Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial (46574 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Adominant1209: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2021
It is never late for us to reconcile with people,that's exactly what this reaches us here.
Let love lead in our lives
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Dreytonisback(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2021
There's nothing like unity
But clean heartedness comes when both parties have money , unlike poor men neefing themselves
If poor man and another man wey dey get small change they fight ehn , area no go hear word o
Let love lead

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Divoc19(f): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2021
There's something about this Lola smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Ikphilz: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2021
[b][/b] A Good Gesture For a Better Family

PLEASE I NEED SERIOUS HELP, I AM IN A BIG MESS OF HUGE DEBT, AND FOUR FOUR(4) MONTHS HAVE NOT HAVE REST OF MIND AND PEACE.. THE DEADLINES GIVEN TO ME IS THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK

PLEASE ANY AMOUNT CAN HELP CALM DOWN THE PROBLEM AND CALAMITY
Ikenna Philip U. Access BANK....
Tel.No 09020982083
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Born2Breed(f): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2021
This life eh, there is nothing like peace.

Peace is unity.

2 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by DavidHarry(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
I can bet my balls that their women most especially Lola is instrumental to their reconciliation.
Women are psychically stronger than men. That is why that can easily be dissuaded or convinced about a matter.

No wonder Robin Williams assert that. "If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days".

This is the most hilarious comment I've read thus week. Women that can't even befriend themselves
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by dodoatirice: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2021
One thousand five naira,
Bling bling wey some boys dem dey weir

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Soso990240(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
I can bet my balls that their women most especially Lola is instrumental to their reconciliation.
Women are psychically stronger than men. That is why that can easily be dissuaded or convinced about a matter.

No wonder Robin Williams assert that. "If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days".
Why mention only Lola if you dont know the whole story? Do you even know the major reason Paul's wife wanted to divorce him?

2 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Mogajunior(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Aufbauh:

Get your facts right man. Women aren't physically stronger than men. That is a misconception.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by juman(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Good family.
Great musicians.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Aufbauh(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2021
Mogajunior:
Get your facts right man. Women aren't physically stronger than men. That is a misconception.

I mean Psychically and not physically oga ITK.
Check your dictionary before disputing a word you don't even know the meaning.

5 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by spartanian(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2021
Loyal women always win

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
Women are psychically (not physically) stronger than men. That is why thet can easily be dissuaded or persuaded about a matter.

how come they are psychologically stronger and at the same time vulnerable to being easily persuaded or disuaded?!

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by muyeski21(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2021
[quote author=Hausa post=108574726]Is she a half-cast? I'm seeing a woman looking like her mother that looks white.[/quote

That is her mum. She remains the major contact that is why they could not move forward apart
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Aufbauh(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2021
BayMc:

how come they are psychologically stronger and at the same time vulnerable to being easily persuaded or disuaded?!

Psychical is not entirely psychological.
Psychical is a special abilities in certain things that relate to psychology.

Women are equipped with the greatest delicacy of intuitive perceptions, she should easily swing herself up to things.
Easy to believe a thing and easy to be discourage about same.

2 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by kingthreat(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2021
Why didn't she invite DJ Switch grin
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by adefitim(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2021
Same way I am seeing reconciliation from all tribes in Nigeria ��
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Tareq1105: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
It is never late for us to reconcile with people,that's exactly what this reaches us here.
Let love lead in our lives

Let Love rule the world.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by sematec(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2021
y
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by JohnAOne: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Divoc19:
There's something about this Lola smiley
She's very regal in her composition...

2 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Aufbauh:

Psychical is not entirely psychological.
Psychical is a special abilities in certain things that relate to psychology.

Women are equipped with the greatest delicacy of intuitive perceptions, she should easily swing herself up to things.
Easy to believe a thing and easy to be discourage about same.

okay, let's say they are psychic then.

buhh how come "strongly", especially when they can easily be swayed here and there?! even swayed against that thing in particular they're intuitive about??!
isn't the sense of perception ought to be anchored strongly to something strongly believed in??

when the sense of intuition is extraordinary and especially unshakable, that's when we can use "strongly".
of what use is "strong psychic tendency" when it can easily be manipulated by anyone and swayed here and there unpredictably without direction??!
that's weak and uncertain, and therefore cannot be counted upon!
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by yinkeys(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
Women are psychically (not physically) stronger than men. That is why thet can easily be dissuaded or persuaded about a matter.

cheesy let me play devils advocate
Peter’s cash flow dropped.
Paul makes African street hits like Bank Alert, Audio Money
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by CSTRR: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Aufbauh:

With the vicious way women fight and how they attempt to maim themselves, I believe we would have had a Nuclear war long ago.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by almayda: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2021
How sweet and pleasant it looks before God and man.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by ComeToJesus: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2021
Lola is a woman of substance. She drips grace and virtue. Hubby is lucky to have such a graceful woman by his side.

3 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2021
Hausa:
Is she a half-cast? I'm seeing a woman looking like her mother that looks white.
Her mum is Russian, but has lived wt her husband in ikoyi since their marriage. She's practically Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Bamzyriches451: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Make Dem drop gbedu make niggars take hold side, nobbi all this this things.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Newton85: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Shame on tribalistic meth cannibals who hated on Lola because of her ethnicity.

4 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Benrosaria(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Aufbauh:

A woman is a weapon of peace. But the Bible condemned a woman to make a man superior over them. Still a woman runs the world as it stands

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) / Halima Abubakar In 2000 Vs 2016: Did She Bleach? / Kcee Busted For 'Stealing' Money Photo From Instagram User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.