Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! (1874 Views)

My Life Has Become Something Else. I Need Help / China's New ‘Laser’ Gun Can Silently Burn Through Flesh From 0.8km Away (Photos) / Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Znation(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
All my life is being full of mistakes and errows which can never be corrected..

trying to help others really made me to loose everything i have... I'm currently a nobody, i've lost whatever i have before and now i'm living a lost life..

the truth is that i was trying to help others, thinking it was right, but it took away my all and made me an empty box.

nobody knows what i've been passing through, i've survived sucidal thought more than three times, but now i don't have any strenght to help me overcome that thought again.. I've gone to meet a doctor for help, but he told me i'm the only one who can help myself right now, as there is no medicine to what i'm currently facing right now..

i'm now living in fear every single moment, that is the greatest problem i've ever faced.. It seems to be easy, but the very hardest for me.. I don't has happened to me, but all of a sudden i began to live in fear..

i don't kno what it is, but all my heart beat is fear, even when i'm eating or in the midst of people talking, i'm just constantly in fear.. At every moment of my life for the past one month is living in fear, and i've tried to control it, but i can't..

i'ven't done anybad to anyone, i kno i've helped a lot of people.. I just can't contineu to be living in fear, my doctor ask me if i did anything bad to anyone or killed somebody, but the answer is no..

nairalanders, all my thought currently is covered in fear, fear of the mind and because of this i cant rest nor sleep..

i don't even know what i am fearing, and that is the worst of it all.

i can't contineu to be telling people i'm having fear of mind at all second, they keep asking me what have i done, and most of them now think i've killed somebody and probably been pusued by a spirit..

there is only one way i can save myself from this, i'm scared..
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by ajumma(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
be strong and remain prayerful
no matter your condition
you are still better than others;

Have faith and be strong
my thought and prayer for you always

1 Like

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Znation(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
ajumma:
be strong and remain prayerful
no matter your condition
you are still better than others;

Have faith and be strong
my thought and prayer for you always
You don't understand, i don't even know what i'm fearing.. Sometimes i just stay alone and be crying.. It's been long i'm facing this.

1 Like

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Healthrelatedjo: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Don't give up bro
There's light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by ahmthankgod(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Znation:
You don't understand, i don't even know what i'm fearing.. Sometimes i just stay alone and be crying.. It's been long i'm facing this.
Depression

3 Likes

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Healthrelatedjo: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Plus you need to take things easy before u develop a mental problem.Stop staying alone,make new friends,keep yourself busy by watching movies, or going to gym,and lastly don't stop praying.

2 Likes

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Thestormisover: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
What ever that is troubling your mind, i cast it out now in thy mighty name of Jesus.. Amen

5 Likes

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Bbbb33: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
You are afraid of proverty

1 Like

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Thestormisover: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Plus you need to take things easy before u develop a mental problem.Stop staying alone,make new friends,keep yourself busy by watching movies, or going to gym,and lastly don't stop praying.
Well said.. Op, try doing this..

1 Like

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Swordoftruth17: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
It is depression my guy, but firstly you have to know what is causing it.. I don't just know why oyibo people have not gotten the drug for depression..

1 Like

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Swordoftruth17: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2, where are you?
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Mylordmygod1: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
First of all, you have to know that nigeria is a failed country.. And living in nigeria alone is the greatest fear of life.. Be strong and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by ajumma(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Znation:

anxiety
the fear of unknown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by MistarT(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ask God to show you mercy, listen to messages of anointed men of God, I have one to recommend : Apostle Joshua Selman, please use this time to search, you need a quick intervention don't delay please. Most importantly your relationship with your maker matters a lot.
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Geniero: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Fear is one of the weapons, the devil uses to toil with people, after fear, hate, and others follow. It is not over. Look for any Bible believing church, rededicate your life to Christ, achor your life and everything about you on Christ (not man of God). You will experience the peace that you have never experienced before all your life.
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Healthrelatedjo: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
On a lighter note,bro shey u see dt ice Igbo pple are against,if taken in moderation,na better drug for depression
Swordoftruth17:
It is depression my guy, but firstly you have to know what is causing it.. I don't just know why oyibo people have not gotten the drug for depression..

