Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Simon Ekpa Fires Back At IPOB Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Fires Back At IPOB Leadership (1078 Views)

Monday Sit-at-home: Soludo Meets IPOB Leadership / Simon Ekpa Fires Back, Accuse Kanu's Brother Of Hijacking IPOB / I Laugh At Ipob.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Fires Back At IPOB Leadership by udele1: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Remember the accused simon ekpa of killings in Igboland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCFSaSdoBi0

Now simon fires back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIZtqcoUhE0

See how they are wasting igbo lives, destroying igboland, for a Biafra that depends on SS to come.
Re: Simon Ekpa Fires Back At IPOB Leadership by udele1: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
These are the people that will build a wonderful country for Igbo's?

How will they even do elections in that Biafra,when they are already fighting for a fake Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Fires Back At IPOB Leadership by alanto: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
udele1:
These are the people that will build a wonderful country for Igbo's?

How will they even do elections in that Biafra,when they are already fighting for a fake Biafra?
Udele1 to see that you don’t have fans among your people is very shameful. Why would anyone chose IPOB over you?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Fires Back At IPOB Leadership by Investigative: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Udele is now the mouth piece of ekpa
After iPob discovered that ekpa was one of ohaneze memeber that wants to hijack ipob
Udele we love you tears
Let me go to sleep

Re: Simon Ekpa Fires Back At IPOB Leadership by Omoslim26: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chia Udele no dey gree at all oo��
Udele or no Udele,every true Nwafor knows ipob is a big well organized registered fraud.

You are calling for self destruct on a land that your onye oshi supremacists leader do not have an ordinary pure water factory as a means of employment for his people in Afara ukwu �.
Nonsense and Simon Epka �.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Fires Back At IPOB Leadership by udele1: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Investigative:
Udele is now the mouth piece of ekpa
After iPob discovered that ekpa was one of ohaneze memeber that wants to hijack ipob
Udele we love you tears
Let me go to sleep

So Kanu is working with Ekpa that is working with ohaneze. Doesn't that tell you they are all criminals?

Who is IPOB? Who is Nnamdi kanu? Who is Simon Ekpa?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Fires Back At IPOB Leadership by udele1: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
alanto:

Udele1 to see that you don’t have fans among your people is very shameful. Why would anyone chose IPOB over you?

Thoughts and criminals are wasting resourceful Igbo's in igboland and you are talking about fans?

You are comparing igbo lives with social media likes and followership?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Fires Back At IPOB Leadership by alanto: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
udele1:

Thoughts and criminals are wasting resourceful Igbo's in igboland and you are talking about fans?

You are comparing igbo lives with social media likes and followership?
I’m saying you deserve some kind of support from well thinking igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Fires Back At IPOB Leadership by udele1: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Simon Ekpa hite harder. Exposes the finacial fraud going on in IPOB.

You can see where the FENDI FIGHTER GETS MONEY FOR FENDI. grin grin grin

The battle of the bingo's angry grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SrcYo3jxUA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In My Dream I Saw Tinubu Become President / Zaria Under Attack / 2023: Oshomole Makes "U" Turn, Joins Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.