Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). (95379 Views)

Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by jcross19: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The Army may be harsh on her, but their actions are entirely justified. A regular civilian will only look at this from an emotional stand point. The Army don't care about your emotions!
She's on an official assignment, and they expect her 101% attention and dedication. Even if she wants to play lovey lovey, it shouldn't be when she's on uniform, in public, and when on an official assignment.
Rules are rules!
lol this is coming from black man skull, everything concerning black is always backwardness, in a sane country even military office would have celebrated the officer for founding love.. Shameful to black nations..

3 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Teenaira: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
daddymummy:

If soldiers are calling you bloody civilian and you are also calling yourself bloody civilian,then it is very unfortunate.

Human beings have problem.

The white people were looking down on the black.

But instead of the black to also reciprocate by looking down on the white, they were confirming it by repeating what the white are saying and by believing it.

Even if I am not better than you but I begin to act as if I am better than you and you begin to confirm it by acting inferior around me just because I said I am better,then it becomes a reality.

Military are not better than civilians. The problem is just that because the military says civilians are bloody, instead of civilians to also find a derogatory name for the military, they are busy confirming what the military says by also calling themselves bloody.

It is very unfortunate the way people reason.

I call you stupid and instead of you to call me idiot, you begin to call yourself stupid, thereby making it appear as if I am better.

As long as someone is not better than you,he has no right to give you a derogatory name.

If the white man says the black should not enter some buildings, the blacks supposed to have also barred the whites from their buildings.

Before you know it, the white would start respecting the blacks and both would respect and accept each other.

But the blacks were not so wise. They began to believe they were inferior, making the whites to disdain them the more.

Imagine acting inferior just because another human being says you are inferior while he is superior.

A human being (who has all the weaknesses as you and would also die one day as you would) is telling you you are inferior and you are believing it?

I agree with everything you said except the last sentence. If someone is better than you, it does not still give him a right to call you a derogatory name.
Besides, if someone is better than you in certain aspect of life, he or she may not be better than you in some other aspects. So he or she should not look down on you.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by irunoko(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
The only thing I see there which might be a crime is that she did it while still on a deployment. What of the men kissing and proposing on uniform while having their subordinates do press ups. What happened to them? Besides military people around the world kiss their lovers while in uniform so what you talking about?
exactly.something is definitely not adding up
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by YorubaIsCursed: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Yoruba self angry cry

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Datedoboy: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
It's like the Nigerian army is not aware many female soldiers are lonely.

I don't need anyone to tell me dat many single female soldiers are wishing they see corpers like this too.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by irunoko(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
jcross19:
lol this is coming from black man skull, everything concerning black is always backwardness, in a sane country even military office would have celebrated the officer for founding love.. Shameful to black nations..
gbam
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Adenike775(f): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wahala
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Joeyfizzo: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hashabiah:
She'll be released. The highest thing the army can do is demotion by one or two stripes and life will continue afterwards. Anyway, congratulations to her for finding happiness in the ranks of bloody civilians
and u think demotion is the highest the military can do? Hm!
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Ugonna62: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The Army may be harsh on her, but their actions are entirely justified. A regular civilian will only look at this from an emotional stand point. The Army don't care about your emotions!
She's on an official assignment, and they expect her 101% attention and dedication. If a tragic incident occurs now, will she report back to the Army that she was kissing or getting proposed to, that's why she was distracted from her official duty??
Even if she wants to play lovey lovey, it shouldn't be when she's on uniform, in public, and when on an official assignment.
Rules are rules!
Exactly.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by nextstep(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nigerian leadership gats no chill, and always like to focus on all the wrong things.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Hashabiah: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
and u think demotion is the highest the military can do? Hm!
That's the highest. She can't be court martialed and she didn't break any law or go on AWL
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
AbijaJ:

Guy, if you mention me one more time you will not like yourself.
[/s]
E pain am grin
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by irunoko(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
foreshore:

That is expected. She behaved in an unbecoming way and as such negated military laws
comon sharap there.what of those male officers wey dey propose to their girlfriend in military uniform while other military people are there?

E be like say she don reject oga soildier advances and he wants to get back at her grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Crucialgem(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
daddymummy:

If soldiers are calling you bloody civilian and you are also calling yourself bloody civilian,then it is very unfortunate.

Human beings have problem.

The white people were looking down on the black.

But instead of the black to also reciprocate by looking down on the white, they were confirming it by repeating what the white are saying and by believing it.

Even if I am not better than you but I begin to act as if I am better than you and you begin to confirm it by acting inferior around me just because I said I am better,then it becomes a reality.

Military are not better than civilians. The problem is just that because the military says civilians are bloody, instead of civilians to also find a derogatory name for the military, they are busy confirming what the military says by also calling themselves bloody.

It is very unfortunate the way people reason.

I call you stupid and instead of you to call me idiot, you begin to call yourself stupid, thereby making it appear as if I am better.

As long as someone is not better than you,he has no right to give you a derogatory name.

If the white man says the black should not enter some buildings, the blacks supposed to have also barred the whites from their buildings.

Before you know it, the white would start respecting the blacks and both would respect and accept each other.

But the blacks were not so wise. They began to believe they were inferior, making the whites to disdain them the more.

Imagine acting inferior just because another human being says you are inferior while he is superior.

A human being (who has all the weaknesses as you and would also die one day as you would) is telling you you are inferior and you are believing it?

