Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Illuvium Token Likely To Explode In 2022, Dont Miss It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Illuvium Token Likely To Explode In 2022, Dont Miss It (217 Views)

Mine Atoshi (atos) For Free. It's Going To Explode Like Btc / Top 10 Cryptocurrency That Will Explode In 2022 / Top 10 Cryptocurrencies That Are Going To Explode In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illuvium Token Likely To Explode In 2022, Dont Miss It by Supremeboss: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Take it or leave it, there will be lots of activities around Metaverse blockchain gaming tokens next year. The truth is that gaming tokens will always likely explode because a large percent of humans play games.
With the gameplay yet to be launched, Illuvium token will moon next year. There is a lot of hype leading up to the gameplay launching q1 of 2022.
I expect that also around that time, we’re going to be seeing land sales happening still projected to be in January time frame ish around there. I see a lot of pumping of the token to lead up to around that time frame as well when we’re going to see a lot of land sales, a lot of popularity. Read more about it and how to buy here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/illuvium-token-likely-to-explode-in-2022-consider-investing-in-it/

(1) (Reply)

Agroland At A Flexible Monthly Installment Payment With Festive Gifts / Abeatsgame Contract Address - Get 30,000,000 $AHE Now / Price Instability And Its Ripple Effects In The Nigerian LPG Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.