Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

When Is It Right To Teach Street wise to Compound/estate Kids. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Right To Teach Street wise to Compound/estate Kids. (383 Views)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Right To Teach Street wise to Compound/estate Kids. by adeniyi65(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
I have some questions for my egbons and
parents who have raised their children mostly
within gated compounds or rich estates in
Nigeria and abroad...

At what age do you start teaching them
street sense? How do you ensure that they
are street-smart and confident enough to
handle difficult situations outside their
comfort zones? How do you transition from
bringing everything to them at home to
sending them errands on the streets,
considering the security issues out there...?
May Allaah protect us.

Original poster:Khadija Tijani
https://www.facebook.com/1785842047/posts/10217281808355662/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

How To Care For Your Mattress / Please Suggest Any Online Payment System Fr Me /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.