Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Yoruba Woman Wins World’s Biggest Backside Competition - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yoruba Woman Wins World’s Biggest Backside Competition (1101 Views)

Kogi State Wins World Bank’s Fiscal Transparency, Revenue Mobilisation Awards / Wow! Woman Wins $42M Jackpot, See What Happened Next. / Woman Wins $758m Powerball Jackpot In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Woman Wins World’s Biggest Backside Competition by Jexato230abu: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2021
A Yoruba young woman simply called Bisi has claimed to have won the crown for the World’s Biggest Backside. She declared herself “The Queen of Yansh” in a Facebook post to celebrate the recognition of having the world’s biggest butt. “I have just won the world’s biggest butt competition hosted virtually by a prestigious organization in Saudi Arabia. I defeated 15 other contestants from different nations. My butt is 4ft 8ins across, 1ft 3ins high and 10ft around at its widest point according to measurements by the award organizers. But I know my butt is up to 5ft across because I used to compare its width to the height of a certain governor who was formerly in charge of the FCT. But nothing spoil, I am still the worldwide queen of yansh”, Bisi wrote.

Various congratulatory messages have being pouring in from fans and admires as Bisi has turned into an overnight celebrity. YeyeNews.com reporter found out that an ex boyfriend of Bisi was among people who sent her congratulatory messages. He wrote on the comment: “congratulations dear. I remember how you will carry me around the house seated comfortably on your butt. I know this yansh will take you to places. You deserve this”.

>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/yoruba-woman-wins-worlds-biggest-backside-competition/

1 Share

Re: Yoruba Woman Wins World’s Biggest Backside Competition by BBBmall25: 6:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Bag of sheet. Puke!
Re: Yoruba Woman Wins World’s Biggest Backside Competition by Dorcmass(m): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2021
What is this yansh or mountain
Re: Yoruba Woman Wins World’s Biggest Backside Competition by Mrkumareze(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2021
shocked na hand we take dey trace the kpekus for this kind yansh wink
Re: Yoruba Woman Wins World’s Biggest Backside Competition by pointblank247(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Obulu ogwu ole
Re: Yoruba Woman Wins World’s Biggest Backside Competition by tsinzu: 7:04am On Dec 17, 2021
Ikebe super
Re: Yoruba Woman Wins World’s Biggest Backside Competition by floss(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Your problem dey for your backside.

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Know About Lisbon Airport / tolulope - down to earth / Vinna - Aloha Everybody!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.