, so he is pathetically trying to gain attention.
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dproperties:
Attention seeking igiottt

Lol! Okwano igiottu or should I put it this way.He's an idiotu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Nwakenze Christian-Chukwuebuka Releases Christmas Photos / “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.