Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony (31774 Views)

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by redcliff: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Eni2121:
,I think wat av happan to my daughter is not my joy and I don't wish doing dis but we don't have choice anyway God bless you

oga shut up and tell us if you are just joining NL today for the first time,if not, why are you not using your real NL account to plead for support? make we know who una be
you no fot dey ask us for money but na bmc you be.. e no dey hsppen like that
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Decryptor(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mumu ! bring her rice bring her water...

How do you know the dove is a she? undecided
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by incogni2o: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2021
samwheel:

Dumb question.
Is it a celeb site.

It is not a dumb questionn Bro.

NL is a forum.

and more so, we have a Celeb section.

Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by Cousin9999: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2021
lol I like her. She's a sweetheart.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by engrchykae(m): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2021
samwheel:
undecided
Don't care.
How is dis news by d way, nairaland mods are so full of shit.
she has grown over the popular foolish African mindset.
It's an achievement.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by ayenale1(m): 5:20am On Dec 17, 2021
She wan cash out thinking it flew from obodo oyinbo...when the trouble start she go release the bird with special prayer and anointing oil...
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by slowice(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Finally her dream of becoming a mother came through.... Lovely baby birdie grin
Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by seunfape(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Conservator.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump / Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.