Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Writing Should Be Abolished, It Is Mind Intrusion - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writing Should Be Abolished, It Is Mind Intrusion (224 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: Bride Price Should Be Abolished, I'm Not A Fan Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing Should Be Abolished, It Is Mind Intrusion by Uptownerd: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2021

If you are reading this, that means I have been able to penetrate the innermost part of you – your mind. By reading and processing what I have written right now, you concur with me that I have invaded your mind.

You can’t unread that, can you? At least you are getting the point now that every written piece in the universe is there to invade your thoughts. This pattern of thought invasion is unique because everything you make of what you read will only stay within. Read more at ==>

https://uptownerd.com/2021/12/16/writing-should-be-abolished-it-is-mind-intrusion/

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Amazon Kindle Publishing Seminar Starts Today / Poem: Under The Rain By Soibi Versatile / I Choose Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.