Your point makes sense but your illustration is somehow bulky and stupid
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by jumpmasta(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
tctrills:

This is why the Nigerian Army is one of the worst. We have all seen videos of US Marines proposing in uniform. The evil Nigerian army would imprison and beat up a lady for finding love.
Did you actually bother to read the write up ? You are quoting US marines which you know nothing about . She broke several rules and the AFA . US Marines wouldn’t even be distracted in the line of duty . “Semper fi “
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hashabiah:
She'll be released. The highest thing the army can do is demotion by one or two stripes and life will continue afterwards. Anyway, congratulations to her for finding happiness in the ranks of bloody civilians

Abi... it doesn't change a thing... she may have goofed... but if its d price she has to pay to find the long awaiting love.... then and then...

Na them go tieya.... Bloody kangaroo!!... hmm
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by ComeToJesus: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
The soldier and the otondo no try at all. It's against military rules and ethics to loose guard like that.

Social media has become the bane of ethical behaviours.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by FishySmell: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Next please!! shocked
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by jumpmasta(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Datedoboy:

I tire o. How dem know say she is not ready for marriage. Na nursery School she dey?
Rules says , you can’t marry within 3 years of joining the Armed Forces . There is a reason for that . The soldier in question is not even up to 2 years in Service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by irunoko(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
arantess:

You still don't get it
Even if there were no cameras, as long as there's a code of conduct she should abide by it
If the camp commandant had seen her on that day doing this nonsense, he would have punished her, camera or not
wahala no too much like this? For ordinary hug and kiss you wan use gun to kill an ant? Why make a big deal out of nothing? If the camp commandant catch the girl where she dey collect quick1e with corper or
corper con knack soildier bele Nko? Na him be say them go kill the soildier girl or what? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Amhappy(f): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
jumpmasta:

Rules says , you can’t marry within 3 years of joining the Armed Forces . There is a reason for that . The soldier in question is not even up to 2 years in Service
She don marry?
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by jumpmasta(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hashabiah:
That's the highest. She can't be court martialed and she didn't break any law or go on AWL
Your ignorance stinks bro .
1 . Fraternisation
2. Conduct to the prejudice to service discipline
3 . Disobedience to standing orders
4. Scandalous conduct unbecoming of a soldier

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by jaxxy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The Army may be harsh on her, but their actions are entirely justified. A regular civilian will only look at this from an emotional stand point. The Army doesn't care about your emotions!
She's on an official assignment, and they expect her 101% attention and dedication. If a tragic incident occurs now, will she report back to the Army that she was kissing or getting proposed to, that's why she was distracted from her official duty??
Even if she wants to play lovey lovey, it shouldn't be when she's on uniform, in public, and when on an official assignment.
Rules are rules!

Army men propose with the uniforms. I don’t know why they are disturbing the young lady. It’s not a crime for her to marry. undecided

If they have an issue with the relationship or it’s genuineness they should inquire properly from her and advise accordingly not harass her for nothing.

It was a proposal that a hangout. She had to express herself atleast. undecided

However the guy shouldn’t have let her overdo things since she’s in uniform. The guy was more interested in massaging of his ego having won a female soldier. U have to respect her office. grin
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by papamondico: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
She had find her true love, nothing can change it
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by irunoko(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
jumpmasta:

ok what if her commandant or oga catch her where coper dey knack am pen1s Nko? lipsrsealed Them go sack her? cheesy At least if she's not due for marriage she still has right to be pen1sed by corper or whoever she chooses to be in a relationship with till it's time for her to get married, right? At least body no be firewood wink
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by sammuell(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

No be small collect that guy go collect, including all those guys that were present during the proposal. Dem go collect gaaan

A male soldier on official duty will NEVER propose, especially in public, unless he wants to face the repercussions in guard room or theater. It is only when he is off official duty he can propose, even on uniform.

Rest they no go do them anything
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Amhappy(f): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
That video was the cutest video I have seen on Nigeria Army and they spoilt it. What a heartless race. Did she propose to herself? Does she even know that the proposal is coming? Was it planned? We see proposals of soldiers all around the world

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by RotrEmmanuel: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
WibusJaga:

Well they have their rules. Only area I fault her is wearing the Army uniform for the shindig. If she had worn mufti, don't think there would have been any uproar.
Not at all.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
helinues:

Don't let those guys get you ban, they will provoke you intentionally with their alternative monikers, if you fall for the bait, even if mods banned him, they switch to another moniker
grin grin
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by friday2011(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The Army may be harsh on her, but their actions are entirely justified. A regular civilian will only look at this from an emotional stand point. The Army doesn't care about your emotions!
Rules are rules!

Tufiaa...

Make we here word o jare...

We dey see am happen online naa, American soldiers socializing with plenty emotions, heaven no fall ooo, abi no be them we dey learn from?
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by jumpmasta(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Amhappy:

She don marry?
You won’t even understand . Is proposal not one of the several steps culminating to marriage ? If she had done that privately , no one will make noise provided she brings her spouse for commander’s interview when she is due for marriage (3years ) . The military is highly regimented for a reason . Imagine one who was deployed to look after and protect Corpers going there to kiss and romance .

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by irunoko(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
jumpmasta:

Your ignorance stinks bro .
1 . Fraternisation
2. Conduct to the prejudice to service discipline
3 . Disobedience to standing orders
4. Scandalous conduct unbecoming of a soldier
wait I don't understand you mean she no fit phuck her corper boyfriend or collect quickie whilst discharging her duty for the duration she's posted there talkless of get belle for her corper boyfriend? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.