Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) (28488 Views)

Storm Eunice: Four dead and others injured as 120mph winds batter UK (Pics, Vid) / Killer tornadoes sweep through parts of the United States. Over 50 reported dead / Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) by Sleekfingers: 4:09am On Dec 17, 2021
Re: US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) by planetx: 4:17am On Dec 17, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

By now, much of this has been cleaned up, electricity has been restored, and insurance adjusters are going around to assess damages and pay people for their claims.
Electricity restored and clean up a day after F4 and F5 tornados? I like your optimism but i am sorry you have no clue. Have they cleaned up and restore electricity from last week 60 tornados pummeling across 6 states.
Re: US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) by lapazi(m): 4:51am On Dec 17, 2021
Lavisha:
E Pele o..

Our own natural disasters are our bad leaders

The little leadership position that you have handle how did you fair?

We are so quick to call our leaders bad as if they’re some sort of special breed of humans!

Police comot for junction, ordinary to coordinate ourselves and let a free flow of traffic, no, we would rather choose caos!

Our leaders are just a mirror of we the citizens it governs!

1 Like

Re: US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) by Agboconsult1(m): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Meanwhile, Buhari have send his sympathy message to Biden.
Just imagine in the mist of all this natural disaster, Biden will say he wants to travel or attend a business meeting. Fear won't allow him.
But in our country Nigeria, in the mist of the killings and destruction of lives and properties Buhari and his wife are enjoying tax payers money in turkey in the name of meeting.
Re: US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2021
All this is anger from Allah. Let all seek for forgiveness from Allah.

1 Like

Re: US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2021
planetx:
Electricity restored and clean up a day after F4 and F5 tornados? I like your optimism but i am sorry you have no clue. Have they cleaned up and restore electricity from last week 60 tornados pummeling across 6 states.

Yes.
Re: US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) by Lavisha(f): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2021
lapazi:

The little leadership position that you have handle how did you fair?

We are so quick to call our leaders bad as if they’re some sort of special breed of humans!

Police comot for junction, ordinary to coordinate ourselves and let a free flow of traffic, no, we would rather choose caos!

Our leaders are just a mirror of we the citizens it governs!
You supporting evil?!
Honestly, you are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
Re: US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2021
planetx:

Buried power lines exist for a reason.

1 Like

Re: US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) by lapazi(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Lavisha:

You supporting evil?!
Honestly, you are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

You have resulted to cheap name calling...
My post was not to support any govt nor castigate you...
Im just drawing your attention to the brazen misconduct of we the masses, which in turn breed in these politicians...

But again its my opinion and you have clearly stated how u feel abt my post....
I hope whenever u find yourself in a position of decision making that will not only affect you but others, you will be better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence / Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack / UK Suspends Kate Osamor, For Calling Israel’s Actions ‘Genocide’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.