Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,732 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders (32275 Views)

Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu / Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / My Participations: Buhari Leads The "Who Is Who" To Bisi Akande's book launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by Bastard1stborn: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bode and Adebanjo are always ready to drag BAT reputations into mud.

Akande should go and calm down. Its obvious he's gambling towards 2023 incase Tinubu emerge the president of Nigeria.

Baba dey do him Assignment towards retirement Looting cheesy

ASK mufasaLion
Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by PHIPEX(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Just imagine for once that it's Igbo leaders that are involved here. Nairaland and the media would have been awashed with how Igbos are dis-united and don't love each other so will not win elections.

Close your eye to the fact that Atiku, Buhari and Yaradua who are all Fulani brothers contested against each other and imagine that they are Igbos. The same trumpeters would have gone to town on how Igbos pull each other down.

Lies and propagandas have an expiry date

10 Likes

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by thatigboman1: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
ivolt:

The problem with this forum is that every hopeless and nonentity fellow thinks they are important.
I will no longer dignify you with a response.
@ the bolded, you are referring to yourself and your fellow BMC miscreants.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by Shezzman: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yab him? Lol.. really.!
harqinhola:
This one that has been on exile all this years has seen opportunity to shine Person wey we no even rate for street . I remember that year in Lagos Island , boys would hang around his residence and yab him very well but baba no send oo ..
Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by TheWolfen(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Where can one get a copy of this book?

1 Like

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by funshint(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Laslas all the noise about this book will end by 31st of December
Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by ImoleNaija: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tinubu wants to be the President of Nigeria, his wife is a perpetual senator, his daughter is the Iya loja general and his son is in charge of the Lagos State signage company.

Lobatan
Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by israelmao(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is one of the books regarded as potboiler.

1 Like

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by chudez0147(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
No be only Withdrawal, na deposit .

Book wey we don read finish. Shey after withdrawing, he go still come unread am for our head .

2 Likes

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by sevenhundred(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
ivolt:

Akande didn't spare anyone he knew of their success or failure. However, illiterates prefers to speculate rather than read.
then he can not told us any wrong done by tinubu? Or tinubu is always right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by funshint(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
PHIPEX:
Just imagine for once that it's Igbo leaders that are involved here. Nairaland and the media would have been awashed with how Igbos are dis-united and don't love each other so will not win elections.

Close your eye to the fact that Atiku contested against Buhari his Fulani brother and imagine that both are Igbos. The same trumpeters would have gone to town on how Igbos pull each other down.

Lies and propagandas have an expiry date
Comrade calm down; the war you're fighting is in your head

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by DSoj(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
This senile old man is feeling the heat
Withdraw kor, penetrate ni

2 Likes

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by NGpatriot: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is when old agbaya and ex convict think Yoruba land belong so to them only

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

The Great Jagaban of Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by Abujaexpress: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Is Bode George speaking from exile?? I wouldn't open this thread again until I receive a response

2 Likes

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by Aksnoopy: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
ivolt:
Mr. Bode, please deal with the facts and not emotions.
The age of covering for lies is over.

This is first book I have read by a Nigerian politician who didn't spare his friends and foes.
He didn't hold back at all.
You are calling chief(commodore) bode George "Mr".
You lack home training just like your paymasters.

Àlài le ekó

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by NGpatriot: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
sevenhundred:
then he can not told us any wrong done by tinubu? Or tinubu is always right?

If you know of any wrong, why not just tell us instead of the sidewalk ..?

The man write about Tinubu in his book, he wrote about his triumph, failure, frustration and disappointments.

What kind of wrong are you looking for. ?

Please tell us

1 Like

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by olatuns2017: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by Femeto: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ex convict self dey talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by NGpatriot: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
olatuns2017:

Bode George president of wailers in Lagos

Continu

And he's going to keep wailing to the dogs inside wilderness forever.

Asiwaju no dey even pay the old agbaya any attention..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by LegendHero(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Someone wrote a book called “My Participation” detailing his own side of history and Bode George is here asking him to apologize.

When OBJ wrote his own book “My Watch”, did anyone ask him to apologize for anybody? So why Baba Akande?

Personally, I don’t see any reason for writing that book coz it ain’t good to be dragging each other openly especially for elders, but since he proceeded to tell us about his participation, the involved people can only refute any allegation with prove and not all this “he should apologize” statements.

Bode George should probably write his own participation too so we can know his own version of history. Maybe we can also detect the reason why he hated Tinubu so much that he always attach him to every issue.

6 Likes

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by aspabay(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na wá ooo. People are so obsessed with Tinubu, every matter they will always find a way to bring his name in.

Tinubu is indeed a great man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Like I said in a different thread, most Nigerian politicians today are unprincipled. It's difficult to be a principled man and be a successful/relevant politician in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by NGpatriot: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
LegendHero:
Someone wrote a book called “My Participation” detailing his own side of history and Bode George is here asking him to apologize.

When OBJ wrote his own book “My Watch”, did anyone ask him to apologize for anybody? So why Baba Akande?

Personally, I don’t see any reason for writing that book coz it ain’t good to be dragging each other openly especially for elders, but since he proceeded to tell us about his participation, the involved people can only refute any allegation with prove and not all this “he should apologize” statements.

Bode George should probably write his own participation too so we can know his own version of history. Maybe we can also detect the reason why he hated Tinubu so much that he always attach him to every issue.

Bode George - My Participation In Corruption, Looting And Stealing And Time In Prison.

Perfect title for his book.

1 Like

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by slowice(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nothing concern me here... Family affair If dem like make dem kee dersef I nor go talk.

1 Like

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by olatuns2017: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kwanza:

https://independent.ng/withdraw-your-book-apologise-to-yoruba-elders-bode-george-tells-akande/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Can Bode Wailer George asked exxonmobil how they employed Bola Tinubu?

How did Tinubu became a manager/Director in exxonmobil?

Pls someone help out
Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by chaloskyx: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
LOL WHICH YEYE YORUBA ELDERS IS IT THE ONES THAT HOARD PALLIATIVES FROM THEIR SUBJECTS IN WAREHOUSES OR THE ONES THAT STASH DOLLARS IN COFFIN WHILE THEIR SUBJECTS WALLOW IN POVERTY

2 Likes

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by aspabay(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
PHIPEX:
[s] Just imagine for once that it's Igbo leaders that are involved here. Nairaland and the media would have been awashed with how Igbos are dis-united and don't love each other so will not win elections.

Close your eye to the fact that Atiku contested against Buhari his Fulani brother and imagine that both are Igbos. The same trumpeters would have gone to town on how Igbos pull each other down.

Lies and propagandas have an expiry date [/s]

What rubbish analysis are you talking about here. Who's fighting Bode George? He's fighting himself.

You talk about Buhari and Atiku in an election that's clearly between northerners. Your logic is completely flawed and devoid of intelligent thinking
Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by rogalagu: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Food for thought!
Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by Echara: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
ivolt:

The problem with this forum is that every hopeless and nonentity fellow thinks they are important.
I will no longer dignify you with a response.

Oga he asked if you've read the book. It requires a simple answer not a long grama. Yes or no it's all what's needed.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders by FreeStuffsNG: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Baba Akande wrote the book but Chief George is still blaming Asiwaju Tinubu for the content of his book.
The title of the book itself is a masterstroke! Short and direct with no pretences.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Declares Curfew In Rivers State / Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure / Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.