Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) (35140 Views)

Is That Not Chioma Car? - Fans Reacts After Davido Brother Pose With Porsche / "That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
U don start again o, this obo gang to beat u. O
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by MufasaLion: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Movie directors have rejected him like a leper, so he is pathetically trying to gain attention.

He's a leper.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Dproperties: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Okwano igiottu or should I put it this way.He's an idiotu.

Spell it correctly to gain Ban for 3 weeks

Leave my igiottt for me o cheesy

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by EyenNtokon: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Btaipei:
But DAVIDO never open mouth tell us say he no do again
e don talk am for one song like that titled "somebody baby". Ft. Peruzzi
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Godbless3(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
I thought this guy is transgendered so why choke mouth for joystick vs punna
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by nachisunday(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
This man called uche or whatever really need work. Who have work for mugus to keep the idiot busy?
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by nachisunday(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Godbless3:
I thought this guy is transgendered so why choke mouth for joystick vs punna
he is doing that stuff to gain attention from fams
#Bloody samaritan is coming for him
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by HRMK: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
DAVIDO IS ALREADY MARRIED!THERE IS NO WAY HE CULD GET MARRIED AGAIN WITHOUT A FORMAL DIVORCE FROM HIS PRESENT WIFE BASED ABROAD!!
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Tzar(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who listens to this fool who doesn’t even know if he is gay or not?
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by darediamond(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Basicend:
Nonsense write ups.

Without money will Chioma ever allow someone like Davido to even move near her with his height and looks?

She went there for a contract, she didnt love David and the contract has ended. Were you guys expecting Davido to stick with her forever?

Make we leave matter. Its even.

"She went there for a contract, she didnt love David"
Accurate!!!!!

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by evsimmigration: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Stop typing bullshit....Yoruba men are fond of that...Go & read their history

DonAlexi:
Chioma na pu**y girl she won blow by force na why she live her formal bf come date davido not knowing that na story that touch go end an
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Rree: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Really
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by GodIsBiafran: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
I am almost sure Chioma broke her boyfriend's heart to be with Davido. Davido now broke her heart to be with other women. Therefore, according to the law of Karma, the equation is balanced.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by tunapawizzy: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
you are blaming the man for not going ahead to marry Chioma that had a baby for him...did chioma not see the other ladies that had kids before her and david did not marry dem?.....una no dey tell una selves d truth.....if marriage is the ultimate for any woman, the only assurance is the man that takes you to court to sign papers under the laws of the land every other thing, u just dey use ur life carry carry Bayern vs Watford...Away to WIN && No Goal for Home team

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by basty: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
I knew the insults your kind were throwing at Davido that, he was not the owner of Chioma pregnancy.
Mumu wise idiots, you can see yourselves now. Bad market for Chioma.
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chioma that was said to be sleeping around for Yankee.. na wetin make Davido dump am..

Nonsense..

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Freemasonry: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
MayorWhales:
Hand never still touch this one well. On a more serious note, people need to respect other’s decisions and mind the business that pays them. Yes David asked her out and treated her nicely but for reasons known to him he didn’t go ahead with the plan! How is that anyone’s business?
I tire oooo!!!
Now this jobless gorilla is making a job out of it.
Instead of reviving his nonexistent career as a movie extra, he’s busy picking on his betters.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chioma should be grateful that Davido made her a brand......"CHIOMA ASSURANCE" ....this Uche I just hope you are making money now...no come dey beg tomorrow oooo cos your case no one will give. .use your head now.

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by goaldynboy: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
mooremoney:
But he didn't lie actually. If you are not going to marry a girl don't go too far with her.

You made the only sensible comment in this thread!!

Why do family introduction and impregnate a woman you don't want to marry?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by uvie66: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
MayorWhales:
Hand never still touch this one well. On a more serious note, people need to respect other’s decisions and mind the business that pays them. Yes David asked her out and treated her nicely but for reasons known to him he didn’t go ahead with the plan! How is that anyone’s business?
the thing weak me..na by force to marry.
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by goaldynboy: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Why igbos want make davido marry chioma? undecided

Only fools like you see everything in the prism of tribalism!!

Who the heck is Davido?! Is he better than Igbo boys? No! Is he going to be the first or the last Yoruba boy to marry Igbo girl? No!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by goaldynboy: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dreytonisback:
You see Yoruba and Igbo?

Them they always get people wey Sabi ruin their reputation wella

Bobriski na Yoruba
Uche maduagu na Igbo
Same level of madness , just be say uche own madness get agbada

Yoruba make una use bobriski do ritual for cleansing
Igbo carry uche maduagu take do ritual for cleansing else them go just waste for nothing

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Why do you believe so much in RITUALS?!

It's your type that goes about mining skulls in Sad Waste!!
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Dreytonisback(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
goaldynboy:

Why do you believe so much in RITUALS?!

It's your type that goes about mining skulls in Sad Waste!!

Local men with their assumptions grin
I use ur mileh do rituals ? How u take know say I be ritualist?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by LILTJAY1: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
goaldynboy:

Only fools like you see everything in the prism of tribalism!!

Who the heck is Davido?! Is he better than Igbo boys? No! Is he going to be the first or the last Yoruba boy to marry Igbo girl? No!!
davido is greater than all igbos in the world

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Basicend: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
basty:
I knew the insults your kind were throwing at Davido that, he was not the owner of Chioma pregnancy.
Mumu wise idiots, you can see yourselves now. Bad market for Chioma.

Dont' mind them. .

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Tomek09(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Godons1:
Igbo Girls will do anything to have Yoruba Boys. Chioma did same, but Davido wey be sharp Guy, just chop clean mouth. grin grin
Lol...Yoruba girls dey dirty nah. Dem fit wear one black pant and tight for 3weeks...na why nobody dey reason dem. When I bin dey Ibadan, una girls no hungry me for one day grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by TuFab(f): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Why igbos want make davido marry chioma? undecided
Help me ask them o, the same tribe they yab every night and day.
Dunno why they're all weeping over this girl's matter.
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by LILTJAY1: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
TuFab:

Help me ask them o, the same tribe they yab every night and day.
Dunno why they're all weeping over this girl's matter.
they are stupid. thank God davido quickly use him head..
shocked is that your real picture ?

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by chaloskyx: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
THATS HER CUP OF TEA SHE SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON HER STUDIES AND CAREER RATHER THAN FAME AND MONEY DAVIDO SAW SHE WAS NOT IN ANY WAY GOING TO ADD VALUE TO HIM SO THE ONLY THING SHE WAS USEFUL FOR WAS A BABY FACTORY AS SOON AS SHE BORE HIM A SON SHE OUTLIVED HER USEFULNESS
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Emekaonline: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tomek09:

Lol...Yoruba girls dey dirty nah. Dem fit wear one black pant and tight for 3weeks...na why nobody dey reason dem. When I bin dey Ibadan, una girls no hungry me for one day grin grin

It always ends in tears when you marry for money, typical of Igbo ladies. I remember few of them that I banged during my Youth service in the East. But really they are very good in bed. I give that to them
Re: It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) by Henrychino(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chioma my lover she get e dollar....chaiiii your eye don clear abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based / Anita Ukah Biography, Age MBGN 2018 Winner, Lifestyle, Family (Pictures, Video) / Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.