Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) (32072 Views)

Burna Boy “I Have Caused People Pain, I Swear I Will Be The Cause Of Joy” / Ex-Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Dominic Mudabai & Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Pix) / Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Powerbankng: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
More blessing
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Righteousness, over to you.
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Theunbothered: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
He only said this after his cult links became big news, werey Nigerians will ignore the big issue to fight over silly awards that don't add to their bank account

1 Like

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Harrykn: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
You pipo don’t know what he’s saying.
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
is alright.

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by LikeAking: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Clout!.

Make him mention the pain.
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by frankson1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
UnaKpekus:
It's always good to change wrong ways.

UnaKpekus

Unakpekus, how many monikers do you have now seeing that this was opened about two hours ago grin grin
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by frankson1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Daveambition:

Yu wil not make Heaven..
Na for Devil to gve yu firewood to go start-up ur own hell go be the final conclusion...

cheesy cheesy cheesy see who will make heaven
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by dejee007: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

This thread is for a Grammy winner, not a noise maker.

kai nauuuu embarassed embarassed
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good thought but only the life Jesus gives can sustain it, the Eternal Life.
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by stephenponti(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Action speaks louder than voice learn from davido
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by cuteralph101(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
freshkpomo:

Another own goal. Burna boy and Whizkid want do pass Idibia? But baba nor get Grammy.. You nor even suppose put burna and Davido for same sentence (Though burna good with him vocals), It was always Wizkid davido and Maybe Olamide ruling for years, even tekno them and Timaya, all don do songs pass burna, so tune down your volume.

Only wizzy has been reping, but nor put burna and David on same sentence.
them don pass idibia o...abi idibia no still dey alive? Na legend but their reach 2 baba no reach again
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by rajiedreez: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
PR
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Prime4life(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jostoman:
bad belle people
fvck you dude.
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by freshkpomo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
cuteralph101:
them don pass idibia o...abi idibia no still dey alive? Na legend but their reach 2 baba no reach again

These are different generations, things are different now. Even exposure and awareness is different. Then people celebrated d song dbanj did with snoopy or Psquare and Akon, or R. Kelly and Turface.. But now those things are not new.

It's like comparing Drake and 2pac. Drake is current and Pac is past, but drake not fit do pass pac for him life.

They are just fortunate to be in the generation. If you play best lf 2face , you can hardly skip a track. He was just unfortunate not to have that award.

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Bundle002(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Presently, Burna boy is d best artist in Africa. E too dy sing e joor.Na d truth.
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by kingthreat(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
We will believe when you renounce.
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by penceman(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Burna boy has just uttered the first word that made sense to me
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Why screaming?
[/s][s][/s]

Bros sorry o

But i have noticed you talk alot. You talk and talk and talk. Paddy try dey close mouth small you be man o. haba

you too talk like woman. As if you are obsessed with talking and letting everyone know how you feel about any and everything on earth.

Guy try dey shut up sometimes
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
freshkpomo:

This na why I nor dey engage these nairaland people without home training or courtesy for strangers.

Bros nor vex... Let's die the topic, you win.

courtesy
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Olamilekxy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
freshkpomo:

Another own goal. Burna boy and Whizkid want do pass Idibia? But baba nor get Grammy.. You nor even suppose put burna and Davido for same sentence (Though burna good with him vocals), It was always Wizkid davido and Maybe Olamide ruling for years, even tekno them and Timaya, all don do songs pass burna, so tune down your volume.

Only wizzy has been reping, but nor put burna and David on same sentence.

2baba no get burna record forget legendary status he has,

Burna boy and wizkid don do pass 2baba.
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Okhuadams(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by ModelLook(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Feeling Guilty For Causing People Pain In The Past. This Is God's Way Of Fighting For Those Who People Have Caused Pain. NO PEACE!!!

To All Those That Have Caused Me Pain Ever Since I Was Born, NO PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU.

If You Like Have All The Money In The World, Wealth CAN NEVER BUY PEACE OF MIND.

Quote Me Any Where.
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Benwallt(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sounds like he was once an armed robber
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Letzgo: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
As long as I have never committed murder and will never regardless the circumstance , I will live long and fulfilled.
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by GodIsBiafran: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

You keep sounding dumb and it shows you can't hold a reasonable conversation because you don't comprehend things easily. Akwsys off-point.

You will keep being dumb until Davido wins a Grammy. Focus your energy on those things.

Goodbye!

Bob Marley did not win grammy so that means Wizkid and Burna boy are bigger than Bob Marley?

You are legitimate fool!
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Deciceco01: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
freshkpomo:

This na why I nor dey engage these nairaland people without home training or courtesy for strangers.

Bros nor vex... Let's die the topic, you win.

Bros if you don't want disrespect and foolish talking then I guess you stop commenting on Nairaland, because this forum is one of the most irrelevant platform for small boys to be insulting elders. I just conclude that Nairaland is a place where I enter to get naija news.

1 Like

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by eskuvoisrael(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Aidejay:
e get some places wey only talent and wisdom can take you. Fan of good music my foot.

This guyz all need your support to blow
no time for quarrel
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by gistmega: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
have you ever seen his heart?
You can tell a good man by the way he treats the mother of his children.
Davido is not that good as you all paint him. Look at what he did to Chioma and walked away cold. abeg make una stop all this good heart media spray. you day live with am?
Iliveforever:

I’m a fan of good music, but truth be told davido has a good heart and that will take him places beyond grammy

1 Like

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Iliveforever(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
gistmega:
have you ever seen his heart?
You can tell a good man by the way he treats the mother of his children.
Davido is not that good as you all paint him. Look at what he did to Chioma and walked away cold. abeg make una stop all this good heart media spray. you day live with am?

What did he do to Chioma??
And don’t compare him with wizkid on how he treats his baby mamas
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Ffhh: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos / Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.