Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Say Amen To This Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say Amen To This Prayer (134 Views)

Tithing And Prayers: When We Pray, Do We Say Amen Or Just Say In Jesus Name? / Am I Normal. I Don't Say Amen To Prayers Wishing My Enemies Dead / Muslims,saying "AMEN" To A Prayer That Ends With "IJN" Is A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Amen To This Prayer by Nooneonline(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2021
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Romans 15:13"

Saying amen to prayer affirms your faith and brings it to pass. The Apostle Paul prayed for his converts in Rome, and this prayer is relevant to us today. Any time you see such a good prayer in the Bible, read it aloud and say amen to it, and it will be done for you. “Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you believe so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit”. We are truly serving a God of hope who is capable of filling us with joy and peace. Dear beloved, keep believing in the promises of God, and He will one day reward your hope just like He did Abraham (Romans 4:18–19). May the Lord reward your hope in Jesus’s name. Amen! You are an overcomer!

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 18th December 2021 / Azemobor Gregory Foundation Christmas Free Food Distribution. / A Brief Exposè On The Controversial Issue Of Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.