Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? (11538 Views)

My Participations: Buhari Leads The "Who Is Who" To Bisi Akande's book launch / Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? by Sermwell(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Faiththatworks:
I have read all these media analysis about Baba Akande book and I'm must say that Baba Akande has exposed the real character of a Typical Nigerian politician.
Gen Buhari hasn't found it proper to issue a disclaimer about anything Baba Akande said in the book.
Baba Akande said Gen Buhari was practically live in Jagaban House anytime he came to Lagos,that hasn't been refuted.
He said Alh Atiku Abubakar was practically broke leading up to the 2007 election and his mouth piece confirmed that in his watery press statement.
Comrade Adams Oshiomole was mentioned as being one who stood up for Asiwaju when the issue of who should become the vice president was being discussed,and the comrade is yet to dispute the story.
For those who are yapping their mouth about the well documented events that lead up to the formation of arguably Nigeria's most successful opposition party,I dare you to ask any of those mentioned in the book to publish their own version of events that took place during that period.
Baba Akande Sir,the whole country will never forget your services to progressive politics,you have shown what it means to transition from opposition politics to mainstream politics,from factional chairman of an ethnic based Alliance for Democracy,to becoming the chairman of a hurriedly assembled Action Congress to battle the tryranical Obasanjo,from the Action Congress you were able to form a merger with the smaller and more formidable CPC,the already established ANPP and a faction of APGA.
Finally berthing the APC to push out the PDP, 10 yrs of formidable leadership of the opposition party in Nigeria is not a mean feat,if in doubt ask the PDP who after 16 yrs in leading the country,can't gather their acts together in just 6 yrs of being outside the leadership of this country.
God bless Nigeria.
Legendary ass licking! You guys don't know your problems yet! I like the way these old folks are using you guys! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Why did Bisi Akande releases this book now.

All the Afenifere leaders are big thieves from Ayo Adebanjo to Olu Falae.
Re: Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
That book shot Tinubu in the leg

It's not a good one for Tinubu presidential ambition

I don't think so. Did Buhari expect Tinubu to fully trust a man who went back on his word? Hes only being human and he still followed Buhari to almost every state for his re-election campaign. It takes a generous heart to do that.
Re: Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? by bolaayenimo: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
nobody can arm twist Buhari
Kdon2:

Tinubu is behind the book. It's part of his campaign strategy to armtwist apc to give him the presidency ticket by crook or hook whether it appeals to reason or not.
Re: Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? by Kdon2: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
bolaayenimo:
nobody can arm twist Buhari

I do sincerely hope you are right bro!
Re: Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? by ivolt: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tetrahedron:
A gov that couldn’t pay salaries for 4 straight years wrote a book and you people are reading it?
Stop lying.
Retrenching unproductive workers and not paying salaries are not the same thing.
Many of you can't think beyond government work.
Re: Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? by ivolt: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
rickyrex:
What that book has done is to expose all those hidden atrocities committed by akande, tinubu, and other politicians who have made this country a worthless one. Akande the man who kept osun in darkness released a book about how he failed his people and exposed how tinubu used Lagos wealth to compensate his ally... Which his been denied by the accused. I laughed south west politics... The followers thinks they are benefiting from the scam but never knew that what is been louded in media about their achievement is little compare to what they have looted. Moreso the basic truth is that Lagos State is been embezzled by people from Osun state. This book has now placed it on the table for the masses to decide a tinubu who will use Abuja as another bodulon centre and a tinubu who will now convert on democracy to a state of godfatherism where out next generation of politics will be based on who tinubu will chose to rule. Weather you like it or not what the book has done is to exposed tinubu ways of embezzlement and his formular of sharing Lagos wealth
You are so smart that you said absolutely nothing.
Re: Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? by rickyrex(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
ivolt:

You are so smart that you said absolutely nothing.
my comment is not for dummies like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants / The Diversity Of Nigeria Is Worth Celebrating. An Encounter With A Taraban / Rigging Has Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.