Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! (26030 Views)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates President Buhari On His 79th Birthday / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by miniziter(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday Mr I assure you.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

So you think your curse mean anything?

Phuck you niggi

Phuck you again tongue

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nyanabo(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday, but will additional year bring additional sense ? undecided

We wait to see... (Drops mic and walks out)

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Bastard1stborn: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2021
Why not posthumous

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by bola4dprec(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Judolisco:
happy birthday to him....but e no try at all....northerners are wailing crying .....instead of travelling to sokoto to console wit them..... baba went to Istanbul
Thank God Sokoto is not Igbo land. That land dominated by Buhari ancestry DNA
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by rollandben(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2021
As things are going in this country I feel like summersulted some curses on you but as a man of God, I don't think I need to.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT, LIVE TO REAP WHATEVER YOU SOW SIR IN THE NAME OF GOD WE ALL SERVE. HAMEN

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by MufasaLion: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Phuck you niggi

Phuck you again tongue

Easy, son. Even if you go and meet all the herbalist I'm your hometown, no curse will affect him. grin

I ain't even supporting this administration.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2021
They hate him so much that they desperately book space to lay internet insults on him!! grin grin

God, give me this kind of importance in life!

HBd Mr president. Wish you good health as you enjoy your old age.

Their favorites can only dream about achieving what you have achieved.
Allah ya ja da raii general buhari!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by adefitim(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Birthday to the best President Nigeria as ever produced

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Johel(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
Happy Birthday to my daddy, the president of Nigeria.

The Great Ikenga.

May God continue to bless him and our great Nation..

grin grin

See his earthworm face.... Nonsense
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by FairAdvocate(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Why is his nostrils Now smaller compared to when he was in the military... Something is really strange.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Knows(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Ogun kill buhari and his supporter... may he die tomorrow ijn amen.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Ololanla: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday to the ultimate destroyer of our dear nation.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Dmacqh(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2021
H.B.D. H.E. M. Buhari. There’s something too rapid about his military promotions .
Fortunately you wanted to be President which you are now , but unfortunately, you aren’t prepared to be President. You deserve to rule a non secular state , not a secular state .

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by slowice(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2021
How can I wish him a happy birthday knowing that he lied about his age.... This bd is false and fake and I don't subscribe to deception at all.

All liars will go to hell undecided

This one bubu is still in naija I hope naija is not hell lipsrsealed

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Spartachico007(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Bad man looking good in Dior grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday buhari, Please resign from office as a gift to Nigerians. Thank you, and we've had enough of your rule

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
Why not posthumous

The man is alive, strong, healthy and performing excellently because God is always on his side, not on the side of evil wishing ipobian terrorists and cannibals.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Amah70: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2021
79 on affidavit paper. HBD.
His comrade in destruction of Nigeria, BAT, claims he is in his 60s, but obviously, he is over 80 years.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Queseda: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday my mentor
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Birthday to the slayer of Nnamdi Kanu a.k.a, the untouchable Lion
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2021
Mr .Olodo that graduated with an ordinary pass (Military school)
The lowest I Q leader ;out of all our former Military leaders.
The only thing he knows = Islamitization and Fulanization.
Happy dooms day ;Mr.Buhari.
Mumu hari. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2021
As this Nigeria big reach you no fit do birthday here na Turkey you go OK anyways happy birthday but sir you ain't a good president. Since 1983 till now angry

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Legitboss1: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2021
cry angry embarassed
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2021
Hammyaladin:
They hate him so much that they desperately book space to lay internet insults on him!! grin grin

God, give me this kind of importance in life!

HBd Mr president. Wish you good health as you enjoy your old age.

Their favorites can only dream about achieving what you have achieved.
Allah ya ja da raii general buhari!
They have their reasons and they are right. He is incompetent and failed to fulfill his promises. So just wish him a hbd and move on

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2021
Johel:

See his earthworm face.... Nonsense

Hatred and bitterness no fit buy akpu for market, that's why hateful and bitter ipobian terrorists are roasting and eating themselves like suya.

Change your evil ways..

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2021
In as much as i dont like him. Happy Birthday and wish you long life to see what you have put Nigerians into . .
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2021
As this Nigeria big reach you no fit do birthday here na Turkey you go OK anyways happy birthday but sir you ain't a good president. angry
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by dealslip(f): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Birthday Mr. President. Many happy returns. More wisdom and blessings to you sir
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by sadaxxx: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy Birthday to a failed leader and enemy of progress. Thank God your regime is almost over, we can't wait for you to return back to the obscurity you were in before 2015.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by NGpatriot: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

They have their reasons and they are right. He is incompetent and failed to fulfill his promises. So just wish him a hbd and move on

That's your opinion which you are entitled to, but not the opinion of millions of admirers and the majority that put him in office not once but twice.

Irrelevant opinion, I must say.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! by danielbello(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Congrat sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.