Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,189 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Qedesha Alecia Johnson - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Qedesha Alecia Johnson (29874 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture / Mercy Johnson, Uche Jombo Laugh Hard As Victor Osuagwu Show Dancing Move In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Richwallet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JHfvD1fM8U

Lonnie Elias Jr.
Lonnie Elias Jr. was arrested Friday and charged with sex abuse of a minor, according to police. A 44-year-old man who taught at Largo High School in Prince George's County was arrested Friday after a grand jury indicted him on charges of sex abuse of a minor and related counts earlier this week, county police said.3 days ago

Pay attention this is how they operate like crafty serpents particarily the Blacks in power. In order to divert News attention away from one of their own fraternity brothers found guilty by Grand Jury they pretend to release an armed rapist. Who can't go anywhere because they obviously tracked him then alerted the media themselves so it would cause uproar.

Remember the Quran says that the Israelites would be tyrants on the Earth twice. They have back slided into pagan religion pagan religion yet still proudly seek to appear morally just. Israelites known for scape goat rituals. The Black kings of Europe were Israelites and Edomites and all the horrible inquisitions, wars and plagues occurred during their reign. May God continuously curse their bloodlines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvRQDRB6PCQ
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 2:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Qedesha Alecia Johnson
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
18 “I have not made trouble for Israel,” Elijah replied. “But you and your father’s family have. You have abandoned the LORD’s commands and have followed the Baals. 19 Now summon the people from all over Israel to meet me on Mount Carmel. And bring the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal and the four hundred prophets of Asherah, who eat at Jezebel’s table.”
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Richwallet:
Remember our Lord Himself had told us that the Homosexuals are:

filled with sexual immorality
wicked
covetous
malicious
full of envy
murderous
deceitful
evil minded
Devil worshipers
Backbiters
haters of God,
violent
proud
boasters
inventors of Evil things
disobedient to parents
undiscerning
untrustworthy
unloving
unforgiving
unmerciful

sodomite

Value: 338

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
38: Imperfection, miserliness, envy.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
8: Love of justice, honesty.[i][/i]

Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 3:02am On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2022

CONTROVERSIES Published April 4, 2019 12:40pm EDT
Farrakhan claims to be Jesus in 'Saviours' Day' address: 'I am the Messiah'
Caleb Parke By Caleb Parke | Fox News
Facebook

Twitter

Flipboard

Comments

Print

Email
Why won't Twitter remove Louis Farrakhan's hate speech?Video
Why won't Twitter remove Louis Farrakhan's hate speech?
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has reportedly led a chant of "death to America" and recently called for a separate state for black Americans, has made more controversial comments, claiming to be Jesus and clarifying his "anti-termite" statement.

Farrakhan made many shocking claims during NOI's Saviours' Day keynote address in February at the United Center arena in Chicago. He told Rep. Ilhan Omar "you have nothing to apologize for," and he praised her fellow colleague freshman, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN, NATION OF ISLAM LEADER, LEADS 'DEATH TO AMERICA' CHANT IN IRAN

The preacher of Islam then appeared to mock one of the most famous passages from the Bible, John 3:16:

"God does not love this world. God never sent Jesus to die for this world. Jesus died because he was 2,000 years too soon to bring about the end of the civilization of the Jews. He never was on a cross, there was no Calvary for that Jesus," Farrakhan said.

Instead, he said, Jesus's name would live until the one that came that he was prefigured for.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN CALLS FOR SEPARATE STATE FOR BLACK AMERICANS, SAYS THAT'S 'WHAT GOD WANTS'

"The real story is what I tried to tell you from the beginning. It didn’t happen back there. It’s happening right while you’re alive looking at it," Farrakhan told the audience. "I represent the Messiah. I represent the Jesus and I am that Jesus. If I am not, take my life."

Farrakhan said he makes the deaf hear and dumb speak, and he added: "when I made the call in 1995 to Black people, with the Million Man March, that was like Jesus calling Lazarus and Lazarus came forth."

He said the cross is for him.

"Some of you do today reject because the white man told you I’m an evil man, I’m a hater, I’m an anti-Semite. I hate Jewish people, I hate gay people. Here I am in front of you. I represent the Jesus that saves. I don’t represent somebody that came to judge you and me for our errors and mistakes…Everywhere I went I found myself rejected. My black people, they accepted me. But now white people are frightening the hell out of black people. College presidents are punished for allowing me or anyone that represents me to come on the college campus because they fear what’s in my mouth from my teacher the Honorable Elijah Muhammad."

