Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) (29243 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by fergie001: 9:28pm On May 09, 2023
Tajudeen Abbas is returning to the House of Representatives for the third term and represents Zaria Federal Constituency, Kaduna State. Abbas is the Chairman, Land Transport Committee in the House.

Benjamin Kalu, also a returning member, is the current House Spokesperson and represents Bende Federal Constituency, Abia State.

Abbas and Kalu have been endorsed by the President-Elect, Bola Tinubu as well as the APC Joint Caucus of the House as Speaker and Deputy Speaker respectively.

Both persons seeking the highest offices in the green chamber paid courtesy calls to former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Tinubu.

President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu with Hon. Tajudeen Abbas, and Hon. Benjamin Kalu the duo endorsed by the All Progressives Congress for House Speakership when members of the Joint Task Group of the House of Representatives presented the candidates to him.

SOURCE

A moment of respect and shared vision as the former President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo warmly received the nominated candidates nominated for the leadership of the 10th House of Representatives.

SOURCE

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by GuyWise101(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu just looks like who will not live to see the next day, OBJ looks more healthier than him.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by pandoragirigory: 9:32pm On May 09, 2023
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Peter girigory Obi is still looking for his mandate inside gutter

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2023
GuyWise101:

Thiefnibu just looks like who will not live to see the next day, OBJ looks more healthier than him.

grin
Wish the likes of BAT death at your peril. God use long life take bless am, pray for your own

142 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by gebest: 9:36pm On May 09, 2023
Great

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:42pm On May 09, 2023
James Faleke is likely going to be the Chef of Staff for the North central slot

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Ever8090: 9:53pm On May 09, 2023
Ok....I stop commenting on topics like this because they are meaningless

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:11pm On May 09, 2023
Ahmed0336:

grin
Wish the likes of BAT death at your peril. God use long life take bless am, pray for your own
Small Pikin Dey worry most of them..

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by YesDaddy1: 10:37pm On May 09, 2023
Sorry 4 asking o,
U be Igbo abi?

#Just asking for a friend.
cool
GuyWise101:

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Mantahirdra(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2023
I wish them the best.

5 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by LivingSage: 10:50pm On May 09, 2023
You may die before him, that's life
GuyWise101:

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Odin13: 10:50pm On May 09, 2023
I’m supporting Abbas for speaker… he will do well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Throwback: 10:51pm On May 09, 2023
Nigeria has moved on, while zombies are still looking for mandate to steal.

tishbite42:
Lol
Tinubu still under OBJ's shadow

You mean it was OBJ that approved their candidacy and not Tinubu who has decided how he wants to structure his party and government?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2023
Wise alignment cool
They know Tinubu will rule for 8 years while some of their people back home will move from searching for their lost manhood to circling of pictures of Amoda or yakubu from guinea republic for another 8 years grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2023
GuyWise101:

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by candygist: 11:04pm On May 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Peter girigory Obi is still looking for his mandate inside gutter

Mam was sleeping inside the court room, how will he reclaim is imaginary mandate ?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:05pm On May 09, 2023
GuyWise101:

TINUBU is also a human being who can die anytime. Are you immune to death?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by pandoragirigory: 11:07pm On May 09, 2023
candygist:

Mam was sleeping inside the court room, how will he reclaim is imaginary mandate ?
Who mam? you mean Azu river mortuary religious and tribal bigot daddy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by inoki247: 11:20pm On May 09, 2023
Lol I pray say one day no go come wey the headless mob no go roast OBJ too...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Penguin2: 11:43pm On May 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
James Faleke is likely going to be the Chef of Staff for the North central slot

I think Tinubu might make Simon Lalong his SGF as north central slot.

Chief of Staff is almost an exclusive preserve of Gbajabiamila.

Meanwhile, why are Tinubu candidates visiting Obasanjo? I thought you people said Obasanjo is inconsequential.

I know Tinubu announced his candidates early enough to allow time for everyone else to be whipped into line but let’s see how far that goes.

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:29am On May 10, 2023
Penguin2:

I think Tinubu might make Simon Lalong his SGF as north central slot.

Chief of Staff is almost an exclusive preserve of Gbajabiamila.

Meanwhile, why are Tinubu candidates visiting Obasanjo? I thought you people said Obasanjo is inconsequential.

I know Tinubu announced his candidates early enough to allow time for everyone else to be whipped into line but let’s see how far that goes.

It is because they don't play politics of bitterness and hate.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by AsomStructures: 8:40am On May 10, 2023
Great...

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Etranshub(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2023
How e take concern us?
Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2023
To help him talk to LP Senators and rep to support his speakership ambition
Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Etranshub(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2023
Ever8090:
Ok....I stop commenting on topics like this because they are meaningless
i swear down... How does this topic helps the life of an average Nigerian?
Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by tishbite42: 8:42am On May 10, 2023
Lol
Tinubu still under OBJ's shadow
Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by sofeo(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2023
Nice of Him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by OLOKOESHIN: 8:43am On May 10, 2023
GuyWise101:

Cry me river

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by mordred44: 8:43am On May 10, 2023
GuyWise101:

wailers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2023
The mod wey ban me try o him try well well..
Re: Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) by PainfulTruth: 8:44am On May 10, 2023
Looking at Balablu, what can he offer ? I pity the country nigeria cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip / Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.