Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video (870 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by Thamesbridge: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2022
Send Bobrisky out of Benin now. He is not welcomed to Benin city- Benin man tells Ehi Ogbebor

This comes after Bobrisky on his Snapchat asked the Oba of Benin to come and marry him. Many people from the state dragged him for his comment and he has since apologised.

Bobrisky is in Benin for a party being organised by Ms Ogbebor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR_fxSdkYZw

https://www.instagram.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/tv/CYdjgiaB4pV/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala mukina2 mynd44

Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by KeenD: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2022
This will teach him a less on

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by christistruth01: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Can Bobrisky be sent out of Nigeria ?
Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by johnmartus(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2022
Did oba complain to them .

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by blackpanda: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Bobrisky don mess up. Bini people don't joke with oba o angry

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by FarahAideed: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Dey should knack him that Oba of Benin calabash on the head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by Anazp: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2022
blackpanda:
Bobrisky don mess up. Bini people don't joke with oba o angry
well that man never realised that his forefathers couldn't do back when the British arrested and expelled the Oba of Benin
Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by Truthisunique2: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2022
johnmartus:
Did oba complain to them .
Does Allah complain before Muslims help it kill others for blasphemy?

Oba na your mate

Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by Truthisunique2: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2022
Idris thought this was his oba gay partner in Yoruba land

Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by cassidy1996(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2022
bobby fuc****ked up, you don't joke with everything
Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Wow
Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by johnmartus(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2022
So you want to kill him or her because of his statement or her statement.
Truthisunique2:
Does Allah complain before Muslims help it kill others for blasphemy?

Oba na your mate
Re: Oba Of Benin: Man Asked Ehi Ogbebor To Send Bobrisky Out Of Benin: Video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oba pls leave her alone she has realized her mistake tho.. cheesy cry

(1) (Reply)

Marlian House Celebrate As Mohbad Reunited With Naira Marley And Zinoleesky / I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet / Breaking!! Mr Macaroni Engagement Wedding With Mummy Wa Kemz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.