Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Could Cold Weather Be Responsible For The Sudden Increase In Covid-19 Cases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could Cold Weather Be Responsible For The Sudden Increase In Covid-19 Cases (142 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / The Coronavirus Seems To Like Cold Weather / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Cold Weather Be Responsible For The Sudden Increase In Covid-19 Cases by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Could cold weather be responsible for the sudden increase in covid-19 cases Of recent?

The world have seen high cause of covid 19 cases since the beginning of winter season and Nigeria alongside some Africa countries have also experience some large number of cases since the harmattan season, could cold weather be a good harbor that encourage the growth of covid 19 virus

Sissy3, Seun , dominique

1 Like

Re: Could Cold Weather Be Responsible For The Sudden Increase In Covid-19 Cases by Alphamentips: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Maybe it's not the cold weather... maybe it's the news variant called Omicron.

Almost everyone is coughing and wheezing like a Xmas goat. The annoying part is they don't wear a mask and let it off w/o covering their mouths. Lots of people are down with malaria symptoms too.. I stay always on my mask after I tested positive.

And I've also gotten my Vaccine shot

1 Like

Re: Could Cold Weather Be Responsible For The Sudden Increase In Covid-19 Cases by peggywebbs(f): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Don't mind them everything is now covid19 with all those their false positive pcr tests. We all decided that malaria and harmattan cold has left Nigeria for covid.

Until they have a proper test for covid, then the only thing to look for are symptoms. And certainly you can't confuse malaria for covid. And unless they want to admit that covid is just a common cold, then they'll have lots of explaining to do.

Osamagioghowewi:
Could cold weather be responsible for the sudden increase in covid-19 cases Of recent?

The world have seen high cause of covid 19 cases since the beginning of winter season and Nigeria alongside some Africa countries have also experience some large number of cases since the harmattan season, could cold weather be a good harbor that encourage the growth of covid 19 virus
Re: Could Cold Weather Be Responsible For The Sudden Increase In Covid-19 Cases by peggywebbs(f): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2021
Better go and confirm your test results. Last I checked you have to do multiple tests to be sure. Other than that you have good old fashioned malaria.

Alphamentips:
Maybe it's not the cold weather... maybe it's the news variant called Omicron.

Almost everyone is coughing and wheezing like a Xmas goat. The annoying part is they don't wear a mask and let it off w/o covering their mouths. Lots of people are down with malaria symptoms too.. I stay always on my mask after I tested positive.

And I've also gotten my Vaccine shot

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For A Spotless Cleaning Service / 5 Healthy Skin Care Tips For Daily Routine - Neemax / Pancuronium Bromide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.