Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities (4115 Views)

Admissions In Cyprus Universities. Apply Early For Scholarship Opportunities / Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities / International Scholarships For African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2010
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

Admission to Universities in North Cyprus for fall (September) intake has started.

Apply immediately for 25 to 100% scholarship.

Visa Guaranteed.

For more information, please contact 08037143853 or Uniagent2000@yahoo.com
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Murat: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
i have already sent you a message,please reply me asap
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Ade001: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2010
Please, what are the conditions for the scholarships,
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by RMI(m): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2010
Ukgists.co.uk

The UK's Leading Online Discussion Forum for All Things related to Living, Studying and Working in the U.K.
The best way to get information on all things concerning UK affairs.
From immigration to politics, education, jobs, careers, money & business, entrepreneurship, sports, entertainment and lots more.
Registeration is free for all.

Get on to http://www.ukgists.co.uk and lets get gisting!
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2010
Pls keep the applications coming, Ade001 and murat, i have already sent u the requirements, Like i said, No fees nor payments! Hurry before admission ends
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Murat: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2010
Thank you so much, have sent the documents for my brother.
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2010
Keep sending the applications and your enquiries, at least 20 Nigerians will get different kinds of scholarships. Thanks
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by mimu2000: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2010
Please help me with the requirements for the admission. Thanks
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2010
please mimu, send your message and enquiries to this email (uniagent2000@yahoo.com)
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by justwise(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2010
Uniagent:

please mimu, send your message and enquiries to this email (uniagent2000@yahoo.com)

mimu2000:

Please help me with the requirements for the admission. Thanks

Murat:

Thank you so much, have sent the documents for my brother.

All the same fool trying hard to rip pple off. You are kidding urself.
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2010
The admission ends in August 31! Do not give any body any money, Just send your applications and your enquiries to my email address. Seize this opportunity and never mind haters and some crime minded Nairalanders
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by justwise(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2010
Uniagent:

The admission ends in August 31! Do not give any body any money, Just send your applications and your enquiries to my email address. Seize this opportunity and never mind haters and some crime minded Nairalanders

You are a scammer, name that school here, why should pple send their details to you first? Who are you? What do they know about you?
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
Please keep sending your applications and enquiries. Those that have gotten the application and scholarship forms should fill and send them as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by tirex(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2010
May God punish thieves on Nairaland that are depriving truthful and honest people the right to do their own business on nairaland
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by BASYBLACK: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2010
i am interested in the scholarship i want more details about it please
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2010
Tirex, thanks alot, many Nigerians are so naive and disrespectful that when they see genuine opportunity, they will start abusing the person trying to help others.

@ Basy-Black, pls send your WAEC OR NECO results, Birth Cert or passport info page, A passport seize photograph, High school leaving testimonial or any letter from your high school to (uniagent2000@yahoo.com). for master program, send with above documents with your degree transcript and academic reference letter.
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by justwise(m): 12:32am On Jul 14, 2010
Uniagent:

Tirex, thanks alot, many Nigerians are so naive and disrespectful that when they see genuine opportunity, they will start abusing the person trying to help others.

@ Basy-Black, pls send your WAEC OR NECO results, Birth Cert or passport info page, A passport seize photograph, High school leaving testimonial or any letter from your high school to (uniagent2000@yahoo.com). for master program, send with above documents with your degree transcript and academic reference letter.

Only a silly person will send you any personal document, for those sending u emails, i feel sorry for them, their eyes will open when u finished them up. You are nothing but a dubious individual looking for pple to dupe
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2010
My friend, Justwise, i have seen your immaturity ,lack of self respect and attention seeking mentality. I have tried so much to ignore your illiterate mentality but you keep behaving foolishly,
Has one here complaim that i scammed him or her,
Is it a crime to get people admission and scholarship from a University that you graduated from and want others to benefit as well.
I have tried to be civilsed with you, but your stupidity seems to be outgrowing you. Please, and please, Behave your sellf.
To good people on this Forum that needs admission to Any University in North Cyprus, Please send me your qualifications and enquiries.
The admission for Fall semester will end on 31 of August. Your scholarship application result will be notified to you 2 weeks after your admission letter is issued. Thanks
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2010
@JUSTWISE, TO SHOW YOU THAT ONLY HATRED AND IGNORANCE IS YOUR MAJOR ILLNESS, THE EMAIL HERE IS A RESPONSE TO A FELLOW NAIRALANDER THAT I HAVE MADE THE APPLICATION FOR FROM ONE OF THE UNIVERSITIES SCHOLARSHIP COMMITEE.

