Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing (25609 Views)

Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) / Senator Abbo Bags Another Award, Promises Support For Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Is that Alex Ekwueme or

Alexreports?
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Pumpumking: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
AmadiAba:
Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV ManoftheYear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing For Charity

Obinna Iyiegbu, the Chairman of Cubana Group, popularly known as Obi Cubana says he will build low cost housing for charity across the six geopolitical zones of the country.

Iyiegbu made the promise while receiving the 2021 Man of The Year Award presented to him by Igbere TV, Leadership Excellence Award on Thursday in Abuja.

He also promised to complete the low cost housing project before the end of 2022 in support of some identified senior citizens who are in dire need of accommodation.

“For this pilot project, six senior citizens who have difficulties in terms of accommodation have been identified in the six geopolitical zones of the country.

“We have moved round the country and identified them and we will use this platform to affect their lives in the year 2022 by developing a low cost housing for six of them,” he said.

He added that the honour was an encouragement for him to do more especially in the areas of youth empowerment, humanitarian gestures as well as mentorship of the young ones.

James Anyalekwa, the Director of Igbere TV, said Obi Cubana garnered over a million votes among Nigerian youths whose lives he has touched in one way or the other.

According to Anyalekwa, ‘the massive votes cast in the online electioneering exercise which lasted over four weeks was a show of solidarity from youths of the country and beyond for Obi Cubana.

Explaining reasons for the 2021 edition of Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award, Anyalekwa, said it was for the dual purpose of celebrating excellence among Nigerians who have done something exceptional in affecting the lives of others.

“It is also to identify and impact the lives of the less privileged especially some senior citizens of the country who have no roof over their heads”.

Handing over the award to Obi Cubana, the Director of ABN TV, Ifeanyi Okali commended the awardee for being at the forefront of efforts to enhance the lives of communities in the country.

Okali urged him not to relent in lifting the burdens of people through empowerment and philanthropic gestures.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the award presentation came one month after he was scheduled to receive it.

The Anambra state born businessman was scheduled to be honoured alongside other eminent Nigerians on Nov. 2 but was unavoidably absent due to unforeseen circumstances.

Highpoints of the event was the unveiling of the prototype low cost housing. (NAN)

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-cubana-promises-low-cost-housing-for-charity/

...all smiles from a a fraudsta.....NIGERIA IS ALL ABOUT GLORIFYIN FRAUDSTA!!!! (fokked up place) angry
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by KennieKingOba(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
thanks for gracing our screen, and for making us feel depressed during your mom's burial, at least that serves a motivation
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Tomek09(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Must you pick up awards from non grata outfits?

Is your riches a mistaken happenstance without a source Blueprint?
Why not congratulate him and stop saying rubbish.
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by ActuaRise696969: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tomek09:

Why not congratulate him and stop saying rubbish.

Congratulate him for what achievement really. For burying the mother or for displaying his acquisitions.

You guys are actually sick

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Babathanks(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
shut up Afonja
This very bad���, how did you know is a Yoruba? You guys should let go of hate besides we are all humans first before tribe and also you guys should stop calling Yorubas Afonja because Afonja is a betrayal and we Yorubas did have any agreement with any tribe in Nigeria talk less of betraying the tribe
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Frales6(f): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
stayclearofme:

So you are one of those tribalistic fo.0ls on this platform... And you are a lady... Idi.0ts.
My dear no reason am ooo, I just dey pass time here. so no carry the matter for head cox me sef don 4get wetin I type for here.
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by techWriter5: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
This man made into the major press by staging a lavish funeral for his mother.
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by cuteralph101(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

exposure...nigeria is too competitive for business. Brand awareness is the way to go
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by cuteralph101(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

hatred is what will kill you and ur generation...how can u hate a prosperous man whose only goal is to make men like him? God!
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by EteBabaagba222(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
kingthreat:
This man came into the major news by hosting a lavish burial for his mother.

