Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. (62852 Views)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by ednut1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pastorprenueurship pays
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by techWriter5: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmm, may we know the BEFORE AND NOW pictures of his users, sorry congregation membership
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Blaqstick:
Hmm
[s]This slawormirr guy no get work o swear
24/7 on naira land chasing ftc [/s]

richest pastors in the world and some of the poorest congregation.
Jet here and there and no business to show off it

Nah keyboard warrior he be
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by panpan(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Idamond:
Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin was a JSS 3 dropout because his father couldn't further his Education ...

If Jeremiah Fufeyin's education was stopped at JSS 3 because of lack of sponsorship, then the word "dropout" is not correct, since he did not refuse to go to school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Handsum64: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
As gullible as Nigerian Christians
Any fraudster can blow in Naija if only you can gather Christians itching to hear building of castles in the air

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

Na your brother you dey call thief

He isnt my brother!! non of my brothers are thieves angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
Lindajames1010:
..lol
Between me and u only God knows who's in pain
[/s]

Cry more tears grin E pain am grin grin

Hoe
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chairman look am, silver nor gold I have none.But what I have is one or two OT that will help to give you long life oya listen... cool
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Champneys: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Fufeyin fe eyin!

Eleyin Shamuga.

Tithes and offerings don elevate am. grin
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by tujays(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
As Church na big business for naija due to millions of mugus around a career in MOG would have been very lucrative for me but as a realist I cant deceive people in the name of God. I'm too honest to follow that career path. I'd rather be a yahoo boy coz it's more sincere to my conscience.
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by sylve11: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Who is this politician that helps him .

Was he previously a thug, if you dey write biography, be clear. Don't write like a motivational speaker, put every detail.

In this world you need others to help you, you need to make friends with the right people. And be loyal

Be like you know wetin I nor know o. I nor go mind if you enlighten me. cool

1 Like

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Golan007: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
WibusJaga:

Much like before & after pictures of late prophet TBJ.
But sometimes I can't help but wonder how Jesus would react towards our MoGs & their followers, if he were to appear these days.
I can only wonder. I honestly don't know & can't judge.

We can judge.

99.99999% of them are criminals.

There is no justification whatsoever for taking money from people, pretending that you are an authority who hears from God, promising them prosperity and healing, which seldom or never happens.

If MMM has taught Nigerians anything, it should show you how quickly one can crowd fund in a short time, making one an instant billionaire while leaving majority of contributors in a lurch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by mechanics(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Paygram:
Hmm, only God knows those who serve him. The days of little beginning
That's true.
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by ogoloray(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
The fact that you haven't taken any pictures in a private jet, goes to show that you are not serving faithfully enough!
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by do4luv14(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
OP you wanted him to still be like that or what
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by frozen70(f): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Idamond:
life is full of roses when you understand the keys

As make up makes a woman more beautiful so money makes an ugly man beautiful
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Emeguy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
From grass to Grace..
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by snoopz: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Magas dey pay steady steady
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Quest7777: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Golan007:

We can judge.

99.99999% of them are criminals.

There is no justification whatsoever for taking money from people, pretending that you are an authority who hears from God, promising them prosperity and healing, which seldom or never happens.

If MMM has taught Nigerians anything, it should show you how quickly one can crowd fund in a short time, making one an instant billionaire while leaving majority of contributors in a lurch.

Criminals? Which law dem break?
Taking money from people? Are the people complaining? Na your money?
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by billyG(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
He look like Clem Ohamezie...so he has private jet too.
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by nextstep(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
A true beneficiary of tithe and offering... grin
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Ffhh: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
End time fake pastors
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Zaynkad: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
jeff1993:
God's blessing on Him

Please NL family .... I need someone to mentor me in any digital money making skill ...... inko wan broke again!!!!!
I have a video course if u are interested. In web design, Facebook advertising, mini importation and so much more. If you are interested send a d.m for a token
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Zaynkad: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Are u interested in learning web design, Facebook advertising, mini importation, opening a working PayPal account? Send a d.m for a token to get a complete video course
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by mediainc: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wise man eats off suckers.
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Realhommie(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Who is this politician that helps him .

Was he previously a thug, if you dey write biography, be clear. Don't write like a motivational speaker, put every detail.

In this world you need others to help you, you need to make friends with the right people. And be loyal
Well, i know for a fact Tompolo contributed heavily towards his success story... But Tompolo isn't a politician na, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Onliie(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
freshkpomo:

No much difference, age just changed him...

Like my lecturer then will say, nor kill yourself say you want dress impress, fold your clothe hustle well because your best photos comes when you get older.. Truly when I look some of my old photos and my posture, I dey quick hide them cos I dey laugh myself die grin

applies only to men
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Mogajunior(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Stop being a criminal and always fantasizing about being rich without hard work

thief . All yahoo boys are thieves

Bloody criminal angry
Lol. That guy is your Benin brother remember.
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by AngelicBeing: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
justmondris:

There is real money in Serving God faithfully. You get the point now?
l agree with your post, l told someone recently that the best place to work and be rewarded handsomely both here on earth and in the hereafter is to be employed by the Holy Ghost to work in the palace of the king of kings and Lord of lords, God's owns all the private jets, aeroplanes, ship's, Currencies in the world and God blesses those who work and serve him genuinely with material and spiritual blessings, l laugh at those speaking against men of God, even if you say you don't want wealth, as long as you are serving God genuinely, material, financial and spiritual prosperity is activated to pursue you till you leave this world, Halleluyah to Jesus Christ the king of kings and Lord of lords in Jesus name amen. wink

1 Like

Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by Aguilar(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Stop being a criminal and always fantasizing about being rich without hard work

thief . All yahoo boys are thieves

Bloody criminal angry
i'm surprised you that you are against fraud. Though I expected you to eulogize him or support him. No offence, but I maybe saying because i reside in upper sakponba. And i'm sure that edo is the hq and breeding place of all kinds of criminals in Nigeria.
Re: Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. by tnerro1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hope it is the same woman as in “before” that is the same in “now” , you know men and money grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.