Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) (3711 Views)

Family Of Detained Female Soldier Proposed To By Male Corper Finally Opens Up / Army Arrests Female Soldier For Accepting Proposal, Kissing Male Corper / Blood Gushes As Two Female UNN Students Fight Over A Man (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

In an emerging video shared by @siggyNG on Instagram, a female soldier posted to kwara state orientation camp could be seen gushing over a male corper.

The overjoyed military lady then went ahead to plant a kiss on the lips of the corps member as she flaunted her engagement ring in style.

The duo have earlier been filmed in a video all loved up as the male corps member proposed to the lady and she accepted.

Many people have gushed about the lovely couple with some wondering how the man pulled it off with a soldier in camp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJYf86ifqGI

https://campusnews.medium.com/female-soldier-gushes-over-male-corper-kisses-him-video-9749ad195cbd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Love is a very beautiful thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by isaiah4life(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
In this marriage, you better choose your words wisely because you can take a soldier woman out of spinsterhood, but you can't take the soldier character out of her.

Premium tears loading.

8 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Abfinest007(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Arrested

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
CampussNews:
Love is a very beautiful thing
That same love might be the one that will kill him, the guy get mind Sha. grin
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Tomilola360: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
camp of how many days na em dem don love up dey propose.
ok oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by brian91(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hi everyone!

There is been a story my nephew called my attention to via voice call as regard a number 0808 811 7832 calling to say nothing but to chuckle, fizzle away, to the extent of raising unnecessary threat, describing themselves as SCAMMER, citing frivolous cause about him despite the caller not knowing his identity/gender. He said they even sounded like a teen(15-21 years of age sad)
Could there be anyone who could kindly help us with revealing the details of this number 0808 811 7832 as truecaller isntpls before we decide on how to curtail this

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Scientists(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
End time is near guys, This is end time marriage. Just B4 3 weeks ran out, they are already in love without knowing much about themselves.

One of my utmost prayer is that, one day i go like give A female soldier Anal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by olulove(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
She's lucky...the bobo na fine guy(s) grin and again she looks older...ABI na my eyes cool

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Volksguys1985: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Well me listening to "can't be fool again" by westlife.

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by ValCon888: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
That guy looks like someone who has been forced against his wishes.
If soldier marry corper dem go born Olopa.
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2021
isaiah4life:
In this marriage, you better choose your words wisely because you can take a soldier woman out of spinsterhood, but you can't take the soldier character out of her.

Premium tears loading.
come on wish the young man a happy married life.
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Kriss216: 12:35am On Dec 17, 2021
I'd rather fall in love with a prostitute than to fall in love with a Nigeria female soldier.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Kenturkey048(m): 1:04am On Dec 17, 2021
isaiah4life:

Premium tears loading.

Oga nothing go happen...Civilians dey marry female soldiers, and dey control dem well. Even senior military female officers dey marry civilians and dey submissive...
So you guys should dead that notion abeg...

control your choice of word faya. So because my wife be soldier. Make I no change am for her...

5 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by boolet: 1:46am On Dec 17, 2021
I'm sure the guy was just on a cruise, but she took it too seriously. They might date and do a few premarital things together, but I don't see it leading to anything serious. Reason is that they can't claim to have met before camp; they met in camp, but love doesn't happen like that. Even if the guy were interested in her, na so dem dey propose after 3 weeks?
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by specialbobby(m): 4:59am On Dec 17, 2021
Make this kind love no go end in premium tears oo
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Stanweezy(m): 5:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Love is beautiful, congrats to the female soldier, Her joy matters, I'm happy for her.

That she is a soldier doesn't make her less human she get feeling flowing in her.

Love is everything

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Jidemoo: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Na so
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Alaefulu(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2021
If I look into your eyes, girl weti I see na paradise

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by onlinetrader: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2021
I love men like this

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by ExAngel007(f): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2021
What's wrong with falling in love with a female soldier? U guys above saying nonsense are so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by FirmTR(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2021
boolet:
I'm sure the guy was just on a cruise, but she took it too seriously. They might date and do a few premarital things together, but I don't see it leading to anything serious. Reason is that they can't claim to have met before camp; they met in camp, but love doesn't happen like that. Even if the guy were interested in her, na so dem dey propose after 3 weeks?

Award winning relationship expert, abeg tell us how love dey happen..

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Imustnottalk: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2021
That guy go get scope Wella to win soldier heart for camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2021
E
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Look at her eyes, shes a baby soldier. She's childish. She has never killed before. No wonder she behaved like an infant.
Anyways, love is a beautiful thing and its not for children.
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by AndroBlaze: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Look at her eyes, shes a baby soldier. She's childish. She has never killed before. No wonder she behaved like an infant.
Anyways, love is a beautiful thing and its not for children.

How many female soldiers do you know that have killed in the Nigerian Army?
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by BigYash: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Two weeks you don dey propose .. Hehehe..
Until d boy do anyhow... He go know say no be those girl wen he nack ,break their heart for uni grin
You gerrit,if you don't gerrit, forget about it..

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Joelobioha(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Scientists:
End time is near guys, This is end time marriage. Just B4 3 weeks ran out, they are already in love without knowing much about themselves.

One of my utmost prayer is that, one day i go like give A female soldier Anal.

Anal for DAT strong military nyash..
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Joelobioha(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2021
ValCon888:
That guy looks like someone who has been forced against his wishes.
If soldier marry corper dem go born Olopa.
u no well walai grin grin
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by boolet: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2021
FirmTR:

Award winning relationship expert, abeg tell us how love dey happen..

I won't do it for free as an expert. You gotta pay.
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2021
When dem go arrest dis one undecided
Re: Female Soldier Gushes Over Male Corper, Kisses Him (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2021
The female soldier did very well.

No woman rejects the proposal of the son of a rich man.

As for her male colleagues eyeing her before the incident, the worst they can do is report her to their Oga.

And they will pullout the policy handbook to indict her for offences tantamount to gross misconduct.

In fact dating a female military, police, DSS or army is the best thing that can happen to a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Davido Did To This Lady On Stage. Davido Meets Memphis Depay / Uniuyo 2010/2011 Pume Results Out! / Nigerian Youths Talk About Child Hawking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.