And awarded him man of the year. Isoright
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Ruthymoon(f): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Alex teeth, definition of party after party, all corner of abuja Alex grin angry grin
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by stayclearofme: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Frales6:

My dear no reason am ooo, I just dey pass time here. so no carry the matter for head cox me sef don 4get wetin I type for here.
Lol..... cheesy cheesy you forget wetin you type..ok o.. grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by musicwriter(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Any so called man of the year that's not Sunday Igboho is fake.
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

you go cry tire
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by IjebuWarrior: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Paygram:
Congrats. Igbo Amaka

David wey give pple money pass dis guy, you no go hear any Yoruba dey beat chest over am...

You pple are just the true savages you are...
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Munzy14(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Aboguede:
Alex and fake awards na 5 $ 6

If u no u no grin
From godwin to Obi Cubana...grin

Hustle must pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

David wey give pple money pass dis guy, you no go hear any Yoruba dey beat chest over am...

Sharap! Which David? Audio david...

Abii david wey dey bow for Obi? undecided

Man na man na for mouth...Man pass man.. cool

Una go open mouth waaaaaaaaa!!!! Due to bigotry.. undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by ActuaRise696969: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
cuteralph101:
hatred is what will kill you and ur generation...how can u hate a prosperous man whose only goal is to make men like him? God!

Smart minds do not see hatred in my free speech, they see disappointment in Obi's continuous efforts to make himself look rich when he is actually doing well to accept the reality of his journey to wealth and relax from these silly jamborees
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by West2019(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
God please answer my call i have been calling you since 2015
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by ginggerxy: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
kingthreat:
This man came into the major news by hosting a lavish burial for his mother.
I think he wasn't the social media type before the burial of his mother , though he was very popular . I think the only thing that made him start using social media was cubana chief priest , as cubana chief priest was becoming more popular than Obi cubana (out shining him). If you notice the noise of chief priest has reduced ever since Obi Cubana started using social media more
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Hkff: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Frales6(f): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
stayclearofme:
Lol..... cheesy cheesy you forget wetin you type..ok o.. grin grin
I dey tells you
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by kingthreat(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
ginggerxy:
I think he wasn't the social media type before the burial of his mother , though he was very popular . I think the only thing that made him start using social media was cubana chief priest , as cubana chief priest was becoming more popular than Obi cubana (out shining him). If you notice the noise of chief priest has reduced ever since Obi Cubana started using social media more

Well I agree. He was always at a distance and I really respected him then. But now, he seems to love the fame more than Davido grin
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

Omo Ijebu, Pele o. E mi Omo Egba, egba rewaa. It is his season, when it's mine people will want to identify and celebrate me too.
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by cuteralph101(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Smart minds do not see hatred in my free speech, they see disappointment in Obi's continuous efforts to make himself look rich when he is actually doing well to accept the reality of his journey to wealth and relax from these silly jamborees
Common this is silly Obi has been reach for over a decade. The fact he came into limelight and seeing how it has changed his business for better is something that everyone should aim for. Even if Obi keeps calm people will talk about him but him going all out is to tell u how he's benefitting from that. Do u know he's an influencer and ambassador for some expensive drinks in the country. He does advert himself. He's marketing himself. Pls be wise
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by ActuaRise696969: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
cuteralph101:
Common this is silly Obi has been reach for over a decade. The fact he came into limelight and seeing how it has changed his business for better is something that everyone should aim for. Even if Obi keeps calm people will talk about him but him going all out is to tell u how he's benefitting from that. Do u know he's an influencer and ambassador for some expensive drinks in the country. He does advert himself. He's marketing himself. Pls be wise

Crazy talk. He is an alcohol influencer. Are you normal?
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by tayolove12(m): 2:02am On Dec 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Poor people always advising the how to conduct themselves

Bruh you should have hlep me ask him probably all his generations have received such award before
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by Oleys: 4:19am On Dec 18, 2021
attention seeking platform, Igbere Tv wey dey give award

Who sabi am and who sponsored the award... make we ask Obi Cubana?

Showmanship

Isssh
Re: Obi Cubana Recieves IgbereTV Manoftheyear Award, Promises Low Cost Housing by cuteralph101(m): 6:12am On Dec 18, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Crazy talk. He is an alcohol influencer. Are you normal?
do u know what an influencer is...haven't u seen him advertise drinks on his page? U just want to talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose / Photos Of President Tinubu At G20 Compact With Africa Conference In Germany / Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.