Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

If You Want To Hear The Voice Of God, Do These - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Want To Hear The Voice Of God, Do These (328 Views)

How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Hear The Voice Of God, Do These by BroOlanrewaju(m): 3:19am On Dec 17, 2021
IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD, DO THESE.

Preamble: Hebrews 11:1-6. This section will teach you about Faith. I want to teach you what I have experienced, how they came by, what kind of lifestyle brought about those manifestations and, I want you to experience the same and this will work for those who truly believe(have faith) in the impossible and in the invisible calling those things they cannot see as though they truly exist. Let me tell you that We have men who have seen Jesus either in vision, dreams or real life, they might have died, example was Paul, even our own Joseph Ayo Babalola founder of CAC and many have had encounteres with Angels. Follow me in this teaching and I pray the holySpirit will lead us in Jesus mighty name. Amen

PART 1:
1. Have a superb relationship with your heavenly Father. (Genesis 15). Pls read the Bible verses from verse 1 downward).
Now let me buttress on some points, Did you know that Abraham "our Father" had very wonderful relationship with God ? Abraham, had such great relationship Such that he could "hear" God. One thing is to be born and have earthly father, another thing is for God to know you personally, for Abraham God knew him intimately. This kind of relationship is rare, This is a relationship that you know you can relate well, and you can categorically say this is my Father's voice. Many of us are so doubting it that God can actually speak to us, some people will even say there's no such thing, but as a believer the truth is you must desire that sense of hearing from God and to do this you must humble your flesh, bend the Will's of your flesh in form pride, lusts, and emotions from exercising control too much over your Spirit, when you have this relationship it is possible to unfold and understand the mystery. By the time you start hearing God, whenever He said I will do this, and it happens, next time you are sure he will do it again. When he said this will happen you are so sure it will happen because you have witnessed it.

2. Walk before God and be perfect (Genesis 17). Be a man who is standing right before God, and to be such man, daily you must exercise control over the flesh by subjecting it to total control of the Spirit of God inside you through the word of God who knows what God wants and will help you to do it. Now, how weightier do you think sin is before God? Did you know that sin is the hindrance to gaining access to God? Therefore to be godly you must give yourself to God, walk before him in the way you talk to him, the way you talk about him, and the way you would want people to know him through you. All these you will achieve when you embrace a fellowship with God both in secret and make it known in the open.

Question Time:
if you have "sensible" questions pls ask.
Re: If You Want To Hear The Voice Of God, Do These by BroOlanrewaju(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Part2
3. Maintain a balance Christian Life.
First of all, if you look diligently at these words, Christian Life, it is deep. Christ life is impossible if given to lust of the eyes, love of the world and pride of life. To live a Christ life is to be kingdom focused. To be kingdom focused is to fulfill the mind of our Father in heaven who is the owner of the kingdom. To be kingdom focused is to make the kingdom live inside you as a Christian by upholding the words of the Father inside of you daily. In Joshua 1:8, it says this book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, you shall meditate therein day and night"... then shall thou make thy way prosperous and shall have good success. Someone is saying, but we have people who suceed in life yet they don't study the Bible. Beloved, hear this, good success is different from success. What God calls success is different from what men call success. Just like as sane minded individuals know that attaining wealth through robbery is dubious means which it's consequence could be death or jail sentence so also does God sees success differing from one person to another. To maintain a balance Christian Life someone needs to see life as God sees it. Try and see things from the perspective of God. Finally, we need to understand that the work of maintenance is daily routine. In fact we need to be very vigilant to maintain the Christian Life because of our destination.
The Lord will help us � in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: If You Want To Hear The Voice Of God, Do These by BroOlanrewaju(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2021
4. Commit yourself to the Word of God.
There are many reasons why the word of God is in relationship with the voice of God.

1. The Word of God which you read from the Bible will never contradict the voice of God telling you do this or that, therefore if you truly give yourself to the study of the word of God, you will surely know the relationship between the voice of God you hear and the word of God you are reading. What I mean is this, take note that if what you hear contradict what you read, it is not the voice of God. For example, the word of God said, thou shalt not kill, now if a voice is telling you to kill that person, poison your own food, or commit suicide, it is not the voice of God, it is the voice of the devil. In Exodus 20 God gave the 10 Commandments for human to keep those laws and that does not mean that the coming of Jesus, the death and resurrection of Jesus has written off those laws, otherwise they wouldn't have made us to read the old testament in the first place.
Let me tell you that the old testament still holds very much because there are so many powerful secrets embedded inside the old testament that believers have not taken hold of those mysteries. Without drifting away, The main point is make sure you hear correctly, make sure you sieve the message you are reading in the word of God for correct interpretation, take heed so that the devil will not deceive you through misinterpretation as you are reading the Bible, open up your mind and welcome the holySpirit to help you interprete.

