Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment (27629 Views)

Bill Seeking To Reduce Advance Payment In FCT, Passes Second Reading In Senate / Precious Chikwendu Files N800m Suit Against IGP, Others / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by yetunsbay(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Laggafin:
Yerobas dragging demselves in de mud.. if na Igbo now.. online urchins will come out and start dragging their ancestors that igbos are not United .. but now that their old Baba's are tearing each Oda apart . They have gone qwayet like owls grin... We gather dey watch
This is politics. Know this
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by Laggafin: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
yetunsbay:
This is politics. Know this
One of the online Urchins Spoted grin
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by Laggafin: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Drogunov:

And so what does that make you? An offline urchin?
Even you too.. u have not heard that u are a classic urchin?? Kontinu grin
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by soil4soil(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
oshozondii:
Oyinlola Tackles Akande Over Allegations In His Autobiography

Former Osun State governor, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, on Thursday, reacted to various allegations concerning him which were made in the recently released autobiography of his predecessor in office, Chief Bisi Akande.

In a statement he issued on Thursday, Prince Oyinlola spoke on some of the allegations in the book including the contract for the Governor’s Office popularly known as Bola Ige House, among other issues.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/oyinlola-tackles-akande-over-allegations-in-his-autobiography/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

He denied having any deal with the contractor and the consultant. Some people were subsequently taken to court on a seven-count criminal charge. Stakeholders in the state and Alhaji Arisekola Alao later intervened. I have the details of who collected how much in my forthcoming book.

I love this, it's season of book writing to expose more.

Akande has cast the first stone. We are watching and waiting
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by Emekaonline: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Adebowale89:
Tinubu couldn't advise this open loud old papa not to release his gibberish book yet

he kept accusing those that would have support his allies in his political ambition, a complete idiot man

As you call an old man an idiot, you and your father and mother are idiots, stupid and fools.
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by gwinaB(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
ivolt:
Oyinlola was a failure who spent 6 years in power with nothing to show for it.

He won an election and discovered some funds were mismanaged.
What did he do?
He made noise about corruption and then set the suspects free after some people allegedly intervened.

Akande is a prudent manager who knows the dangers of an overbloated civil service.
The result of reversing his policies is still lingering over the state as the government
is still owing workers several months in salaries and arrears.

Akande's tenure was a misrule in Osun state

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by Emekaonline: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
aminusodiq:
all oyinlola said was true... He sacked workers and refused to pay the ones left. Oyinlola paid them and reinstate others whom where willing in a state akande claimed was poor. M

Oyinlola is a liar. Did Oyinlola pay the workers till he was eventually sacked from the government house? Since then, has the state been able to pay all the workers inclduing those that he brought back. How many of the workers came back compared to many that were later praying and blessing Akande after their sack? I know at least 4 people whose lives were made better after being sacked as they eventually became employers of labour themselves. Oyinlola can only be good in the eyes of his PDP thieves
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by Bimpe29: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Baba Akande truly goofed. No one is perfect after all!
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by Flyingngel(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
ivolt post:

Can you list the lies or you have comprehension problems?

It is you that have comprehension problem. Were you blind when Oyinola wrote there that he is lieing abt the Governor's lodge which he awarded the contract and paid the contractor in full but the project was abandon? And that he was the one that completed the project? Daft young ones always eager to throw insult instead of arguing constructively.
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by Adebowale89(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Emekaonline:

As you call an old man an idiot, you and my father and mother are idiots, stupid and fools.

just imagine this complex inferiority idiot, come up with your identity and let me disgrace you here not this emekaonline nonsense you dey impersonate

donkey
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by freeborn02: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
omoolokunEsin:
I bought a copy of the book yesterday and I must confess that it is a great read. Please, do not form an opinion on any of the excerpts now being published piecemeal. You wouldn't get the complete photo that way. There are much deeper issues that intertwine to form a big whole. My take at this moment - I'm now on Page 237, which is the start of Chapter 18 - is that there's no TRUE LEADER anywhere in Nigeria, not just in Yorubaland. Every one of them is after his interest, dubiously camouflaged as the General interests of Nigerians. One by one, they will continue to expose themselves without knowing it. We shall overcome.

The problem is that after exposing themselves, we won't be able to do a thing about it.

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by freeborn02: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
ivolt:
Oyinlola was a failure who spent 6 years in power with nothing to show for it.

He won an election and discovered some funds were mismanaged.
What did he do?
He made noise about corruption and then set the suspects free after some people allegedly intervened.

Akande is a prudent manager who knows the dangers of an overbloated civil service.
The result of reversing his policies is still lingering over the state as the government
is still owing workers several months in salaries and arrears.

Akande awarded 800 million naira contract after losing election and he paid in full. He didn't have money to pay salary, but had money to pay for a bogus project in full.

Are you sure you are not under a serious curse?
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by freeborn02: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
ivolt:

Dumb kid referring to his grandfather's mate as an idiot.
Akande is not a man that pretends, he says it as it is.
If you are that pained, go and use the Lagoon.

