Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony (31775 Views)

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Judolisco(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kill it and Lala would be pleased
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
We call that brooding Not babysitting
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Topmaike007(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Aunty na village people locate you oo
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by chudez0147(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Smh .. she no even get curve . Turn off for me . I like them thick and curvy
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by FirmTR(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
This mod well so
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by TheWolfen(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wow that is a mourning dove. Such a lucky human
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
This mod must be high on soaked ijebu garri for pushing this crap to front page
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Karemarealty288(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nairaland has gone to dogs
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Akharmony: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
She go get her reward if it came from a good heart and not for clot chasing.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Adakintroy: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
samwheel:
undecided
Don't care.
How is dis news by d way, nairaland mods are so full of shit.

Don't mind them they are suckups" to celeb. After them go say they are educated. No creativity just leashing on to celeb for movement.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
samwheel:
undecided
Don't care.
You won't like it because we eat everything in Nigeria, including snakes
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by addexx: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why should we give a Bleep angry

Why
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Relieved(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nothing will separate Nairaland and slowpoke Journalism...

they are always conjugated.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by lomprico(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Anything for the gram undecided
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by redcliff: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
post=108563054:

True that!
That is the only commendable thing about this news.

Some hungry I never chop urchin go don boil am chop,
Behind dey post picture like professional chef.
Awon elebi oshi!
We see their thread about that on a daily basis here,
They kill and eat anything breathing!!

lol but you are exactly the kind of person you described here. an elebi.. you have also killed and sacrificed the truth for only God know what. you are no different sir.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Eni2121: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
FearlessOG:

Kindly provide a phone number that I can reach you on.
, Alright God bless you here is it 08036991949
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by revived2: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
This one dae find new client
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Eni2121: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
redcliff:

with new account? na today u just join NL? na God go punish you.
,I think wat av happan to my daughter is not my joy and I don't wish doing dis but we don't have choice anyway God bless you
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by incogni2o: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
samwheel:
undecided
Don't care.

Is NL a newspapaer?
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Temptee101(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
What kinda rubbish is this?

How is this news?

Nairaland is so gone.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by samwheel(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
incogni2o:

Is NL a newspapaer?

Dumb question.
Is it a celeb site.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump / Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.