Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,218 members, 7,842,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren (39730 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by money121(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by bigdammyj: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Okay
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by Charmingrascal(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Road2yesterday1:
Financial freedom equals happy family

1yr used 2009 Toyota Corolla sport for sale in -Abeokuta.
Asking price 2.8m (slightly negotiable)

See my profile for WhatsApp contact, pls only nearby interested buyers can contact

Financial freedom.
You have said it all
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by alizma: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
southsouthking:
Egg #120
Bubu you do well o.
When sharp street boys don scam some people, them go come only come dey shout bubu. If person sell one egg for me 120, I go catch any fowl wey I see for that compound, that means say I buy the egg and the fowl womb join.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by Akerele44(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
southsouthking:
Egg #120
Bubu you do well o.
How does the topic relate to it comment nw
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by HRMK: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
TimmyTen:
Nice one … Love is a beautiful thing

This marriage stood the taste of time and still waxing stronger against public say.

On the flip side, Jenifa's dairy is addictive … Thumbs UP
TASTE OF TIMENAWA!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by ednut1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
some ladies above 35 will say they cant marry a man with kids, he must be a Christian, must not have been married before bla bla bla
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by Cousin9999: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sweet.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by Digmygold: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
TimmyTen:
Nice one … Love is a beautiful thing

This marriage stood the taste of time and still waxing stronger against public say.

No be.only "taste" of time. Na aroma of time
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
DIKEnaWAR:
Happy for her
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by baralatie(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
ednut1:
some ladies above 35 will say they cant marry a man with kids, he must be a Christian, must not have been married before bla bla bla
Everybody with his/her choice/experience

If funke narrate wetin she take eye see!
Abeg let us thank God for her testimony
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by Peace1993: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin grin
AgencyReport:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXinYRjtTyr/?utm_medium=copy_link
Irrelevant future or feminist: She does not have self value
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by SmartPolician: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
TimmyTen:
Nice one … Love, with the right person, is a beautiful thing

If you love someone who is dating you out of pity, you will hate yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by seyz91(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
cheesy
Urhobostronghea:
You still dey drag FTP

Come on, person wey dey high barely go get time to dey post morning to night for Nairaland.

You don't hustle
You don't have friends
You don't have girlfriend
You don't leave your house ?

How can a sane person be on first page every single day claiming Hustler and the only thing you hustle is FTP.

For your own good, better think about your life cos u are addicted to this Nairaland
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by Rree: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by emonis88: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Them no dey ever marry young guy ,na already made men they go for, husband snatchers, one day another younger star go snatch the already made man from them too. Do me , another person do u.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by TuFab(f): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Urhobostronghea:
You still dey drag FTP

Come on, person wey dey high barely go get time to dey post morning to night for Nairaland.

You don't hustle
You don't have friends
You don't have girlfriend
You don't leave your house ?

How can a sane person be on first page every single day claiming Hustler and the only thing you hustle is FTP.

For your own good, better think about your life cos u are addicted to this Nairaland
It means you're equally lonely and jobless to notice he's always the first to comment.
Amebo.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by Urhobostronghea: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
TuFab:

It means you're equally lonely and jobless to notice he's always the first to comment.
Amebo.
I barely enter here but when i do, i see him at all spots.

As for u, maybe u are dsame guy using another Monika but if you're not, then you're a wicked person for not telling d boy the truth... He is wasting his life on Nairaland.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by RICHOLAC(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bros you no be today person o, so you knew her right from, " I need to know series?"
But how come they said she is 45? haba I doubt this their age description o.

Sabadon:
Askamaya community....i love funkes consistency right from "i need to know tv series"

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by sharone21(f): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=ednut1 post=108554579]some ladies above 35 will say they cant marry a man with kids, he must be a Christian, must not have been married before bla bla bla [/quote.

JJC was never married....He once talked about his first ( i think) baby mama who dropped his baby on his door post after calling him to say she put to bed.

JJC has long been a London boy and one of those who discovered Don Jazzy & Dbanj.

I'm happy he finally found his rib in Funke and Funke too has gotten rest of mind despite her failed first marriage to one Alhaji.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by freshalien: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sabadon:
Askamaya community....i love funkes consistency right from "i need to know tv series"

Ahhhh! You just remind me of that “I need to know” series. Kai! Man pickin don old ooo

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren by Uchedizzy(f): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Funke my good friend always cracking me up anytime we meet
nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend / AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour / Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.