EMU Scholarship <Scholarship@emu.edu.tr>Add to Contacts
To: Nick Ben <nickben@rocketmail.com>

Dear Sir,

We have recieved your mail and your documents and would get back to you. Please if you have applied for admission can you send your admission reference number to this mail.

Best regards

scholarship committee.

SO YOU CAN SEE ONE OF THE UNIVERSITY ADDRESS( jUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE SCAMMER)
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by tirex(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
I'm not supporting anybody,Also uniagent i see no reason why you cant be open about the Schools,they are not yours afterall
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
Still taking Applications, please send yours as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by justwise(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
Uniagent:

@JUSTWISE, TO SHOW YOU THAT ONLY HATRED AND IGNORANCE IS YOUR MAJOR ILLNESS, THE EMAIL HERE IS A RESPONSE TO A FELLOW NAIRALANDER THAT I HAVE MADE THE APPLICATION FOR FROM ONE OF THE UNIVERSITIES SCHOLARSHIP COMMITEE.
EMU Scholarship <Scholarship@emu.edu.tr>Add to Contacts
To: Nick Ben <nickben@rocketmail.com> Dear Sir, We have recieved your mail and your documents and would get back to you. Please if you have applied for admission can you send your admission reference number to this mail.Best regardsscholarship committee.
SO YOU CAN SEE ONE OF THE UNIVERSITY ADDRESS( jUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE SCAMMER)

Who do you think u can fool with this rubbish above? You are just a common criminal. Name that school here.
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by justwise(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2010
Uniagent:

My friend, Justwise, i have seen your immaturity ,lack of self respect and attention seeking mentality. I have tried so much to ignore your illiterate mentality but you keep behaving foolishly, Has one here complaim that i scammed him or her,
Is it a crime to get people admission and scholarship from a University that you graduated from and want others to benefit as well.
I have tried to be civilsed with you, but your stupidity seems to be outgrowing you. Please, and please, Behave your sellf.
To good people on this Forum that needs admission to Any University in North Cyprus, Please send me your qualifications and enquiries.
The admission for Fall semester will end on 31 of August. Your scholarship application result will be notified to you 2 weeks after your admission letter is issued. Thanks
I'm not your friend and will never be.

Why are you not studying at that university on that scholarship? All you are after is money and after that nobody will see you here again
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
@justwise, when one start shouting with a mad man, passers by wont differentiate who is the mad person!
I see that you are Jobless and only here in NL to seek cheap attention, I wasnt taken aback at all, since it has been proven that scam mongers like you are actually scammers.
Your illiteracy couldnt allow you note from my posts that am a graduate of one of the Universities in North Cyprus. Currently am in Cyprus and will return home around october to prepare for NYSC.

WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS THE NAMES OF THE SCHOOLS, BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN, YOU WONT HAVE IT AS LONG AS AM LIVE,
YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN AMONG THOSE WHO SENT THEIR DOCUMENTS OR ENQUIRIES AND COME HERE TO MAKE NOISE, THE THREAD HAD MORE THAN 200 VIEWS AND NOBODY HERE HAS COME UP TO SAY HE WAS ASKED TO PAY A DIME.

NEVER WILL I REPLY YOUR STUPIDITY HERE ANYMORE, BUT THIS THREAD WILL GO ON AND I WILL KEEP POSTING UNTIL 31 OF AUGUST WHEN THE ADMISSION ENDS, SO IF YOU WANT TO DIE, GO AND HANG YOUR SELF.
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by justwise(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
Uniagent:

@justwise, when one start shouting with a mad man, passers by wont differentiate who is the mad person!
I see that you are Jobless and only here in NL to seek cheap attention, I wasnt taken aback at all, since it has been proven that scam mongers like you are actually scammers.Your illiteracy couldnt allow you note from my posts that am a graduate of one of the Universities in North Cyprus. Currently am in Cyprus and will return home around october to prepare for NYSC.
WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS THE NAMES OF THE SCHOOLS, BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN, YOU WONT HAVE IT AS LONG AS AM LIVE,
YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN AMONG THOSE WHO SENT THEIR DOCUMENTS OR ENQUIRIES AND COME HERE TO MAKE NOISE, THE THREAD HAD MORE THAN 200 VIEWS AND NOBODY HERE HAS COME UP TO SAY HE WAS ASKED TO PAY A DIME.NEVER WILL I REPLY YOUR STUPIDITY HERE ANYMORE, BUT THIS THREAD WILL GO ON AND I WILL KEEP POSTING UNTIL 31 OF AUGUST WHEN THE ADMISSION ENDS, SO IF YOU WANT TO DIE, GO AND HANG YOUR SELF.
I feel sorry for any of ur victims, you are looking for a return ticket and come here to rip pple off. I don't need the name of the school, whoever wants to study in Cyprus should search online they will get more than enough info.
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by justwise(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2010
This email address <nickben@rocketmail.com you posted here and claimed that its one of your customers is ACTUALLY for a scammer called Mr Nick Ben i'm sure you are the same person.