Aside from old age, what other thing qualifies Bisi Akande for respect?

If your only claim to respect is your old age, then your life is a useless life.
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2021
Wahala
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by whirlout: 1:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Shameless elderly billie goats all over Nigeria. See how they 've ruined youth lives by diverting funds that could have better those lives yet you will see them claiming elderly in every sense besides corruption. They all need to be castrated and tied to a stake. Shameless old fools.

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by godwon01(m): 2:51am On Dec 17, 2021
This Akande autobiography will reveal a lot of things. A lot of names mentioned will come up to clarify things that were secret then. Akande autobiography is not the best time to release it. It will create more division amongst the Yoruba elders. Pa Ayo Adebanjo has come up to clarify his own side of the story and Baba George had also commented. Yoruba elders will not be the same with this autobiography.
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by aminusodiq(m): 4:27am On Dec 17, 2021
Emekaonline:

Oyinlola is a liar. Did Oyinlola pay the workers till he was eventually sacked from the government house? Since then, has the state been able to pay all the workers inclduing those that he brought back. How many of the workers came back compared to many that were later praying and blessing Akande after their sack? I know at least 4 people whose lives were made better after being sacked as they eventually became employers of labour themselves. Oyinlola can only be good in the eyes of his PDP thieves
lol... You are saying trash... I was part of the system. And oyinlola never owed anyone...!!! Only akande and aregbesola did.... Aregbesola did till date

And i know quite alot who died cos akande sacked them... There is one here whose life isnt balanced ever since the sack!!! Only for God to eleveate his children whom are now doing fine in life
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by aminusodiq(m): 4:30am On Dec 17, 2021
magnumwhales:

You are very correct
My waec was free
I collected free notebook too
Akande was a disaster that's y I'm not surprised when he s prasing Buhari number failure
dont mind that mumu... Oyinlola was the best governor osun state ever had
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by Rehdasignature1: 5:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Jestin:
Lies just too full Nigeria leaders mouth.

As in, LIES FROM FROM THE PIT OF HELL OOO.
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by HRMK: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2021
IF YOU DABOH ME I WILL TARKA YOU!WE ALL AWAIT MORE SKELETONS BN REVEALED FROM THESE POLITICIANS' CUPBOARD!!
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by Bluntemperor: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2021
kayusely70:
Hmmmm. Who is really fooling who?

What was Oyinlola's legacies when he was governor in Southwest? What was their contributions and achievements that the people of S/West can point to?
Most of them don't know that Power is transcent,now he is a full time Politicians.
For Chief Akande, people are not fazed on this book because he is always Tinubu's mouthpiece!
You remember about three years ago or so when he said in Proverbs ' Afobaje na fe doba!- that is how we know that Tinubu will be trying to contest. We wish them well!
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by anigbajumo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
ayenale1:
Obj reply still loading
That baba book is full of lies I keep saying it...that 2nd term defeat pained AD govs then...it pained them wella

We all knw that second term was double cross by ObJ to deliver SW to PDP. Obj was in prison wen AD swept all the SW so wat happened wen OBJ became president when INEC was under his arm?? OBJ won the election by usin thugs and PDP stalwart were the one written the election results in their backyard…2003 election is still fresh in our memory, it was only Tinubu in SW that refused to bow for OBJ pressure then in fact tinubu really have OBJ a very though time then. PDP controversially won all the state in SE except Lagos state.
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by anigbajumo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
samdaisi:
Oga Oyin please, we are not kids in 2003. election was not held in south West all the governors there were removed through the coup de tal

As in, scroll up and see my submission. It was PDP chairman in each state that wrote the election results for inec, it was nothing but a fraud only Lagos state was different.
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by zoedew: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
oshozondii:
Oyinlola Tackles Akande Over Allegations In His Autobiography

Former Osun State governor, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, on Thursday, reacted to various allegations concerning him which were made in the recently released autobiography of his predecessor in office, Chief Bisi Akande.

In a statement he issued on Thursday, Prince Oyinlola spoke on some of the allegations in the book including the contract for the Governor’s Office popularly known as Bola Ige House, among other issues.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/oyinlola-tackles-akande-over-allegations-in-his-autobiography/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Osogbo was better off with the Government House located at The D.O.'s residence but some politicians of Osogbo extraction shot themselves in the foot by joining forces with Oyinlola to chase away the contractors who were already mobilised to site. Osogbo failed to see that Akande was doing the city good by citing the project at Oke D.O. It gave prestige to the Ataoja whose Palace was close to the site!
Re: Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment by chiefobdk2: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Akande said he was poor that it's only Tinubu that's rich!

How can someone poor award contract of N800M way before it even started

I guess he donated it to Tinubu just as Tinubu requested N3B from Ambode before their fall out!

Na these kind people dey encourage Tinubu to run for presidency

Na to auction Nigeria be that!

So you think Tinubu will ask Ambode for just 3 billion na waa for u oo... Just 3 billion? .. Na local government chairman? No be zamfara state oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast / Fayose Canvasses Juicy Ministerial Position For Fayemi / Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh For Peace Talk (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.