TWITTER GIVES LOUIS FARRAKHAN A SLAP ON THE WRIST AFTER POSTING ANTI-SEMITIC 'SATANIC JEW' VIDEO

Farrakhan said the "anti-termite" reference was not to all Jews but "the richest 10 percent of Americans" who own "84 percent of all stocks."

Farrakhan has a long history of anti-Semitic comments. Last year, he lost his verified status on Twitter after posting a video in which he asked: "I wonder, will you see the Satanic Jew and the Synagogue of Satan, which has many races in it because Satan has deceived the whole world?" Farrakhan has also said that he is not an anti-Semite, but rather "anti-termite," and led a "Death to Israel" chant during a visit to Iran in November.

Farrakhan father is a White Edomite Khazar and he
is not of the the root of King David nor is he a member of any royal line that came from Yeshua Ben Yossef the historical man known as Jesus Christ. And it is the Jews who presented Min. Farrakhan with a plaque calling him the Messiah Unto The World. Since the Boule has been running this controversy started by Kanye West the sales of the movie from Negroes to Hebrews has been going through the roof. It's all designed to slant the truth in favor of those who do not even serve God. For no godly people could ignore to call out out all the culprits involved in the slave trade. Kanye set off a firestorm by saying Jews ran the slave trade only because they are White. The Jews run the Media and this makes this pysop a collision of sorts between White and Black Freemasonry.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Min. Farrakhan isn't gone yet he is the master manipulator of the whole Kanye and Kyrie engineered pysop. Here he is casting his support for their fake performances of Greek theater.

You must ask who benefits from such a controversy that sparked racial tension between Whites and Blacks? I present to you Min. Farrakhan one of the chief race hustlers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7xGqxEk-s

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
John 8:44
New International Version
44 You belong to your father, the devil,(A) and you want to carry out your father’s desires.(B) He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Freemasonry is satanic and it was the Devil's infiltration into the Christian world. Most people do not know Europe was Christian Black. The early church is all Black but it began to fall when Canaanite rituals were brought from the Holy land to France a Black kingdom. Most of you have family members who are Freemasons and so do I. They are satanic and support for Kanye is coming from them. No matter what monotheistic philosophy we have Freemasonry will destroy it, whether Hebrew, Christianity or Islam Freemasons are there rotting it from the inside out. Every single social organization is controlled by Freemasonry which has it's root in Egyptian satanism.
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 1:15am On Nov 14, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Light skin Black Europeans colonized the Indigeous darkskin peoples creating American English, French and Spanish colonies. We were patriochical and Christian whilst the Black Indians were matriochical and pagan. At least 60 percent of Black Americans come from Black Indians and matriochical rule is about of their spiritual bloodline. They love witchcraft, Boule cultism, homosexuality, Freemasonry, prostitution and other pagan practices. Spiritual bloodline is real. Most Black American men are simps who come from woman ran households. And the brothers who leave, passport, get rich, they marry White women or other races who's spiritual bloodline is patriochical. Did you see the mixed Black woman from Georgia who disrespected her White father at his funeral? She is a part of a Black woman sorority that promotes feminism and other Democratic Party pagan agendas.
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
I have had Black people falsely call me worst especially Black women. Only narcissistic people feel only crime is against them. I have never had White people call me monkey and I have lived in Seattle, WA where it's 80 percent White and there is a Starbucks on every corner even twice in the same block. But if you are Black woman with blonde fake hair you are going to draw weirdos and miserable people looking for a laugh.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 1:09am On Dec 08, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
The Illuminati of pagan devil worshippers are planning to run Vice President Kamala Devi Harris as the first woman president. Her mission would be to decriminalize prostitution as it is a legal religion in her mother's India.
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Have nothing to do with the worthless things that people do, things that belong to the darkness. Instead, bring them out to the light.
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Behold a Green Horse whose rider was named Death and She'ol followed after him.
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Matthew 12:43-45
New International Version
43 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo To Contest For House Of Representatives In 2019 Under APGA / DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Rocks The Super Eagles Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.