Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial (46579 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Niece: 6:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Peter and Paul Okoye step out to support Lola Omotayo Okoye on her father’s one-year remembrance

Nigerian singers, Peter and Paul Okoye who are simply known as PSquare stepped out to support Lola Omotayo Okoye as she visits her father’s grave to mark his one-year remembrance.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXjH2J8j8N7/?utm_medium=copy_link

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Niece: 6:02am On Dec 17, 2021
More lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Myexdisturbs: 6:04am On Dec 17, 2021
It is never late for us to reconcile with people,that's exactly what this reaches us here.
Let love lead in our lives

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Aufbauh(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2021
I can bet my balls that their women most especially Lola is instrumental to their reconciliation.
Women are psychically (not physically) stronger than men. That is why thet can easily be dissuaded or persuaded about a matter.

No wonder Robin Williams assert that. "If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days".

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by lkillbrokehoes: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2021
I'm really glad that they are all together now, blood is thicker than water.

anyways, I'm still expecting December jam from them.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by daddytime(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2021
This is what brotherhood and family should be.

Not the initial ego and bitter trips over personal choices.

Good to see them mending fences.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Mrkumareze(m): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2021
Good move. Let peace reign

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Greyworld: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Waiting for them to release a blast o... In my warming up I av download most of their old songs �... through out yesterday na Bizzy body I play...

5 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by NGpatriot: 6:18am On Dec 17, 2021
And some think Nigerian can never be a better place. They lie.

Day by day, I just dey feel proud to be a Nigerian.

Gd Bess Them

God Bless Me

God Bless Nigeria.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by jedajallo: 6:33am On Dec 17, 2021
That's good
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Two are better than one, it`s a good move for them coming back together.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by MufasaLion: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2021
This is good!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Myer(m): 6:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Dont know why I just like this Lola lady.
She might have been the cause of their initial break-up cos it seems the family didnt accept her even though she supported the twins career from the get-go.

But some how now that they're back together she seems to be in a better place.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Irondome1: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2021
This life sha..
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by 29slayers(f): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Ok,p square is back again!!
Check my bio for legit IG hokup
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by jeff1993: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Good ..... Peace is better than fighting

Please NL family.... I need someone who can mentor me in any digital money making skill ... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year again.... U can reach out to me on my Gmail olisajeff@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by femi4: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2021
They'll soon get tired of this covalent bonding

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Aidejay(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Make dem drop gbedu oooh! All these artists wan kill us with boring songs.
Na so person release ZaZuu say na music. Next thing I know na heavy metal music from bands like slipknot I dey listen to. Make naija artists no use formula kill person.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Laggafin: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by osejie17(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2021
y
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by boyidoo: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Mindlog: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2021
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by SocialJustice: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2021
Lola na goddess, the one when marry am dey enjoy specially.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Jidemoo: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2021
Good to see them together
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Mindlog: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2021
femi4:
They'll soon get tired of this covalent bonding

Behaving like you have never had issues with your siblings or other relatives.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Bar1941(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2021
Nice one, blood is surely thicker than water.

BTW, where is that Nwamumuikpe that always pour his sadistic opinion on Lola's issue, he can drink sniper now that the brothers are together to honour her. Tribal bigot.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Hausa(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2021
Is she a half-cast? I'm seeing a woman looking like her mother that looks white.

4 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Aidejay(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Beef your own flesh and blood for 5 years!
Your own twin brother gan seff.

But surprisingly this is not a rare thing. In some families right now e dey happen.

Glad they are back. Hopefully every family going through this go see reconciliation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Sharon6(f): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2021
I'm so glad the psquare is back again.. In whatever we do, let love lead... Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance everyone!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) / KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) / Halima Abubakar In 2000 Vs 2016: Did She Bleach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.