Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. (62849 Views)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by BigDawsNet: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Through the prophet Isaiah, God makes a tremendously comforting promise. You may feel completely forgotten by every human being in your life, but God will not forget you: "Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close" (Psalm 27:10, NLT)
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by justmondris: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
ogoloray:
There's really money in ministry!

There is real money in Serving God faithfully. You get the point now?
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by dynicks(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Stop being a criminal and always fantasizing about being rich without hard work

thief . All yahoo boys are thieves

Bloody criminal angry
I believe uv not met with this guy in person but here u are already concluded that he's a fraudster and a Yahoo boy!....what if he's just simply acting up all for popularity sake!!?....Kai some people sef!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
kalvoken:
Hmmm, may we see the BEFORE AND NOW pictures of his customers, sorry church members
according to wole soyimk in the trials of brother jero
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by na2016: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Paygram:
Hmm, only God knows those who serve him. The days of little beginning

Even you, if you look carefully, you will know who truly serves God amongst these men. Don't be deceived.
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
NIGERIA don suffer for these people hands

2 Likes

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by foreshore(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Idamond:
life is full of roses when you understand the keys

Who is he?
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Emperor550(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Paygram:
Hmm, only God knows those who serve him. The days of little beginning
Keep your EYES sharp, you go know say
99% of them na FAKE.

2 Likes

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Omoslim26: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
The only thing wey concern me na how this man come take resemble Clem nwa teacher wey dey act Nollywood like this�

3 Likes

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by berryPee(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I can relate
freshkpomo:

No much difference, age just changed him...

Like my lecturer then will say, nor kill yourself say you want dress impress, fold your clothe hustle well because your best photos comes when you get older.. Truly when I look some of my old photos and my posture, I dey quick hide them cos I dey laugh myself die grin

1 Like

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by DonXavi(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Idamond:
Please, I don't understand the writeup that he once visited a lion's den in South Africa. Can you kindly explain?
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by almarthins(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Idamond:

Money don wash away the Bonny face. Money money!! How many times I call you, no miss road.
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Lindajames1010: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Bloody criminal angry
If all Yahoo boy are thieves why can't you leave them alone?...
U're just jealous of them ......
Focus on your own hustle and leave Yahoo boys Alone
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
Lindajames1010:
If all Yahoo boy are thieves why can't you leave them alone?...
U're just jealous of them ......
Focus on your own hustle and leave Yahoo boys Alone
[/s]

Cry more tears grin E pain am grin grin

Hoe

1 Like

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Lindajames1010: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Blaqstick:
Hmm
This slawormirr guy no get work o swear
24/7 on naira land chasing ftc

richest pastors in the world and some of the poorest congregation.
Jet here and there and no business to show off it
Why are u people jealous of this nigga ......?
Leave him alone and focus on ur self
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Ola17: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
hahn:
A tale of a guy man and his mugus grin

grin
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by bergs2: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Life ehnnnn

Do not despise the days of your little beginning
Oga na lie.
If you do not despise your little beginning, you won't rise from its prevailing circumstances.
Na so motivational speaker spoke us into voting Buhari
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Lindajames1010: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Cry more tears grin E pain am grin grin

Hoe
..lol
Between me and u only God knows who's in pain
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Kobicove(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Blaqstick:
Hmm

He's a 'bomber'.

Abi 'bombing' no be work again? grin
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by IbileIfe: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Three things are widespread among the majority of Nigerians: Gullibility, Insecurity and stupidity.
These three things are explored by rogue politicians, ritualists, spiritualists, fake pastors and false prophets to hoodwink and scam majority of Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Life of a prophet, full of mysteries. They aren't your conventional Pastors or Bishops who are been Mentored or taught in the Regular School of theology . When the anointing of a Prophet comes on you , it breaks barriers and mentorship protocols
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by IbileIfe: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Keep your EYES sharp, you go know say
99% of them na FAKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Germi9: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
He once visite the Lions den in South Africa
Which kind wahala be dis again today
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by tuna85: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
'Before all the billions' abi? Continue
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by RPG2020(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Blaqstick:
Hmm

Slawormirr say he na keyboard warrior he dey everywhere 247
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by chudez0147(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Bloody criminal angry
Na your brother you dey call thief

1 Like

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by hedonido: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
I don't understand. Where exactly did the billions cometh from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by FarahAideed: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Blaqstick:
Hmm

If he no get work na Yiu dey buy am data?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja / Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.