1 Like

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Ikea81: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Znation:
All my life is being full of mistakes and errows which can never be corrected..

trying to help others really made me to loose everything i have... I'm currently a nobody, i've lost whatever i have before and now i'm living a lost life..

the truth is that i was trying to help others, thinking it was right, but it took away my all and made me an empty box.

nobody knows what i've been passing through, i've survived sucidal thought more than three times, but now i don't have any strenght to help me overcome that thought again.. I've gone to meet a doctor for help, but he told me i'm the only one who can help myself right now, as there is no medicine to what i'm currently facing right now..

i'm now living in fear every single moment, that is the greatest problem i've ever faced.. It seems to be easy, but the very hardest for me.. I don't has happened to me, but all of a sudden i began to live in fear..

i don't kno what it is, but all my heart beat is fear, even when i'm eating or in the midst of people talking, i'm just constantly in fear.. At every moment of my life for the past one month is living in fear, and i've tried to control it, but i can't..

i'ven't done anybad to anyone, i kno i've helped a lot of people.. I just can't contineu to be living in fear, my doctor ask me if i did anything bad to anyone or killed somebody, but the answer is no..

nairalanders, all my thought currently is covered in fear, fear of the mind and because of this i cant rest nor sleep..

i don't even know what i am fearing, and that is the worst of it all.

i can't contineu to be telling people i'm having fear of mind at all second, they keep asking me what have i done, and most of them now think i've killed somebody and probably been pusued by a spirit..

there is only one way i can save myself from this, i'm scared..

Fear is of the devil. Resist it. The devil can not do anything to you till you open up yourself to him through fear. The bible says as a man thinks in his heart so is he. All you are thinking will start manifesting in your life......that what happened to Job. Think positives. God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of boldness and a sound mind. Think yourself to health, growth, life, think only good thoughts. Win the battle brother. Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Znation(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ikea81:

Fear is of the devil. Resist it. The devil can not do anything to you till you open up yourself to him through fear. The bible says as a man thinks in his heart so is he. All you are thinking will start manifesting in your life......that what happened to Job. Think positives. God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of boldness and a sound mind. Think yourself to health, growth, life, think only good thoughts. Win the battle brother. Goodluck!
the only thing i keep thinking is just the best way to die, but i don't want to die and yet my mind keep telling me it is the only way to save myself.. I've tried to come out of this, why is this happening to me? If i don't come out of this by weekend, then i have to go..
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Thestormisover: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Znation:
the only thing i keep thinking is just the best way to die, but i don't want to die and yet my mind keep telling me it is the only way to save myself.. I've tried to come out of this, why is this happening to me? If i don't come out of this by weekend, then i have to go..
i see things turning back to normal in your life. Don't give yourself time, it may delay, but things will surely come back to normal... Lalasticlala, mynd44, come and drop a prayer line for OP
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Thestormisover: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
On a lighter note,bro shey u see dt ice Igbo pple are against,if taken in moderation,na better drug for depression
continue
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
If you got a job and colleague in ur work place,that should lease some of this,bt if a man is jobless,no money, friend turn back on u, things not moving as planned,bills up there...that a lone can make a man run mad in naija
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Ikea81: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Znation:

Nothing wrong with you. Just familiar spirit . ....you can't be frustrated and die like your forefathers . It's in your hands to break the curse. Meditate on the worf of God. Start attending a church where they preach God's word. And like someone mentioned here, you can listen to Apostle joshua suleiman's audio online. You can download these two and listen to them one each tonight and another tomorrow and see the power in God's words .

1. Victory over spirit of death
2. Dominion over curses.

Be Free!

1 Like

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Candidlady: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:

you have been deceived..

op never ever use drugs or any form of highnes to fight depresion

whats your birth month @op
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Healthrelatedjo: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
"on a lighter note"
Ure educated na...
Candidlady:

you have been deceived..

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Znation(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Candidlady:

you have been deceived..
November
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Realtonytonero: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
He has not given us the spirit of fear.....
Give your life to Jesus
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by adecz: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Schizophrenia ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by aimmoney9: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Best advice download and listen to I'm not afraid by Eminem on repeat.... grin

Then you will stop shivering like a man that has not bleeped pussy before.... grin
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by aimmoney9: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Znation:
Go to where..... grin

Man it will be a shame for you to die before Buhari..... grin

Very shameful, I'll spit on your grave..... grin
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by aimmoney9: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
adecz:

Schizophrenia ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

It ain't coz he ain't told us the truth..... grin

We're just giving him advice for free... grin

My own advice specifically is worth a bag of rice..... grin
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by aimmoney9: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Candidlady:

you have been deceived..

Madam numbers..... grin

You need to go for spelling bee competition.... grin
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by superCleanworks(m): 2:44am On Dec 17, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: WATCH Luxury Life This Lady Lived Before She Was Murdered By Her Bo / Nigerian Student Gets 19 Years' Jail For Love Scam / More Pictures Of Notorious Kidnapper After His Arrest By The IRT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.