Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) (79807 Views)

Thai Cave Survivors Meet Jose Mourinho To Watch Man U Vs Everton (PHOTOS) / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus / Iwobi, 3 Other Super Eagles Players That Need To See Matilde Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Alaefulu(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Omo...dat girl go dramatic like her dazzy
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by fluffybaby(f): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2021
She could have shown a bit more in that fi st photo.
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by bizhop01: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2021
The think the girl is beautiful
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by TrebleChamp(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2021
I need the Daughter's phone number....
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2021
I think I'ma fall for this one kiss

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by KingLarry04: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Omoh see fresh Bobbi tongue tongue
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2021
ArchiLimited:
For those that will be eyeing the daughter, remember his kungfu fight with Wenger? A word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed
Does his daughter look like a virgin to u?
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Rinoxy: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2021
ogbiwa:

See if you can unquote the entire post sir
Exactly.
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by ekineme: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2021
Nairalnder's ...Am just curious why no one is talking about the daughters entrepreneurship skill and her ability to carve out a niche for herself instead of focusing on her cleavage.
We need to redirect our focus and prioritize what is more important.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by MrFly(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2021
an aspiring footballer at 21? Lmao. Mourinho had no success with Tottenham. op be guided
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2021
Bigredmachine:
You can't just help but love this man called Mourinho... grin grin always creating awareness
Mou is a household name, hate him like him, he is still the special one
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2021
cheesy na lie, na the flat bress cleavage dey enter your eyes
paulolee:
wow dt his daughter dey enter my eyes o...i no go close am...sweet
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Dmacqh(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Maltide weds Mac It will be cool . This is the types of love worth fighting for . And imagine Mou as my father in-law ... Best coach after Fergie .
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2021
ogbiwa:
HE is not the only Special One in the family.

For years Jose Mourinho has lived off that moniker, leading the likes of Porto, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Manchester United, Tottenham and now Roma to success.

But daughter Matilde is showing her own unique talents as a jeweller.

The 25-year-old's brand Matilde Jewellery scooped the Emerging Brand of the Year award at the Professional Jeweller Awards.

While son Jose Jr, 21, is an aspiring footballer and coach who has been on the books of Fulham.

MATILDE
Back in December 2020, Jose's ambitious offspring launched her own jewellery brand.

What made it different from its competitors was her promise to make pieces from sustainable materials.

Her passion for jewellery began in 2018, when she was gifted a gold bracelet for her 18th birthday by her parents.

"I was so excited. It was my first piece of proper jewellery," she told the Daily Mail.

She uses lab-grown diamonds because they "have the least impact on the environment."

Matilde studied her craft at the London College of Fashion before doing an MA in Entrepreneurship: Fashion and Creative Industries at Conde Nast College of Fashion and Design.

It was on a shopping trip with her mum she learned that diamonds can be lab-grown.

She said: "We walked into a shop where a jewellery brand was doing a pop-up. The founder came up and said: 'Did you know all our jewellery uses lab-grown diamonds?' I was like, 'What?' I was intrigued.

"My mum was born in Angola, which is where a lot of the horrible impact from blood diamonds took place. She was always vocal about it. She thought it was amazing that lab-grown diamonds existed."

Matilde now has her own pop-up shop in the heart of London's Soho that's open until Christmas Eve.

Inside, you'll find pieces for men and women costing up to £1,850.

Celebrity fans include actress Naomi Scott and film producer Priyanka Chopra Jonas.

While dad Jose has worn a bracelet and ring made by his daughter at training with Roma.

JOSE JR
Although he's currently without a club, Mourinho's son Jose Jr is an able goalkeeper.

For three years he was on Fulham's books before he was released in 2017.

Now 21, he could consider a move into coaching.

And, if his dad is to be believed, he could become a better coach than him.

Back in 2018, the youngster was sat on the bench alongside his dad when Manchester United took on Swansea.

For his work experience, he then delivered a tactical analysis of what was wrong with his father's side.

Jose revealed: "In a period of a few bad results one day, he comes up with some analysis on my team — obviously suffering because Dad wasn’t doing well.

"We had lost to Watford and Manchester City, I think, and he came with the stats of the team. I showed them to my assistants and I told them, 'Be careful as one day this boy will take one of your places'.

"But in fact I compare him with me at his age, where I would try to do the same sort of things for my dad — of course with different technology methods, but analysis from a kid aged 16 then."

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, as Mourinho's kids are making their own way in life.

Clearly, the Special One has produced a couple of Special Ones.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17046044/jose-mourinho-kids-matilde-jewellery/
far better than DJ cuppy the spoilt brat without direction
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmm. Meanwhile

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by uunwanaobong3: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2021
CHELSEA MONEY FEEDING THEM SINCE 2004
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by potland: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2021
paulolee:
wow dt his daughter dey enter my eyes o...i no go close am...sweet
I just want to lick her pussy
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by bluefilm: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Nothing special about their looks. embarassed
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Bluffly: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2021
pastie:
See breast uncovered as a father I wonder how he feels walking with her in public.

That moment trying so hard not to get caught staring at your daughter unavoidable breast.

Chaiiiiiiiii very awkward

Where that Wills Smith meme pretending not to look grin

I tire o. My daughter can't dress like that not to talk of next to me
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Totino16: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2021
That's good
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Bigredmachine: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Mou is a household name, hate him like him, he is still the special one

I dey tell u... The man no send anybody o... Na him kind spirit I like
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2021
ArchiLimited:
For those that will be eyeing the daughter, remember his kungfu fight with Wenger? A word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed
thanks for the advice let start changing my mind now.
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by MaverickA3: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Mourinho is no longer the special one in coaching. Baba dey use old tactics.
Anyways, who has her daughter number or Instagram page?
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2021
Both of them carry their papa mouth... grin...
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2021
No wonder jose is so obsess with black players. So, he's married to an African?
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Knivesout(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2021
This reminds of this movie " last night in soho"
ogbiwa:
Matilde now has her own pop-up shop in the heart of London's Soho that's open until Christmas Eve.
/
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by popefuse(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2021
ArchiLimited:
I remember that moment how arsene knocked him down against the bench seat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.