2. The word of God is powerful.
In Psalms 29:4 "The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty".
Psalms 29 :5 The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
The voice of the Lord if you hear him normally can make you afraid, it can melt anything normally. But God knew we are humans, so sometime he comes in a still small voice like whisper. This is what some hear and they feel they can relate anyhow with God. It shouldn't be. God is creating an avenue for a Father Son relationship. However, The reason why so many are not scared of God is because they don't have encounters with God. Some people believe nature had it's way and everything just formed, such people do not have reverence for God who created all things not because God never show himself powerful in a majestic way to them, not because he doesn't but they have chosen to believe there's no God. At the least they have seen the works of God and his mighty hand upon the sea and many things he has done but they have hardened their hearts to believe the devil.

How powerful is the voice of God ? The voice of God is powerful such that it can create or destoy a life. The word of God is so powerful that it can make something out of nothing. It can heal, it can bring to life and existence. The voice of God can do the miraculous. This is why you must yearn and long after hearing from God, I didn't say hearing from your Pastor or leader, I said personally hearing from God by yourself while hearing from your Pastor or Prophet is very good. Yes! It is possible to hear from both as confirmation. Also, If you can hear from God, God won't bypass you to tell others about what he wants to do for you except you have falling into sin, in fact whatever you hear from anyone will be a confirmation of what the Lord already told you. Now, let me sound this warning, do not follow the multitude to accept lies about hearing from God such that you know you are not hearing from God but because you want people to give reverence to you, then you now say hear me the Lord said this this this... Don't you know that cursed is that man or woman who said he Lord said when the Lord didn't say anything. I admonish you Child of God, Go for the word of God first, then the Lord will speak to you. Many years ago, precisely 27 years ago I read the Bible from Psalms I gave myself to it so much that I was quoting directly in front of many people at Methodist Church. I would read and read Psalms, I had friends too who could recite Psalms all of us, we were so encouraged to do everything and read as far as we wanted. We won prizes at competition, the church knew about us, we were just doing it because we have heard of special ways God speaks to his children so we developed that relationship with our Father. Then I progress to reading new testament from back to back, I lost count to how many times I read the new testament because it was so sweet from JSS1 to JSS 3 I read the Bible so much. This to me is like the foundation, therefore commit yourself to the word of God. God will look intently into your heart to see the seed of the word planted, then it begin to grow. This is the way of the Lord where you must walk to see the manifestation of the voice of God in your life.

I pray for you,
Receive grace to study the word of God
Receive power not to faint as you study the word of God.
Receive understanding through the help of the holySpirit as you study the word of God daily in the name of Jesus.
In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
Re: If You Want To Hear The Voice Of God, Do These by BroOlanrewaju(m): 4:06am On Dec 27, 2021
5. Address the state of your mind deliberately.
You need a holy state of mind to get God's attention. Especially, sober reflection mode. This keeps you to clean the corridor of your mind, sweep all the dirty stuffs in it, and make total cleansing. Psalms 24

6. Develop a listening mind when you come before him, give your mind that rest to hear God audibly, it is possible, and in fact in real life be a good listener, not talk my own mentality all day. If all you do all the time is to talk, you will only hear yourself when you need to hear God. Meanwhile, God is not a wickytalky. God will speak to you as long as you are obeying all his principles: except for special cases of his special servants who he must intervene in their matters before it's too. late.

7. Let God teach you his ways by himself through wisdom. One great thing you will enjoy is that by the time God decided to mingle with your own human mind and give you that hand in fellowship you will fall in that agape love that you will depend on his voice in everything because his still small voice is so calm and loving.

8. Honor the Lord indeed.
When you honor God indeed you don't use his name anyhow. You give him the most attention by giving reverence to his name and his excellent greatness. Honor for the Lord is a command we must obey because he who is far above you can make you get lost. If you honor the Lord, he will promote you indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. / Differences Between Colonial Jesus And Historical Jesus / Everyday For The Thief But One Day For The Owner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.