Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges (15355 Views)

Buhari@79: Garba Shehu Lists President Buhari's Achievements And Challenges / Buhari @79: See Funny, Bitter Comments That Greeted Osinbajo's Felicitation Mess / 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by sevo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
And your grandfather couldn't achieve the epistle if rusbbish grin grin

Nyamuri

Come back and talk to me when you learn how to spell rubbish...

Ewu tudun wada
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Fortune118005(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kwanza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=452491732905053&id=100044326904709
You cannot convince me that the man on that picture is seventy nine
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Kay25(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Praktikals:
May the good lord bless and keep our president.
All those who wish him death will die before him in the mighty name of Jesus.
do u know jesus won't answer the prayer for a wicked man?for pharaoh he was destroyed in red sea so shall it be with u who made the prayers above
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by slowice(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
I been wan congratulate am but why e come lie about him age na? I can't trust a liar
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Diligent1(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
And your grandfather couldn't achieve the epistle if rusbbish grin grin

Nyamuri
FULANI SPOTTED
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by DepreciousND: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
[Back to the sender quote author=Praktikals post=108558411]May the good lord bless and keep our president.
All those who wish him death will die before him in the mighty name of Jesus.[/quote]
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Theunbothered: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Buhari will go down as the worst president this country has ever had.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Indispensable85(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Atiku will be 77 in 2023 and pple are projecting him. Naija......
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Theunbothered: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
post=108558516:

I HATE RICE.

Honest question, the price of rice when Buhari entered and the price of rice today what is it?

Answer honestly please.
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by paperboi147: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Happy birthday Mr pres
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by JesusSaves49(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
You need a long epistle to conceal a lie.
Anyways, I wish him happy birthday
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
sevo:

Come back and talk to me when you learn how to spell rubbish...

Ewu tudun wada
lol.... Auto correction error is what you spotted! grin

Well it shows you are pained by the statement and that ok for me grin

Now run along!!
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Diligent1:

FULANI SPOTTED
Yes! A proud wan @ that!

Cannibal grin grin grin female ewu!
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by wildikeman(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Buhari abi Jubril
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by 77star: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Theunbothered:

Honest question, the price of rice when Buhari entered and the price of rice today what is it?

Answer honestly please.
Baba, abeg be careful o
Dem aunty MANNA go report you if you challenge dem o
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by maxzzo1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Higgless:
What achievement
Abeg ask oo
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Reflect7: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
usmanbaba:
Baba Buhari, abeg open border na

So you can continue smuggling abi?
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Praktikals:
May the good lord bless and keep our president.
All those who wish him death will die before him in the mighty name of Jesus.
May your life and your entire family go the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria. Say Amen to this
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Banmeallday: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
The Real Buhari was not even Nigerian by heritage...but from Niger

The fake look alike Buhari is not Nigerian either...

WHat a shythole of a problem the Niggers in Nigger Area have found themselves...

But dance dance is what they know alongside chopping food, nyash, and prayers
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Kingnelson9: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
With all these your big stories naira is still not close to dollar
So it's rubish,he should resign and return to daura
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Tonitoniton(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
So, this old man get birth day, true true!?

Evil that men do with and after them.

There is severe punishment for calling evil good and good evil.

May the lives of those celebrating evil in Nigeria be like those boko and fulani bandits are making things difficult for
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday Mr. President
Many more years ahead
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by Enyimbamercedes: 3:55am On Dec 17, 2021
If you have to write an editorial to list the achievements of a president then he has no achievements!

We would have seen it and felt it but all we see is killings, kidnappings, insecurity, increasing poverty!

Achievements are all about the impact and outcome. If there is minimal POSITIVE impact on the economy and undesirable outcome… it is not an achievement!
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by MoIbrahim: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2021
deen84:
FTC
Happy birthday to the President of the most popular black nation on earth

Mr Man, Nigeria is presidentless right now
Re: President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges by sevo(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Hammyaladin:
lol.... Auto correction error is what you spotted! grin

Well it shows you are pained by the statement and that ok for me grin

Now run along!!

Ode...I am pained by your opinion?? Opinions are like asshole...everybody has one..most of them stinks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salary Arrears: Labour Unions Laud Adeleke / LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People / NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.