Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public (1699 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP / How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by OsmoGames: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #YorubaNation In Public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wLpi-Q7VlY
Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by SwissMass: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
So? is he no more entitled to his own opinion or thought
Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by Bastardlyrich: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Let him stop wasting his time.
Yorubas are benefiting a lot from Nigeria.
Nigeria is not favouring as and se plus Igbo related group in the middle belt that is why their is cry for ss and se biafra,Niger Delta republic..
But I pity yorubas if as and se secede because they will hear it.expecially as they are weakk as fuk and don't have strengtht.
There propaganda,there only weapon won't work again as fulanis don't care about propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by ba7man(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
Let him stop wasting his time.
Yorubas are benefiting a lot from Nigeria.
Nigeria is not favouring as and se plus Igbo related group in the middle belt that is why their is cry for ss and se biafra,Niger Delta republic..
But I pity yorubas if as and se secede because they will hear it.expecially as they are weakk as fuk and don't have strengtht.
There propaganda,there only weapon won't work again as fulanis don't care about propaganda.
Everything no be by gra-gra and muscle or else na labourer go get money pass for construction site.

Brains pass muscle anyday and Yorubas have tons of that

One random Yoruba man can come up with 1 idea that will finish millions of your people so pity yourself first.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by Bastardlyrich: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:
Everything no be by gra-gra and muscle or else na labourer go get money pass for construction site.

Brains pass muscle anyday and Yorubas have tons of that

One random Yoruba man can come up with 1 idea that will finish millions of your people so pity yourself first.
so you have accepted that you pple are weak cawords.anyway no be only your people get brain.
But you can start the change for you people to be brave.
Cowarddice is a disease.
Fear fear man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by ba7man(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
so you have accepted that you pple are weak cawords.anyway no be only your people get brain.
Cowarddice is a disease.
Fear fear man
Ask Biafrans what happened to them the last time they invaded our lands.

Empty barrels make the most noise.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by Bastardlyrich: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:
Ask Biafrans what happened to them the last time they invaded our lands.

Empty barrels make the most noise.
Help me ask them,I m helping my girl bunmi wash her pants.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by ba7man(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Help me ask them,I m helping my girl bunmi wash her pants.
When you have time, ask about what happened to those Ijaw boys that came to form millitancy in Ogun and Lagos State.

We gentle no mean say we mumu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by Bastardlyrich: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:
When you have time, ask about what happened to those Ijaw boys that came to form millitancy in Ogun and Lagos State.

Can you also ask itsekiri for me.please Tom polo says hi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by AfonjaConehead: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
What kinda breaking is this?
What about where he said Nigeria mess should not stand against his yorubaness!?

Nigeria is 4kn negotiable..and then I'll take my baby tmcutez to my beloved Edo nation grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Okoro grin
Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by AfonjaConehead: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:

Shut up your mouth,local champion.

The fulanis that have sent your people to become refugees in Cotonou,what haff you done,oga kingkong?

Ijaw guys came to Lagos and blew up atlas cove and went away. Though,not good but they didn't come to fight the yorubas..that was what Soyinka and late Faseun told you people when body be dey catch una grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by ba7man(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Tompolo follow Canoe come southwest, follow canoe run go back creek.

Him for set up camp if e sure for am.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by alanto: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
Cowarddice is a disease.
Fear fear man
Your strengths lies in eating human flesh, is anybody supposed to take you serious?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by alanto: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:

You are a real nigga. I’m following you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by Bastardlyrich: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

Your strengths lies in eating human flesh, is anybody supposed to take you serious?
strength lies in lie,backstabbing,betraying,kidnapping,ritualism,wickedness,cowardice, dirtiness etc

1 Like

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by ba7man(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

You are a real nigga. I’m following you.
Correct guy. I follow back. cool
Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by Bastardlyrich: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

The fulanis that have sent your people to become refugees in Cotonou,what haff you done,oga kingkong?

Ijaw guys came to Lagos and blew up atlas cove and went away. Though,not good but they didn't come to fight the yorubas..that was what Soyinka and late Faseun told you people when body be dey catch una grin
Thank you for telling them the truth,they open different monikers saying ijaws hate igbos for 2023 to dis organise as and se, but they forget these can cause an ethnic war for ijaws.
I m ijaw and we don't hate Igbo, instead we see them as brothers example is gej.
Let the general public be aware.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by alanto: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

strength lies in lie,backstabbing,betraying,kidnapping,ritualism,wickedness,cowardice, dirtiness etc
Give example of each of the things you listed or go back to where your roasted human flesh is. Take a very large portion look for garri with very chilled water and have a feast.
Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by Bastardlyrich: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

Give example of each of the things you listed or go back to where your roasted human flesh is. Take a very large portion look for garri with very chilled water and have a feast.
You are an example of a skull miner and retualist.
2023 was an example of betraying.
Opening different monikers to liar you are ijaws and insult Igbo to cause war in tribes in ss and se is example of liars,deceit and propaganda.
Dinubus teeth is an example of the most dirtiest tribe imagine big man like that.uou can find such in other tribes
I can donate #500 got toothpaste though.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by Guestlander: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
Cowarddice is a disease.
Fear fear man

