Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions (4113 Views)

71-year-old Man Who Attends Primary School Draws Reactions Online (VIDEO) / Lagos Government Reacts To Viral Video Of School Assembly In Flooded Ground / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by CampussNews: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A little girl is now famous on the internet, all thanks to her performance during a song service at her school’s assembly ground.

Her behavior during the worship service drew a lot of comments from people; some initially queried if she was sleepy while others said she was in the spirit and a “Mummy G.O” in making.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5untHctofWI

https://campusnews.medium.com/viral-video-of-little-girl-during-worship-in-school-assembly-draws-reactions-56fa9d83777c

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by slimjohn2k5: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
She dey see pastor wife na

I meant she dey learn from pastor Wife

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by sammuell(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
I really enjoyed her vibe cool

Nothing to worry about Joy is coming

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by RosyIsBlessed: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol had to watch it all over again. She's in the spirit

5 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Wuminity(f): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A little girl is now famous on the internet, all thanks to her performance during a song service at her school’s assembly ground.

Her behavior during the worship service drew a lot of comments from people; some initially queried if she was sleepy while others said she was in the spirit and a “Mummy G.O” in making.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5untHctofWI

https://campusnews.medium.com/viral-video-of-little-girl-during-worship-in-school-assembly-draws-reactions-56fa9d83777c

Lol.... What a lovely kid.

4 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by evy800(f): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
What I would give to be this carefree again grin

16 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Nbotee(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
I'm more concerned about the Tailer who sewed that little boy's shorts.. That one na "Nicker of Tomoro"

24 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Xantel(f): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nothing do you my love
Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by stroller9795: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Future mummy G.Ogrin

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by daddytime(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na only me dey see the Professor do good wey hang nicka like one Charlie from Ghana to mummy GO right?

Funny kids...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by freshkpomo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
stroller9795:
Future mummy G.Ogrin

On your way out, this kind small pikin walk up to you and say uncle nor go... Just jejely go Sub your *TSTV* DSTV watch for the next one week... Because nor be flesh and blood reveal am.

4 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
It is actually the shorts of the boy in front that got my attention. grin

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by WoundedLamb: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thier shorts! grin

If this video doesn't make you smile, I wonder what will! smiley

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Danjikanbauchi: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
She dey see pastor wife na
what kind of rubbish talk is this. Afonja Muslims are just senseless wallahi.
Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Kriss216: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Nbotee:
I'm more concerned about the Tailer who sewed that little boy's shorts.. That one na "Nicker of Tomoro"
He will grow into the short.

Nigeria mothers eeh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by GodIsBiafran: 1:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Nonsense. STOP indoctrinating our children with demonic foreign religions of christianity and islam. This is the reason the country is finished!

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by beautyhd: 2:18am On Dec 17, 2021
She is lost in worship, one of her parents’ style of worshiping maybe.

The little boy by the left, God bless his parents and the tailor that made his shorts look like high waist trouser.

6 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:50am On Dec 17, 2021
This is funny but wholesome.
Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by oz4real83(m): 5:34am On Dec 17, 2021
That is a life of "hakuna matata", no worries at all grin
Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 17, 2021
I pray she grows up with it until she gets married...

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by ExAngel007(f): 6:49am On Dec 17, 2021
she learnt it from someone close to her, probably her mom or elder sisters or aunty.

So cute :*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Jidemoo: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2021
I love this....I pray she continues on this path even as she grows

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Train up a child!...

She probably sees her mother doing this during family worship.

Nice one.
Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by JOACHINpedro: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2021
Omo some parents no get joy o. See uniform wey fit last till that bobo ages.
I blame the economy grin

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by MufasaLion: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2021
freshkpomo:

On your way out, this kind small pikin walk up to you and say uncle nor go... Just jejely go Sub your *TSTV* DSTV watch for the next one week... Because nor be flesh and blood reveal am.

Lol

Whatever she says is nothing.
Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Kingluqman(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2021
In Oba Solomoni’s voice

“Emere Omo”
Lol grin
Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Richy4(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Wow!! cool cool cool cheesy smiley
She may have been observing her parent or keeping a close eye on the worshippers whenever she goes to church...

There's a loosely proverbs that says...' As a nanny goat is chewing, the kid will be watching and observing it's mouth...

On a lighter note, I won't be surprised if the name of that school is Oversized international Nursery School..
I mean were they allergic to proper school uniform measurements... Every child is wearing an oversized uniform...
That's why many kids dislike their childhood pictures smiley

6 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Irondome1: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2021
So innocent.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Imustnottalk: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2021
When I was a kid I always tell everyone I meet that I want to be a pilot but as I dey grow up the dream scatter for road grin grin
Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by CSTRR: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Nbotee:
That knicker no be here o.
Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by Richy4(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Imustnottalk:
When I was a kid I always tell everyone I meet that I want to be a pilot but as I dey grow up the dream scatter for road grin grin
Why? What scattered it? Mathematics problem? smiley
Re: Viral Video Of Little Girl During Worship In School Assembly Draws Reactions by deanoffaculty: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2021
The future is FEMALE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Universities In The Uk Where You Can Get Admission For A Masters Deg With A 2.2. / Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities / Huge Python Living In Ceiling, Roasted In FCT College Of Education Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.