Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. (651 Views)

Anambra Woman Loses Pregnancy In Police Custody / Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. / Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by Tomek09(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
I'm so angry this evening.

We lost a family friend yesterday night.

This lady was in her early thirties, her baby died in her womb, she was taken to one hospital in Umusiome Obosi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra State.

After caesarian session, the horrible Doctor left this lady for a Nurse to suture up.

You know this kind of hospitals where Nurses didn't go to school, they just go to some hospital and learn work.

This foolish doctor left this lady for a nurse to handle. The apprentice Nurse ignorantly sutured the patient's intestines together.

By the time she was rushed to Iyienu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, she received four pints of blood to prepare her for another surgery because she was very weak.

This lady died last night.

I am still trying to get the name of the hospital, doctor and nurse so that thunder will fire all of them together, I'll drag them by their pants.

This lady left behind 5 children.

I'm going to drag her husband too, few months ago, this man was dragging this woman from place to place for case because this woman said she doesn't want to give birth to another baby.

He dragged her to the village to be judged, to pastors and Reverend fathers!

Nobody supported this woman, she herself didn't have the sense to protect herself.

A woman that already had four boys and one girl, what exactly does this man want?

Now the baby did not survived, hospital has killed this young lady.

Thunder fire them one by one, I'm going to drag them!

Why on Earth would a Doctor perform a CS and leave the patient for apprentice Nurse? This is against the ethics and hippocratic oath of Medical Profession.

What a careless death!

Say NO to Quackery.

Sad.

©
Olivia Mma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by MufasaLion: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Damn!!!

I always emphasise on the importance of a good clinic. People should always beware of some clinics. There are many quack physicians and health workers out there.

Also, people should stop breeding like pigs. 5 kids are now left to face the harsh life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by Hashabiah: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
70% of doctors in Nigeria quacks so what do you expect ? I remember how some incompetent doctors handle the case of my late sister. She came home one night and said she wasn't feeling fine. She complained of nausea, headaches and vomiting, so we took her to LUTH to run tests.

The doctors initially diagnosed her with malaria and started treatment immediately but she wasn't responding . We became confused and started conducting more tests that would cost us heaven and earth . But we became frantic when her blood pressure was low , and yet it wasn't clear what was actually wrong with her . And before we knew it, she became unconscious. The doctors urged us to spend more money to keep her stable until they could find what was wrong with her. But lo and behold , they found nothing , and she gave up the ghost three days later .

When an autopsy was done, it was discovered she had died of laryngitis instead of the malaria that the doctors suspected (even though they took tests ). To make matters worse, the foolish hospital supported the doctors for giving the wrong prognosis .

Since that time... I've never supported anybody going to these murderous quacks called Nigerian doctors . In fact, it's better to go to an alfa or pastor than to see these demons who will exploit you financially and still do a poor job in treating you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by habsydiamond(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Quack doctor put quack nurse incharge in a life saving scenario. What else do you expect. Rest well to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by Conwarden: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tomek09:

This lady was in her early thirties, her baby died in her womb, she was taken to one hospital in Umusiome Obosi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra State.

After caesarian session, the horrible Doctor left this lady for a Nurse to suture up.

You know this kind of hospitals where Nurses didn't go to school, they just go to some hospital and learn work.

This foolish doctor left this lady for a nurse to handle. The apprentice Nurse ignorantly sutured the patient's intestines together.

By the time she was rushed to Iyienu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, she received four pints of blood to prepare her for another surgery because she was very weak.

I am still trying to get the name of the hospital, doctor and nurse so that thunder will fire all of them together, I'll drag them by their pants.

I'm going to drag her husband too, few months ago, this man was dragging this woman from place to place for case because this woman said she doesn't want to give birth to another baby.

Nobody supported this woman, she herself didn't have the sense to protect herself.

A woman that already had four boys and one girl, what exactly does this man want?

Why on Earth would a Doctor perform a CS and leave the patient for apprentice Nurse? This is against the ethics and hippocratic oath of Medical Profession.

What a careless death!

Say NO to Quackery.

Sad.

©
Olivia Mma.

So sad. RIP to the poor victim.

Quack Doctors and Nurses pretending to be what they are not, are fraudsters.

Fraudsters are killers.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by fullnetwork: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
What a sad loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by LILTJAY1: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
AfghanEASTERN grin grin grin grin
Re: Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by Tomek09(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
LILTJAY1:
AfghanEASTERN grin grin grin grin
You have no conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by dotman4real007(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2021
This is sad, and I hold the husband responsible, if you want baby be ready to provide quality medical care for both mother and child. Hold that useless man the killer doctor and nurse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by asanausana91: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tomek09:

What a careless death!

Say NO to Quackery.

Sad.

©
Olivia Mma.
go and check you will discover that that doctor graduate with a first class in one of our private University.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by descarado: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
As fake as tonto bombom
Go nd look for something to do young boy. Time waits for nobody.
Eole are on the move while you are busy catching cruise on nairaland.
Except you are expecting to blow through yahoo like the rest of you here.
Re: Quackery: Woman Loses Baby, Dies After C.S Operation In Anambra. by sharpwriter(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tomek09:

What a careless death!

Say NO to Quackery.

Sad.

©
Olivia Mma.
Abeg drag dem wella... They should face the law. The husband also must receive sense by force, na stupid man. angry

(1) (Reply)

Bamise Ayanwola: Why Is Nobody Talking About The Other 3 Passengers? / 15-year-old Nanny Who Strangled 6-month-old Baby In Her Care Speaks | VIDEO / Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.