The only war Ibo ever fought was a disaster. Completely routed and 50 years on you are still crying.
Where is the evidence of your bravery?
Most of the activists for social justice in Nigeria were Yoruba fighting for folks like you.
Being Foolhardy is not bravery, it just means you are not there upstairs.
Benjamin Adekunle was only 27 years old when Ibos cowered before him, so much for being weak.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by alanto: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

You can tell yourself whatever makes you cum but Yoruba will never be inferior to anyone. Neither will we leave Nigeria for anyone. The fulanis knows who to Bleep with. It takes a Yoruba man in person of OBJ to make both Yaradua and GEJ president respectively. It takes another Yoruba man who’s not in national politics to make Buhari president which your people also confirm. Which is why you have been crying since 2015. When you attain that kind of relevance you can come for a discussion but for now. Just go and look chilled water and red garri to balance the human flesh you have grilled and feast yourself to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by alanto: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

You are an example of a skull miner and retualist.
2023 was an example of betraying.
Opening different monikers to liar you are ijaws and insult Igbo to cause war in tribes in ss and se is example of liars,deceit and propaganda.
Dinubus teeth is an example of the most dirtiest tribe imagine big man like that.uou can find such in other tribes
I can donate #500 got toothpaste though.
Lol. You guys like to shift blames. When alexbells or Alexbell or whatever that moniker is is busy attacking Ijaw people and laying claims to their territory you think anybody needs to hide under any moniker to make them respond? Except of course you are saying the Alex guy is not Igbo but an imposter. I will leave him to defend himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by alanto: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:
Correct guy. I follow back. cool
You get mouth. When you give them. As in truth and not propaganda like they do. They automatically stop responding which I like very well.
Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by ba7man(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

You get mouth. When you give them. As in truth and not propaganda like they do. They automatically stop responding which I like very well.
Evil grows stronger because good people choose to keep quiet.

We're supposed to play mature and ignore but they'll end up miseducating people that don't know better.
Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by ba7man(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Why dem run?? Why dem never try am again for years??

Dem for wait naa, even dem know say sentiments wey dem dey enjoy for change.

As for you guys, we just close your markets and your Governors come to beg for you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by alanto: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:
Evil grows stronger because good people choose to keep quiet.

We're supposed to play mature and ignore but they'll end up miseducating people that don't know better.
That’s exactly why I waste my time engaging them. They don’t reason at all. They just type. Whenever they are cornered they start looking for who to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by AfonjaConehead: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:
Why dem run?? Why dem never try am again for years??

Dem for wait naa, even dem know say sentiments wey dem dey enjoy for change.

As for you guys, we just close your markets and your Governors come to beg for you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by AfonjaConehead: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

You can tell yourself whatever makes you cum but Yoruba will never be inferior to anyone. Neither will we leave Nigeria for anyone. The fulanis knows who to Bleep with. It takes a Yoruba man in person of OBJ to make both Yaradua and GEJ president respectively. It takes another Yoruba man who’s not in national politics to make Buhari president which your people also confirm. Which is why you have been crying since 2015. When you attain that kind of relevance you can come for a discussion but for now. Just go and look chilled water and red garri to balance the human flesh you have grilled and feast yourself to sleep.

And your garbage assertion have transformed the west into eldorado!!!!!
YorubAboki way of thinking grin grin grin

All you are radiating is sifia pains baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by AfonjaConehead: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Thank you for telling them the truth,they open different monikers saying ijaws hate igbos for 2023 to dis organise as and se, but they forget these can cause an ethnic war for ijaws.
I m ijaw and we don't hate Igbo, instead we see them as brothers example is gej.
Let the general public be aware.
Yes o. I'm Edo and we SS can't be deceived.

Just imagine,the yorubas who worked against Jonathan and brought buhari to power now want to deceive the Niger Deltans that the Igbos who voted for Jonathan are enemies of the Niger Deltans and Ijaws!!!!! Is that not strange and wicked!!!!
And now they want same Niger Deltans and Ijaws they betrayed 2015 to vote for them and their tinubu 2023!!!!
Just imagine these people!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by alanto: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

And your garbage assertion have transformed the west into eldorado!!!!!
YorubAboki way of thinking grin grin grin

All you are radiating is sifia pains baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!! grin grin grin
What’s my pain? Yoruba people know not to go to SE. you can’t eat a Yoruba man. The two thousand heads u
You buried ikonso with were all igbos, the 10 virgins you killed for the charm that got 8 out of 10 people who partook killed were all igbos. Abeg where’s my pain there? Cannibals really don’t have sense truly. Like we saw in jungle Holocaust
Re: Breaking! See How Obasanjo Finally Denounce #yorubanation In Public by AfonjaConehead: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

What’s my pain? Yoruba people know not to go to SE. you can’t eat a Yoruba man. The two thousand heads u
You buried ikonso with were all igbos, the 10 virgins you killed for the charm that got 8 out of 10 people who partook killed were all igbos. Abeg where’s my pain there? Cannibals really don’t have sense truly. Like we saw in jungle Holocaust
If you ain't in sifia pains,you certainly will not take everyone who shares a different opinion from yours Igbo!!! What's my business with the Igbos!!!
So my advice to you is,get your pains and frustrations and obsession and bitterness and jealousy and anger away from the Igbo people,for the sake of your heart and peace of mind... don't enter 2022 with HBP o,thank you very much. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nigerians Making The Same Mistake They Did With Buhari And Obasanjo / Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out Atiku And PDP For Using Her Image Without Consent. / Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.