Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Should I Date Her Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date Her Or Not? (849 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Date Her Or Not? by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 17, 2021
There’s this 38year old lady with some missing teeth who really likes me at the moment even though I do not find her attractive at all. Do you think I should start a relationship with her?

1 Like

Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Nwodosis(m): 4:43am On Dec 17, 2021
If you are not a fan of BJ, you can go ahead!

1 Like

Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by endsarrrs(f): 5:06am On Dec 17, 2021
@ OP What is your own age and how is your own teeth?? cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by samiabigail: 5:11am On Dec 17, 2021
endsarrrs:
grin
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Una go come online dey ask babyish questions..wetin concern nairalanders with who you wan date..

1 Like

Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Una go come online dey ask babyish questions..wetin concern nairalanders with who you wan date..
na bad thing to shear my thought on line
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2021
endsarrrs:
for ur information my teeth complete
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2021
awesonjr:
na bad thing to shear my thought on line
Quite bad..it's called private issues..
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Quite bad..it's called private issues..
needed online advice
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2021
awesonjr:
needed online advice
That's why you have the ability to think..so If you are being advised on nairaland you gonna follow their advise or follow your intellect?
If you need to speak to someone speak to a relationship expert in the physical word..

1 Like

Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by MufasaLion: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2021
There's no advise thst can help you. Only you can decide on what you wanna do.
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

That's why you have the ability to think..so If you are being advised on nairaland you gonna follow their advise or follow your intellect?
If you need to speak to someone speak to a relationship expert in the physical word..
I wish I av someone to give me advise physical, but there's non that's why I intend to bring it here for my experience fellow nairalander, cause people around me are will take it as a joke, and use it 2 Monk me
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 17, 2021
awesonjr:
I wish I av someone to give me advise physical, but there's non that's why I intend to bring it here for my experience fellow nairalander, cause people around me are will take it as a joke, and use it 2 Monk me
Then read books related to relationship and dating.. these are minor issues you can solve yourself..

1 Like

Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Then read books related to relationship and dating.. these are monor issues you can solve yourself..
OK sir thanks I'll try and get one 2 read
Re: Should I Date Her Or Not? by EXLOVER(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Person go just wake up for morning dey ask mumu question, you don't find her attractive move on with your fvcking life, someone else will find her attractive.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better / Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses / What Do We Call This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.