NLDERs please paste this  <nickben@rocketmail.com>   in google and see for urself.

Click on it first link that comes up. . . http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/09-02b/scam-email-043551.shtml
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by justwise(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2010
The school this thief is talking about is NOT in Cyprus, the school is in Turkey, http://www.emu.edu.tr/ its called Eastern Mediterranean University   and the scholarship page is http://www.emu.edu.tr/registrarsoffice/scholarships.aspx. Please visit the page and read for urself.

Don't pay any thief anything dim
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2010
This has actually confirmed how stupid and crime mindedyou are, Nickben@rocketmail.com and nickben@yahoo.com are same?
"The University is not in Turkey" The thread reads " Universities in north Cyprus" yet another attention seeking slowpoke, Moreover, you have seen one of the universities based on mail i posted here and that justifies the Truthfulness of this thread, To show you that you are big fool seeking for cheap attention LISTEN TO MY PROGRAM ON STAR FM IN NIGERIA ON WEDNESDAY WITH DONATUS OLEKA (I SABIAM PROGRAM) OR CHECK NEXT WEEK EDITIONS TO SEE MY ADVERTS. I will go a long way in this thread to show people that you are just a slowpoke, hating for no reason. Thanks any ways for helping my ad get so much attention, mails and applications so far and i hope you keep making it be in the first page of Education section.

TO many honest and genuine Nigerians in THIS FORUM AND SPECIFICALLY THIS THREAD, FOR MORE INFORMMATION ON THE ADMISSIONS AND ENQUIRIES PLS SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS AND ENQIRIES TO uniagent2000@yahoo.com, call 08037143853, or +35797761087. thanks a lot and remain blessed.

One thing I promise is that after selection and scholarships has been awarded, I will publish the benefactors mail and scholarship letters here to show that not all Nigerians are bad as we have made ourselves look. NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY ANY MONEY FOR APPLICATION, JUST SENT YOUR DOCUMENTS ONLY AND FILL THE APPLICATION FORMS SENT TO YOU.
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by justwise(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2010
@Uniagent

You are just trying to save ur criminal face, that email adress is linked to scam, anybody can see that when they do a search on google.

I have given pple the name of the university and the scholarship page you were trying to rip pple off with.

Stop wasting ur time thinking that u can dupe anybody here.

Silly fool.
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2010
I have actually received a message from  fellow NL urging me to ignore you, that you are notorious for insulting people any how becos you felt that NL is your father's property and doesnt want any body else to post their genuine offer to fellow Nigerians. If i had known earlier, i wouldnt have even replied you at all.I thought you are just trying to prove a point and remind people to be careful with their dealings on internet, dont know am talking with an illiterate plunker.
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2010
Wow, more applications coming in.

PLEASE THOSE WHO ARE ASKING IF I CAN GET THEM THE SCHOLARSHIPS, I WANT TO CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT, I DO NOT INFLUENCE THE SCHOLARSHIP RESULTS, YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE COMPARED WITH THAT OF OTHER APPLICANTS BY THE UNIVERSITIES SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEES AND DECIDE WHICH PERCENT OF SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE AWARDED TO YOU. BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN, EVERY APPLICATIONS THAT I HAVE MADE IN THE PAST SEMESTERS HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN TERMS OF NUMBER OF CANDIDATES WHO GOT SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH ME.

@Mr chriswhite who was asking about the cheapest University in North Cyprus, i have sent you a mail but incase you check my thread again, EMU is among most expensive and am actually a graduate of this Great Institution cheesy. thanks
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by Uniagent: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2010
Applications are still going on! Send your enquiries and applications to Uniagent2000@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Or UNN,which Is The Best For Law? / French Teacher, Seen In Hotel Bed After Having Sex With A Pupil On Prom Night' – / Zamfara State Set To Employ 1000 Primary School Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.