Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,280 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Rumoured Girlfriend Of Artiste Dbull, Nancy Isime Celebrates 30th Birthday (pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumoured Girlfriend Of Artiste Dbull, Nancy Isime Celebrates 30th Birthday (pics (880 Views)

Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) / Tobi’s Rumoured Girlfriend Regina: "I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumoured Girlfriend Of Artiste Dbull, Nancy Isime Celebrates 30th Birthday (pics by Naijagossipng: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Media personalty and actress Nancy isime who was one time rumoured to be in a relationship with artiste Dbull celebrates her birthday today!

Hello 30! She wrote on her Instagram page

Re: Rumoured Girlfriend Of Artiste Dbull, Nancy Isime Celebrates 30th Birthday (pics by MufasaLion: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2021
You still opened another thread again after that guy has warned you not to name him in your cheap stunt. You're just an illiterate wannabe blogger.

2 Likes

Re: Rumoured Girlfriend Of Artiste Dbull, Nancy Isime Celebrates 30th Birthday (pics by Iamdbull: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Can you people just let me be in this country Everytime you people find a way to stylishly put me in the news, please remove this post because am not in the mood for all this thank you

1 Like

Re: Rumoured Girlfriend Of Artiste Dbull, Nancy Isime Celebrates 30th Birthday (pics by Naijagossipng: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
You still opened another thread again after that guy has warned you not to name him in your cheap stunt. You're just an illiterate wannabe blogger.
We have no idea what you are talking about
Re: Rumoured Girlfriend Of Artiste Dbull, Nancy Isime Celebrates 30th Birthday (pics by MufasaLion: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2021
Naijagossipng:

We have no idea what you are talking about

Low budget blogger. You are too low that you couldn't do a PR without tarnishing people's image.

1 Like

Re: Rumoured Girlfriend Of Artiste Dbull, Nancy Isime Celebrates 30th Birthday (pics by Loboulobou(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday Nancy

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys Zlatan’s T-shirt For £5000 Worth N2,716,590.17 (Video) / Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video / Nobody Signed Me - Portable Zazoo Zeh Crooner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.