Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Obasanjo, Tinubu And Co Chose Buhari For Something Sinister, But He Is A Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Tinubu And Co Chose Buhari For Something Sinister, But He Is A Buhari (213 Views)

Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Tinubu And Co Chose Buhari For Something Sinister, But He Is A Buhari by AlexBells(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2021
If you want to throw a punch to some of the most extremely powerful forces in Nigeria you have to be extremely choosy with words but even at that.

I will start with a joke: How many Buhari does it take to change a light bulb, use as many Buhari as you want, the light bulb most likely won't be changed.

If Nigerian government was a video game, Buhari is most likely a decoy glitch, well people with advanced motives don't know Buhari, however Buhari's bug is why I love him, he would never do what he is intended for.

Tinubu does not quite believe in a united Nigeria and now I understand better why the best friend of Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu (Olusegun Obasanjo) never learnt about the January 15 revolution/coup until much later.

An average core Igbo man is a unionist AKA one Nigerianist, Biafra as I know it to be is a mechanism of fighting injustice.

And hey I didn't come here to care about the apparent venom from Biafrans especially, apparently I have the antidote, you know why, I'm not the one that pulled the trigger though an ardent follower and until you vote for me or something, I owe you nothing.

I had never seen a core Igbo man who is not a one Nigerianist, don't even mention Ojukwu, he was a core unionist, the events of the 1966 is such that would shake anybody but even at that Ojukwu did not fight for Biafra, Ojukwu fought for Nigeria.

The Igbo dream needs to be rekindled, Biafra was never the dream, well I don't care what you think, vent your anger all you want, blame Zik all you want where was your grandfather when it was all happening.

Now that I had thrown a shade on Biafrans let get back to Oduduwans, well My message is, hopefully Tinubu would fail same way Awolowo failed, applicable to Obasanjo too, he missed the opportunity.

And for Arewa dream on, but be guided that like Zik once told you, your only access to sea would be the River Niger even at that however you would still negotiate with the Igbos for peaceful passage, well you can even have as much violent passage as you want apparently nobody cares and no one would stop you but I know Arewans is busy with their scheme of deeping the Quran in the Atlantic first, daring and laughable huh, depending on the angle you looked at it.

Okay now there is an Igbo adage that says if you beat a child with one hand draw him closer with the other, Biafrans should calm down, the ingredients for Nigeria's division is not in the East, most likely in the West and North they have more of an institutionalised secessionist.

Thanks a lot Mr. President, my favourite Failure, I love your style of failing, if Obasanjo talk rubbish, arrest him, he is a man I admire but he must accept the reality and stop trying to cajole you just for failing in achieving their grand plan, one more thing, please I count on you to fail by 2023.

Meanwhile I still advocate for Igbo Province of Nigeria (Confederate States of AlaIgbo) well should secessionist win, being ready for any eventuality is not bad, for now I know Nigeria, I know AlaIgbo (Igboland), let the game continue the core Igbo man is ready to play in any front and at any time.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu And Co Chose Buhari For Something Sinister, But He Is A Buhari by Mokason288(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

2023: Vote Wisely And Peacefully / Yuletide: FG Declares Free Train Rides From Dec 24 To Jan 4 / Join Nta Live Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.